Israel VS Oil

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Israel VS Oil

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:17 pm

To the "it's all about oil" crowd who asks if i think israel is more important:

Yes I believe [Zionist lobbyists and government officials] have more power than oil companies considering they have a military and the second-largest lobby in the world and the oil companies do not.

You are failing to see why Israel is important. Far larger than the oil industries are the weapons industries, the Churches, and Big Pharma all of whom use the conflict in Israel as their primary cash cow.

Plus the war was written out in Israeli policy papers. The OSP who invented the lies about the war [like yellow cake uranium from Niger, satellite photos of enrichment/manufacturing plants that turned out to be latrines and bunkers, etc.] which justified [Bush II's gulf war] was a cabal with PNAC members in it and PNAC itself was written by people with dual citizenship and the very same authors of the Israeli policy papers [like "clean break"].

The wars were for Israel and 911 was a Mossad/CIA false flag
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:09 pm

There are probably other resources Israel wants desperately. Water is the biggest one I can think of.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Mr. Goyim
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Mr. Goyim » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:59 pm

Plus in your other thread "All Roads Lead to Israel" you point out that in fact the oil is actually being piped from IRAQ TO ISRAEL !

I find that to be a good silencer to anybody denying the Zionist influence.

Redelicious
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Redelicious » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 am

Right we know where the oil contracts ended up anyway. What they wanted was not a particular resource. War is the resource. War is a cashcow for the arms, construction and energy companies.

Got that from Ry's book. The first one.
The original anti-neoconImage

Boycott Israel. Don't back down Norway. We back you up.