Beam weaponry on the WTCs?!????

Current events, politics, and more.
flanker12k
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Beam weaponry on the WTCs?!????

Post by flanker12k » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:28 pm

Okay, this is about as nuts as the no planers in my opinion in regards to 9/11

Barrett and some other nuts are pushing this forwards.

I have a better chance of making me think the klingons attacked the WTCs with a cloaked vessel!!!

FUCKIN A are people really that brain dead???

I thought the case for CD was almost an open and shut case!

wait, Jackie Kennedy shot JFK via her teleporter!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:46 pm

this nonsense it put out on purpose and we all know it. I think it is great because it lets us redflag people. It lets us know who the moles are.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:27 pm

--
Last edited by aucuneconnerie on Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

flanker12k

Post by flanker12k » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:11 pm

Or Energy-beam weaponry on the WTC

that right there, I mean C'mon.

I know they exist but being used on WTCs????

I smell a poisoning the well tactic, this coming from the same bastards who believe in the no plane thesis.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:24 pm

They didn't lazer beam the WTC. It's not practical and it would not work. They used Sulfur packed Thermite. I can make that in my back yard after a trip to Lowes. It is easy to diliver and in all likely hood was placed in there by the fake Israeli moving company which we KNOW wasn't a moving company but Mossad and which we Know were in the towers prior to 911 coincedently durring a black out of security. What is 2 + 2? That is how easy it is to figure out who put the bombs in, and how, when people are not afraid to tackle the Israeli issue. But see you will never hear that on Alex Jones. You will hear about the blackout maybe, you will hear Marvin Bush was head of security, but you will not hear about the mossad.

I mean to me 911 is not a mystery at all. I challenge anyone to come up with a more simple and clear theory than mine based on actual evidence of real people with names, not just some vague term like "the illuminati" the "NWO" or "criminal elements".

It was ISRAEL and it was ISRAELIS. What the hell were those movers doing in there prior to 911, when they just happened to overlap with a security black out AND we KNOW they worked for a FAKE moving company and 5 of the little bastards were caught fleeing the scene!?

!!! this is me ramming my fist into the desk !!!! !!Wake up!! It was the Zionists plain and simple and all this bullshit about occultic groups etc is DISINFORMATION.

I have already named who planned it, who did it and why AND how the same people lied us into war with Iraq. I wrote a book about it and about 1000 different blogs. And I have said it all on the radio. But we do not have the audience that some other sites have. I rely on you guys to get the word out.

Here you can link to this blog here.

viewtopic.php?p=23958#23958
Last edited by Ry on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crim
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Crim » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:40 pm

Agreed, although you can make thermite at home, the only problem is using it, which requires extreme heat, which is only reasonably come across in a magnesium ribbon (much much much harder to get then thermite).

But regardless of the technicallities you're absolutely right.
live the revolution!!!
leben die revolution!!!
vive la revolución!!!
vivent la révolution!!!
vive la rivoluzione!!!
vive a volta!!!
تعيش الثوره. ! !
!!回転は住んでいる!
혁명은 산다!!!
革命活. . .

nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

911 crack commission

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:47 pm

The 9/11 Commission was in fact made up to put officially, or in some perspective , mix up some truth but make sure the words isreal and bombs dont get in the final report of thier work,thats why when the families kept insisting to the panel that included bob kerry that there was bombs there, they kept insisting or through DOUBLE SPEAKING shutting down the audience insisting nothing like that is possible to happen to the towers. the 911 commission reminds me a lot of alex jones. they talk about real issues but the real answers they leave out . theyre all about the bullshit cuz if you gonna,EVEN FUCKING THINK, about considering a fucking zionist like henry kissenger for ANYTHING especially ,especially a panel thats supposed to investigate how fucking 5000 or more people died after 2 planes hit it then brother then we, WE, have a major major problem on our hands.

now how the bombs got there , at the time 2002 hearings, no one knew fully yet. sadly people turn thier backs on things like this. this will be another USS Liberty where people will know about it but be like, oh thats so long ago.

thats the problem with people, they fucking forget shit and remember the stupid mediocracies in life.
heirarchy of bullshit

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:01 am

Agreed, although you can make thermite at home, the only problem is using it, which requires extreme heat, which is only reasonably come across in a magnesium ribbon (much much much harder to get then thermite).
I can get mag by scrapping it off of sparkler fireworks. Or taking it from a chem lad at any high school science room. Its not hard.

flanker12k

Re: 911 crack commission

Post by flanker12k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:02 am

nycsnakeeyes wrote:The 9/11 Commission was in fact made up to put officially, or in some perspective , mix up some truth but make sure the words isreal and bombs dont get in the final report of thier work,thats why when the families kept insisting to the panel that included bob kerry that there was bombs there, they kept insisting or through DOUBLE SPEAKING shutting down the audience insisting nothing like that is possible to happen to the towers. the 911 commission reminds me a lot of alex jones. they talk about real issues but the real answers they leave out . theyre all about the bullshit cuz if you gonna,EVEN FUCKING THINK, about considering a fucking zionist like henry kissenger for ANYTHING especially ,especially a panel thats supposed to investigate how fucking 5000 or more people died after 2 planes hit it then brother then we, WE, have a major major problem on our hands.

now how the bombs got there , at the time 2002 hearings, no one knew fully yet. sadly people turn thier backs on things like this. this will be another USS Liberty where people will know about it but be like, oh thats so long ago.

thats the problem with people, they fucking forget shit and remember the stupid mediocracies in life.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

you said it far better than I could have. my temperature is rising because of alex jones lack of addressing the 5 dancing israelis, how the fuck do you miss something like that!?!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:05 am

jones has such a big following we need to start calling in on his show and telling him why he should mention the mossad and dancnig israelis on 9/11
I TOTALLY AGREE. And mention this site when you do, and be polite. Get into the origins of PNAC and the stuff in my 911 blog. If like three people call in a row saying yo go to anti-neocons or if you want to know what happened instead of just what didn't happen go to anti-neocons.

Alex should have a person like me on his show who will just tare Israel to bits.