So who proposed bill 6166? Dirt on them all

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

So who proposed bill 6166? Dirt on them all

Post by Ry » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:47 am

That would be Duncan Hunter a Republican from California. He is on both the Senate Ethics committee and Narcotics. Two things the republicans should be nowhere near as the CIA traffics people and drugs around the world and Republican congressmen and governors have been caught sleeping with underage boys and Israeli nationals. He is the Chairman of The House's Armed Services Committee. Big shocker there, not.

Some dirt on this assclown
In a report in 2000, the Department of Defense inspector general said that ADCS, a company owned by Brent Wilkes, got a $9.7 million contract under pressure from two congressmen. According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, the two congressmen were Hunter and Randy Cunningham
Cunningham who had to resign (and I remember writing about that like a year ago) once said that the Democratic House leadership should be “lined up and shot” — a call he'd previously made about Vietnam War protesters. source

Well we have had Bush calling protesters and Democrats who oppose him (which would be very few) terrorists.

This chicken hawk got into a middle school like shoving match with congresman Moran over sending troops to Bosnia. After Cunningham fled, Moran found him in a closet crying. LOL! source Washington post

but back to this pussies little buttbuddy Duncan. Both of these guys helped the governator in his campaign. Now Duncan push in 6166 but it was Sen McConnell, Mitch who tacked on S-3930 wtich is the part setting up the Kangaroo courts and pardons the government for all crimes of torture committed since 9-11. This asswhipe is set to become minority leader. Yes he is a Democrat and his bill was cosponsored by Republican John Warner of Virginia. Makes me ashamed of my state.

I am going to keep digging. Its my Gf's Birthday tomar so Ill be taking a day off from with politics, but yall see what else you can dig up on these assclowns. I'm gonna have some of my guys look into this some more. Bookmark this page.
Last edited by Ry on Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:03 am

bump

yeh I am on a flashback kick today.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Duncan Hunter:

Just another Republican Ron Paul beat the pants off. :lol:

Btw, I'm kind of enjoying the flashback stuff. I try and sift through oilder topics when I have time but still miss a vast majority.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Moran from Virginia who made the California Chickenhawk Cunnigham cry like a bitch hiding in a closet, was the congressman who said we went to war for Israel. The media had a fit over that.

Moran spoke pout against the lobby as well
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHciQh2i6gw&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHciQh2i6gw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Moran is my congressman from Virginia and my senator who is from my town is Jim Webb who is also against the war.

You see a bit of local activism can go a long way.