Pilots for 911 Truth

This section is for talking about whatever you want.
James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Pilots for 911 Truth

Post by James101 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:07 am

Wonder if Ryan tackled these Guys?

Scene from - "9/11: SIMULATIONS" - "Flight 175"
21,031 viewsJul 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCdDKf_U24
Using a simulator designed and developed by Aeronautical Engineers, Pilots For Truth attempt to duplicate the 9/11 attacks based on data provided by the government regarding the excessive speeds reported, starting from the exact locations and altitudes according to government data. The question is also asked, "Why Fly So Fast?" An eye opening experience.

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Pilots for 911 Truth

Post by James101 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:42 am

I'm sure most of us here have flown a crop-duster....Piper PA-36 Pawnee Brave, M-18 Dromader, Etc...take your pick. VMO applies even with this job and the instrument, and is probably even more dangerous than flying a Jumbo jet at above maximum velocity at sea-level into NY twin towers or the Pentagon. Crop dusting has to be performed at slightly above VMO at low altitude (Obviously) for a light aircraft to be really effective at this job. Most crop dusters have a hard time getting life-insurance...(VMO and low altitude gravitation forces are not the friends of Insurance sales folk). Most pilots of even Light aircraft know that there was no way 9/11 and the pentagon happened with standard industry equipment.

James101
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Pilots for 911 Truth

Post by James101 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:01 am

This is my problem with the entire Online Talking Class, including Ryan. It's their total lack of practical experience. My challenge to Ryan is just take a day off from his online activities and take some real-time out with a local crop duster, then get back to us all here on how he still feels about all the Boeings' performances on 9/11.

Take a Barf bag with...em Crop-dusters are fucking insane man!