Benjamin H Freedman and the Controlling Myth/Narrative Pre and Post 1945

This section is for talking about whatever you want.
James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Benjamin H Freedman and the Controlling Myth/Narrative Pre and Post 1945

Post by James101 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:48 am

Little something here that caught my attention way back. A little entry-level "Background" on the man from that bastion of Goy Truthiness:

Benjamin H. Freedman

From Wikipedia, the "free" encyclopedia (Ding)
Benjamin Harrison[1] Freedman (October 4, 1890 – May 1984)[2] was an American businessman, Holocaust denier,[3][4][5][6] and vocal anti-Zionist.[7][8] Born in a Jewish family, he converted from Judaism to Roman Catholicism.[9] Outside of political activism, Freedman was a partner in a dermatological institute and investor for small businesses
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_H._Freedman

Back shortly...need to fix a drink for this...

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Benjamin H Freedman and the Controlling Myth/Narrative Pre and Post 1945

Post by James101 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:10 am

Down to the nitty-gritty

Benjamin H Freedman The Khazars
75,707 viewsJan 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4

Surprisingly still up on Wojcickitube (ding)

Excerpt from Benjamin H Freedman – Speech at the Willard Hotel-1961

Full speech text transcript here: (Sort of)

https://advocatetanmoy.com/2021/05/19/b ... otel-1961/

and here for the illiterate

Benjamin H Freedman speech 1961 Big History Lesson
27,021 viewsMay 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmM0wCpsUa4

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:30 am

Is it just me but all of the above sort of ties neatly into this:

International Jews.
In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire. (now the American National Empire)
Terrorist Jews.
There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek - all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.
- Author: Winston Churchill

- Source: Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8, 1920. Page 5

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:01 am

And all of this sort of goes here to this awful, debunked Anti-Jewish/"Semitic" conspiracy for global full Spectrum Dominance (see authors.. d-ding)

WORLD CONQUEST THROUGH WORLD JEWISH GOVERNMENT
THE PROTOCOLS
OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
OF ZION
Visiting "The Protocols"
TABLE OF CONTENTS

Preface
Introduction
Who are the Elders?
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replaces Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler

Henry Ford sort of bought into this all saying: That If the PotLEoZ are a fraud they certainly apply to current events.

Man, and did the Jews lose their collective minds...still now...

protocols of the elders of zion, Henry ford quote - google search

https://www.google.com/search?q=protoco ... =881&dpr=1

lol

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:19 am

So taking all of the above into account thus far, let's jump to the present day in the form of one Whitney Webb ( I know Ry has some sort of personal financial feud going on with her) But Dayum!

Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case

- BY WHITNEY WEBB, JULY 18, 2019
25 MINUTE READ

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2019/07/in ... tein-case/

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:35 am

Think I'll give the last word in this thread today to Uncle Ben

Fact are Facts

Benjamin Freedman – The Truth about Khazars

My Dear Dr. [David] Goldstein, [LL.D],

Your very outstanding achievements as a convert to Catholicism impress me as without a
comparable parallel in modern history. Your devotion to the doctrine and the dogmas of the
Roman Catholic Church defy any attempt at description by me only with words. Words fail me
for that.

As a vigorous protagonist preserving so persistently in propagating the principles of the Roman
Catholic Church, - its purposes, its policies, its programs, - your dauntless determination is the
inspiration for countless others who courageously seek to follow in your footsteps.
In view of this fact it requires great courage for me to write to you as I am about to do. So I pray
you receive this communication from me you will try to keep in mind Galatians 4:16 "Am I
therefor become you enemy, because I tell you the truth?" I hope you will so favor me.
It is truly a source of great pleasure and genuine gratification to greet you at long last although
of necessity by correspondence. It is quite a disappointment for me to make your acquaintance
in this manner. It would now afford me a far greater pleasure and a great privilege also if
instead I could greet you on this occasion in person.
Our very good mutual friend has for long been planning a meeting with you in person for me. I
still wish to do that. I look forward with pleasant anticipation to doing this in the not too
distant future at a time agreeable with you.

You will discover in the contents of this long letter valid evidence for the urgency on my part to
communicate with you without further delay. You will further discover this urgency reflected in
the present gravity of the crisis which now jeopardizes an uninterrupted continuance of the
Christian faith in its long struggle as the world's most effective spiritual and social force in the
Divine mission of promoting the welfare of all mankind without regard for their diversified
races, religions, and nationalities.

Your most recent article coming to my attention appeared in the September issue of 'The A.P.J.
Bulletin', the official publication of the organization calling themselves The Archconfraternity
of Prayer for Peace and Goodwill to Israel. The headline of your article, 'News and Views of
Jews', and the purpose of the organization stated in the masthead of the publication, "To
Promote Interest in the Apostalate to Israel" prompts me to take Father Time by his forelock
and promptly offer my comments. I beg your indulgence accordingly.

It is with reluctance that I place my comments in letter form. I hesitate to do so but I find it the
only expedient thing to do under the circumstances. I beg to submit them to you now without
reservations of any nature for your immediate and earnest consideration. It is my very sincere
wish that you accept them in the friendly spirit in which they are submitted. It is also my hope
that you will give your consideration to them and favor me with your early reply in the same
friendly spirit for which I thank you in advance.
Rest here:

https://highlanderjuan.com/wp-content/u ... hazars.pdf

Just fuck my Happy Hanukkas right up Ben ! Too much knowingism (ding)

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 am

Add to the above:

Vladimir Putin; 80 - 85% of First Soviet Government were Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC1rnpNlyGg

Interesting that Putin would say this given all the above no?

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:20 am

and here:
Menachem Begin: The Nobel Laureate who bragged about being the Father of Terrorism in the World

It seems that terrorism and political violence have become more prevalent and intense. Not a single day goes by without at least one story about grotesque violence mostly perpetrated against innocent civilians. Somehow, terrorism became a normal part of our everyday life, but this was not always the case.

More worryingly, the absence of debate about the root causes of terrorism have given way to casual media reporting which most likely encourages further terrorism by feeding it the oxygen of publicity.

"How does it feel, in the light of all that's going on, to be the father of terrorism in the Middle East?" "In the Middle East?" he [Begin] bellowed, in his thick, cartoon accent. "In all the world!" - Russell Warren Howe interview with Menachem Begin, January 1974
https://www.sott.net/article/397274-For ... -terrorism

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:35 am

James101 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:20 am and here:
Menachem Begin: The Nobel Laureate who bragged about being the Father of Terrorism in the World

It seems that terrorism and political violence have become more prevalent and intense. Not a single day goes by without at least one story about grotesque violence mostly perpetrated against innocent civilians. Somehow, terrorism became a normal part of our everyday life, but this was not always the case.

More worryingly, the absence of debate about the root causes of terrorism have given way to casual media reporting which most likely encourages further terrorism by feeding it the oxygen of publicity.

"How does it feel, in the light of all that's going on, to be the father of terrorism in the Middle East?" "In the Middle East?" he [Begin] bellowed, in his thick, cartoon accent. "In all the world!" - Russell Warren Howe interview with Menachem Begin, January 1974
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
This article is more than 3 years old

Russian billionaire’s visa ran out weeks ago and it is unclear whether he will get a new one

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -a-uk-visa

This after the (((Russian))) Novichok Terror attack and just before Jeremy Corbyn accused the May Regime of taking Donations from those damn (((Russians))), in response to the Novichok Terror attack..

So where did the Russian Mafia in the UK land up after all of this with the help their Closest MI6 Intel allies?

No?...can it be?

Abramovich is latest Russian oligarch to move to Israel
By ARON HELLERMay 29, 2018

JERUSALEM (AP) — The sudden immigration to Israel of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich makes him the latest in a string of Jewish Russian oligarchs who have made a home in the country in recent years.

Abramovich received his Israeli citizenship Monday upon arriving in Israel on his private jet, immediately becoming the country’s richest person, with an estimated net worth of more than $11 billion. Israel grants automatic citizenship to anyone of Jewish descent.

The Chelsea football club owner made the move after his British visa was not renewed, apparently as part of British authorities’ efforts to crack down on associates of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Rest of the Kosher Cartoon Media Clownery here:

https://apnews.com/article/immigration- ... 29b43fcf2a

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by James101 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:58 am

James101 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:35 am
James101 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:20 am and here:

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
This article is more than 3 years old

Russian billionaire’s visa ran out weeks ago and it is unclear whether he will get a new one

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -a-uk-visa

This after the (((Russian))) Novichok Terror attack and just before Jeremy Corbyn accused the May Regime of taking Donations from those damn (((Russians))), in response to the Novichok Terror attack..

So where did the Russian Mafia in the UK land up after all of this with the help their Closest MI6 Intel allies?

No?...can it be?

Abramovich is latest Russian oligarch to move to Israel
By ARON HELLERMay 29, 2018

JERUSALEM (AP) — The sudden immigration to Israel of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich makes him the latest in a string of Jewish Russian oligarchs who have made a home in the country in recent years.

Abramovich received his Israeli citizenship Monday upon arriving in Israel on his private jet, immediately becoming the country’s richest person, with an estimated net worth of more than $11 billion. Israel grants automatic citizenship to anyone of Jewish descent.

The Chelsea football club owner made the move after his British visa was not renewed, apparently as part of British authorities’ efforts to crack down on associates of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Rest of the Kosher Cartoon Media Clownery here:

https://apnews.com/article/immigration- ... 29b43fcf2a
Interesting this too given the above...

Peter Power 7/7 Terror Rehearsal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc
Live ITV News interview with Peter Power, the Managing Director of Crisis Management firm Visor Consultants who was 'actually running an exercise... based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations that happened'.

Recorded at 8:20pm on the evening of the London Bombings.