Missing190 thousands AK47 guns

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Missing190 thousands AK47 guns

Post by Ry » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 am

oh boy 190,000 AK-47s are "missing" in Iraq. How does one lose almost 200 thousand weapons and they just happen to be AK-47s. Well this is going to keep the "insurgency" going.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:08 am

I just blogged about this in my myspace yesterday. The F@#$D up thing is that, directly above this article in the paper(same friggin page), there was an article with Lt. General Odierno saying Iran was "arming and training" Iraqi insurgents...

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, EVEN! DON'T PEOPLE SEE THIS!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA?!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:33 am

It was sold to the insurgents, or certain groups, most likely. They did not come from Iran. I was thinking for a while that Iran may be meddling a bit, but there is little benefit for them, their party is the one in power there already, they don't want Al Sadr, who might actually be better with a multi-ethnic government. It's possbile that there are groups running into and out of Iran, it's a big border, but that's part of their talks, to secure the border. It's not like the US has any room to talk in that department. But I doubt these groups are sanctioned by Tehran. They could be stopped if the US wanted to, but they don't. The US an Iran worked together against extremists after 9/11, why not now?

This is it guys, we are living in 1984! How do you like it? I know you guys don't like negative thinking here, but I think we're too far gone to come back. Now the market is doing funny things again.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:11 pm

Hidden in plain view.... I like that. It's EXACTLY what it was :?
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:08 pm

I'm telling ya we bomb Iran and you can all join me in Costa Rica to teach surf lessons and start farming.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 pm

This is part of a long list of "missing" caches. They misplaced oil, weapons, money, and now more weapons. The entire Baathist portion of the army was dismissed and 400 thousand trained men were fired from their jobs and kept the guns sooooooooo gee what do you think happened, then the allinated Sunnis in general. Now they flipflop and support the Sunnis....

They set this up from day one to be a quagmire and it is not incompotence it is by design they want Iraq in Chaos and they want to stay there and keep US bases there.

Throw on top of that the reports of Britsh, Israeli and American forces all being caught at different times in false flags the most famous of which was the Brits in Basara who were where wigs Iraqi clothes and driving with bombs and were put in jail by the Iraqi police and then the British military drover a tank through the wall of the jail and got them out!

Go back and re-read what Paul Beamer did to Iraq it was a 4 step plan to ruin it. Everything they did was wrong. And it was on purpose we know that because it is written in the State Department plans from the 1990s.

Just wait for the Buzz word. KURDISTAN it is coming.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:17 pm

I just visited the PNAC website for the first time... they're so open about it. It's disgusting. You are exactly right, Ry. They have planned to fail :cry:
Sir Winston Churchill

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:45 am

The openess begs the question: Are Americans even worried about planning on taking over the world. Would your average American care that we are open imperialists? that kid on the video.. Abramson? He said something I liked: "Americans aren't against war, their against losing."
Sir Winston Churchill

Gixxer
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Gixxer » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:02 am

i posted this same topic on a skiing website , the community is fucking pathetic but i thought id give it a try. the response was incredible. 20 kids all responding how life would be easier if we nuked iran and how i probably meant the ak's went missing from iran. unfuckingbelievable this really is a stupid country. the stupidity of this country almost makes me feel that the populus deserves whatever the neocons give them. fuck em im moving to phuket.

Gravity

Post by Gravity » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:40 am

i heard about this.

Thats crazy.. there might not have been ANY guns and its a way to say theres a missin 2 billion $ too.