This section is for talking about whatever you want.
candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Rat going in circles

Post by candlecat2 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:47 pm

The Holocaust did happen with progranda?

I never had had chance.

The propaganda, was it also meant for me so I would be programmed to believe united States is allied with Isreal forever and will always be?

I was told the biggest human interest story of those victims in camps... to have my heart used against me?

I remember reading a story of a group of women arriving on a concentration camp and one eyewitness account said she was shocked of how see saw the other prisoners and

Hate to write this. But she said that they had menstrual blood running down her leg and she said that she did not realize that in a month she would be in the se turmoil.

That's not very well written but this is hard to talk about.

She talked about the conditions as the women were allowing themselves have poor hygiene and then said that little did she realize that in a month that she would be just like them.

It's a human interest story. One that pulled me in and because I read it, my own imagination put me in her shoes. I get that. I'm no better or worse than anyone else. But under similar circumstances.

I often considered it as a very good possibility that I would had followed the third Reich as a nurse doing my duty.

I saw myself being a nurse holding till it died of hypothermia. In that story, the nurse's motivation was described that she thought the baby was beautiful and easing
the suffering.

In reading a book written by Dr. Zimbardo, a study on 20 nurses showed 19 were going to give a med that the doctor had prescribed double the correct dose because they also were told that he rounded in a few hours and wanted the patient to have the medicine in his system and something meaning he was hateful.

One nurse study is all Dr. Zimbardo and I couldn't find ant other studies like that. I have called the hateful doctors, time and time again. But I have done similar things when the charge nurse or unit manager directed me to do so .

Where I'm going with all this is to say that I did have something I thought was special in some way because I kept reading and watching documentaries and talking and talking to someone to get ...

And I have not a clue. Far from being anything special. Playing out the script from their programming all this time.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

my email to a prisoner in Missouri.

Post by candlecat2 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:42 pm

My name is xoxo and I am not special. Take these words to heart or leave them at the door. I am weighing on Murph’s writing assignment he read last week in class. I am very important to my friend Murph and he says it is because of who I am.

I am his clemency advocate therefore have discussed what needs to be on his application with full awareness of the importance to earn certificates of completion.

I made an error this past year because I choose not to voice my concerns of the ITC program. He had already signed the paperwork when my anxiety peaked. But still, he started putting things in order to leave the program.

An elder schooled me for a minute. I know what is up but failed to express this properly and by the time it became apparent to Murph; it was too buried. I would had cried if he had pushed back.

I am thankful that my friend is patient and understanding. I know this relationship takes work. Sometimes it seems so hard living with all this technology.

It’s like living my life out here is also shut off from the free world.

I know that is a heavy claim to say in the presence of lifers. No disrespect meant. The technology is the catharsis to who I am today. It is complicated by feeling the change faster than I can learn about the technology that provides it.

Murph is not a stupid man. Neither are any of you. You are catching on through communication using JPAY. Jpay messages get through even when there is “unrest among the prisoners’. That technology is gouched out of the pockets of family and friends of prisoners. But even a lockdown, the signal will get through. I digress, my point being that I get so busy that sometimes all I can do is send an electronic Ameelio post card in between his calls. Just to let him know that I am okay.

Writing this letter to the Restorative Justice class was to defend any character assassination. However, the original purpose has been transformed. Now it’s got me thinking of a little manifesto that I am reading and it does a pretty good job explaining ethical decision and how technology influences people.

My friend from Washington state is always building his resume and he told me once that he formed a Bible study group in his house and it meets every week. It really helps me to write out in cursive something I am reading to gain understanding. AND a self-initiated group would also look good if it was led by Murph. I am happy to write out five pages at a time for such a group. Perhaps some feedback on it would get passed back to me.
Last edited by candlecat2 on Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Dakota Indians school

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:51 am

I was thinking of where my money went when I gave to an Indian school in a northern state. I received return address labels. Regular newsletter and sometimes dream catchers.

I remember watching a documentary about Indians and that was the motivation to send in a gift.

What was I really funding? Was my heart used against me to further the agenda of perpetrators against the children in the school?

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

spinning rat

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:50 am

was it taken off the forum? What I wrote about it?

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: spinning rat

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:51 am

It was after the email to a prisoner but before the Dakota indians

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: new member

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:52 am

It is there. You are so paranoid... new member.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

See what I wrote on Discord? I needed to access that topic. and shared the other one too

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:22 am

I called the journaling before that the circling rat...

I was censored on discord for calling it by its proper name so put a cord word on it. I'm terrible with code words. Blue birds and so on and so on. I can't so it anymore. I want a safe place to express myself. That is why I had to vomit ....
More like explosive diarrhea.

Someone would come out because I'm showing my ass.

But the sir Brian who censored me should had broke the code for me. I will get in bounds.. But everyone keeps coming as me sideways like I should know.
If you can't mentor me then surely Swurly, you know someone who can. Please and thank you

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm

Umm...nice soliloquy?

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Telegram

Post by candlecat2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:18 pm

I am really enjoying telegram. It really helps to see a commentary with the news clip. Thank you Ryan Dawson for posting on telegram and to all others that put in work to break down all this for me.
I made my date watch 20 minute Spinning wheel. He has a high frustration level cause he couldn't understandany of it bur says he enjoys info wars.

I want to vomit the red pill back up but it has already dissolved.

But seeing the news or thoughts or whatever posts on telegram from Ryan Dawson is helping a whole lot to lower my anxiety level.

I am grateful to be here supporting anc report.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:29 am

well, where is that post where I called out to the rainbow frog for my snap snap, pop pop.

I get telegram. Thank you so much for pushing it. I am glad I signed up.

I can't go sign up for other things right now. Its too difficult to keep things straight.

For example, I saw the telegram of the response to Phillip Seville.

But where did I hear Ryan Dawson say he was on idiot?

Two are connected but I want to go back to that and listen again but can't remember where I saw that. Mostly I am staying on Ancreport.com and you tube so...

Trying to manipulate the technology to get the rhythm going so can go back and replay to get the right network going on the neurotransmitters.

The synapses are firing like crazy.

Thanks to all that put it work on all this for people like me.