Super Anti-Neocon

remember this

Post by Ry » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:06 pm

Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:05 pm

I remember seeing this for the first time too. The thing that really hit me was how excited the media was to go to war. I mean, not only was it a showcase of 21st century weapons and warfare, but it looked like a showcase for the media capabilities as well. I mean, it was making me sick to my stomach(particularly because 3 of my good friends had been deployed to Kuwait 3 months ago) but most Americans were watching it like it was a Hollywood action movie.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

adam1

Post by adam1 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:18 pm

It was rather convenient I remember thinking.

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:27 pm

The war on terror is a joke. how can killing and destroying a country make them hate us less? or the world for that matter

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:53 am

The war on terror is a joke. how can killing and destroying a country make them hate us less? or the world for that matter
Exactly.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:34 pm

ok ron paul is our only hope. lets think, this is important, how can we help ron paul? we need to think big. if we really care paul is the only real hope for change. come on aaron your good at this what can we do?