This section is for talking about whatever you want.
Razor Burn
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: new member

Post by Razor Burn » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:11 am

G'day candlecat2

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 am

Good day to you. Sorry to hear about your troubles in Australia.

It's a sharp constant to nothing happening here.. least not my state.

You are from Australia?

Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Madness222 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:35 pm

Gday mate,

so many troubles in Australia, especially in Sydney and Melbourne. Melbourne has been announced as the most lockdown city in the world, 8 months in past 19 or so. It’s getting very hectic here. We are have had lots of protests due to state grubs mandating certain industries & work forces. In NSW the police have been mandated, construction industry, nurses etc and of course the state grub is leaving it up to the politicians to make their own decisions on getting jabbed, I cannot believe what I’m seeing here.

The police especially in VIC are operating well outside the law. The riot troops straight outta robo cop or total recall are internationalLay trained militia they are not Australian, they are opening fire on citizens protesting at the Shrine of Remembrance, brutal force being used is obscene & it feels like any day now somebody will lose their life due to the Brutality.

The divide between those who agree with getting jabbed and those that don’t is pretty much hate. Jabbers continually wish death in people & they are believing the Grubbs. They have gone absolutely mental and deranged beyond help. Some ppl are even having hearth attacks now with permanent heart damage and spurking the second jab, it’s absurd.

All doctors are silenced, Any who prescribe ivermectin are having their license taken away...

There looks to be an early election coming up, which strangely enough is weird timing. Our PM close friend is the leader of Hillsong, who protested his father a known convicted pedo in NZ.

There is connections with an ex PM who’s daughter is photographed outside Epstein rape mansion, which is no way a mistake. The pedo ring here is in our parliament, it’s sickening..

Many of us are aware of this, it’s coming out, so awaiting the trail of that disgraceful bitch & hopefully a few mother fuckers go down.

Sorry about the downer reply, it’s where we are at.

With any luck the traditional owners of the land can use aboriginal lore as our grubb is operating well outside the law, tyranny is a daily Blatant occurrence, it’s fucking daylight robbery..

These next couple of weeks will be interesting, but not in a good way.

https://youtu.be/AoIPToh-i3k

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeJ31MAW/

Razor Burn
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Razor Burn » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:44 am

Well written Madness222!

Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Madness222 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:29 am

Razor Burn wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:44 am Well written Madness222!

Thank you, that’s kind of you 🙏❤️

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Razor Burn wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:44 am Well written Madness222!
yes indeed!

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Madness222

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:07 pm

Madness222 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:35 pm

"Melbourne has been announced as the most lockdown city in the world, 8 months in "

I chose that part of your letter because putting it like put it in perceptive for me very well.

" politicians to make their own decisions on getting jabbed"

I didn't even think of that. The politicians are not taking it if they don't want to and bet they know better to take it. Wow

"international Lay trained militia they are not Australian"
They brought in people who they trained to be the enforcers....
I'm getting it now. And also you writing like that for me .. helps so much for me to now know it's real. I met the first person here who could talk to me about all this. A minister who runs a Bible camp of all things. But I had 3 articles that Ryan wrote. I printed them off so I could study them real well and just gave him one with my email so maybe we can connect. I was in a group and asked what they thought about what's happening in Austria. That's my new question. Cause right away one said. What's happening ? And I don't even bother. But this minister took the bait. And I showed him your letter that also printed off to be able to closely read it. He said it also helped for the same reasons of me.

There's no masks needed to go to anywhere and not hearing concerns about vaccines. People are getting it and no protests. Nothing. But u heard you and that man and I don't question if it is real or not. I get it

"All doctors are silenced, Any who prescribe ivermectin are having their license taken away..."
Doctors don't refuse to do the jabs or maybe they can't speak out for others and if they do, they lose their licenses. Did I understand right?

"Many of us are aware of this, it’s coming out, so awaiting the trail of that disgraceful bitch & hopefully a few mother fuckers go down."

I want her to die in prison. I am not sure I want to believe in a God who is allowing this. (No offense to your beliefs meant)

Sorry about the downer reply, it’s where we are at.

Ash Ash Ash. If there is anything I can do to help you escape in your mind then I will. Which actually I can. Message me on messenger under cali england. I'm the one with 5 friends. I just changed the photo. I'm wearing anc mask.

I am 80 percent sure I can help by making you smile

https://youtu.be/AoIPToh-i3k

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeJ31MAW/

Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Madness222 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:49 am

Razor Burn wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:46 am Greetings from insane in the membrane Australia,

I used to follow your stuff after hearing you on Michael Rivero & James Corbett back in the day and your work is simply brilliant!

Plenty of kooks claim to have the answers but very few actually have pieced things together as meticulously as you have from the early beginning, with the receipts.

Sadly the Truth Movement was hijacked (pardon the pun) by so-called Truthers with many fighting to convince us that their theory is correct when honest researches such as yourself and the late Justin Raimondo of the awesome Antiwar.com were quick to focus on the real motives and not the nonsense spewed by Jones, Bollyn, etc...

20 years later and many a book, video made yet none comes as close to articulating the history of that infamous day and although you have sacrificed much I strongly believe you have honored the many victims by speaking the honest truth so for that I am greatly thankful!

Keep up the awesome work!!!

My fellow Aussie.... you have nailed it precisely about Ryan being an honest researcher without all the whoohar. You have written it beautifully in this post & I couldn’t agree more . ❤️ Cheers from “Hellbourne” VIC

Razor Burn
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Razor Burn » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Thanks again Madness222 for the complimentary reply and I hope you're coping well in Chairman Dan's little fiefdom that was once known as Victoria... :(

Sadly I'm 20 years too late to the party but I'm truly thankful for the research that Ryan and others do, especially Adam Fitzgerald, Nelson Martins aka DJ Thermal Detonator as they're constantly releasing new work or posting archival footage or old documentaries and interviews that contradict the crap released by the so-called Truth Movement...

Sadly the pandemic has made finances a bit tight so I can't commit to becoming a sponsor just yet but I've purchased Ryan's books and appreciate his hours of work on a range of important topics outside of his expertise in 9/11 and the Zionists terrorists. He's bar far the best researcher I know and on par with Scott Horton for his knowledge and content creation. A true hero and inspiration to us non Americans as we're truly oblivious to the world and geopolitics!

Stay safe & sane and here's hoping you get out of Lockdown soon as other parts of Australia slow reopen.

Cheers!

Razor

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Hellstorm documentary

Post by candlecat2 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:26 pm

I want to be debriefed. I was looking for the woodshed. And found it by accident. I made it to the end but disassociated in parts. I want to watch it again but I'm afraid to. Going to look for those other videos again.

I heard on the news that Melbourne was lifting the lockdown and I don't know if that is true or not, I believe that citizens are fighting back