This section is for talking about whatever you want.
Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: new member

Post by Madness222 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:15 am

candlecat2 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:18 pm Hello hello hello. Peasant here. Need to say just got in and a big hello. Where's the newbie board? Came by the way of Attwood
Hey,

I’m relatively new also & same came by the way of Attwood also

I’m from from Australia, bloody hectic here at the moment but keep on keeping on I guess

Have a great day

Ash 🤗❤️✊

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Russia Today telegram

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 pm

It's too much. I got check out.
It's not really us against them..

Maybe yall against them but I got no brain

Just now getting the concept of the cold War being proganda. Russia wasn't???

But all this is real? Protesters and violence and screaming....

Death doesn't scare me. Really. Silence and peace but this is the way I'm going out?

Maybe you and them. But I'm retreating to off RT and just Ryan Dawson.

Filters it a little bit.

And, yes, depressive realism....

Maybe RT later?

You think I will get there?

Ps. Thank you Ryan Dawson for making war is always by deception.

I'm staying here on Anti neocon to get my report of the world AND TELEGRAM with Ryan Dawson but also will find a TV to watch Hurrican Ida. Maybe at that store I was at this morning.

I like the older men and talk too loud and too much but best part of having brain breakdown and hopefully.. rebooted? But best part is that I don't meet a stranger. Unless it's a cop. That part is kind of fun. Go have some coffee with those.. maybe veterans as well.

Can ask about more of one to one with them. That's what a war vet told me when I told him about Ryan Dawson. But can't do moose lodge quite yet...

Coffee. Cigs... 51 yo divorcee. Men with Fords and guns...

Sounds good ironically.

No More Russia Today.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Hey,

I’m from from Australia, bloody hectic here at the moment but keep on keeping on I guess

Have a great day
    Ash 🤗❤️✊

Oh my goodness. Yes? Not the Ash that set up that line up of man who was fbi then Ryan Dawson next? That was Shaun Attwood penitentiary tendencies. Loved it. Made the switch from supporting as patreon and so on to Ryan Dawson after that Unleash.. dispectible man to a man who has put in the work to be on Attwood.

Not a convict. No jail time here. Pulled out of the prison thjng except to talk to white nationalist right now.. that's where the are? Here.

And watching Ryan Dawson over past year but all my support is now here because.... apparently. I'm brain washed but there is nothing here. No one on the streets. Not bloody hectic. Is it like that in New York or somewhere? I don't understand.

Just posted on my FB Russia Today images cause feeling pretty unattached. But no one will respond to my question is this really happening? if it's really real?

Kind of quite and rainy day. In Southern part of USA.

So heard y'all see a different night sky? Can see the milky way here out in the woods and stars and satellites. Half moon last night. Next to a dirt road but three miles out on it. How are you Ash.

Thank you so much for replying. I candlecat2 and Cali England as well as that on FB and you tube. or if not to..

Oh. Wonder if I can now play with the private messaging on this forum.

Do you see any pics I've uploaded in various threads because that's crazy hard!

candlecat2
    Anti-Neocon novice
    Anti-Neocon novice

MCDONALD AND local convenient store

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:54 pm

Tom talks about broad concepts.
    And mom says to leave those old men at store that watch weather, drinking coffee. I agree that they don't know shit.

Did Hurricane Ida hit Louisiana ??

candlecat2 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:18 pm Hello hello hello. Peasant here. Need to say just got in and a big hello. Where's the newbie board? Came by the way of Attwood

candlecat2
    Anti-Neocon novice
    Anti-Neocon novice

Ash

Post by candlecat2 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:00 pm

get lost in finding previous threads Or conversations with myself on off topic. Ash, welcome. Please answer if and when you like. Welcome.
    candlecat2 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Hey,

Have a great day
      Ash 🤗❤️✊

Oh my goodness. Yes? Not the Ash that set up that line up of man who was fbi then Ryan Dawson next? That was Shaun Attwood penitentiary tendencies. Loved it. Made the switch from supporting as patreon and so on to Ryan Dawson after that Unleash.. dispectible man to a man who has put in the work to be on Attwood.

Not a convict. No jail time here. Pulled out of the prison thjng except to talk to white nationalist right now.. that's where the are? Here.

And watching Ryan Dawson over past year but all my support is now here because.... apparently. I'm brain washed but there is nothing here. No one on the streets. Not bloody hectic. Is it like that in New York or somewhere? I don't understand.

Just posted on my FB Russia Today images cause feeling pretty unattached. But no one will respond to my question is this really happening? if it's really real?

Kind of quite and rainy day. In Southern part of USA.

So heard y'all see a different night sky? Can see the milky way here out in the woods and stars and satellites. Half moon last night. Next to a dirt road but three miles out on it. How are you Ash.

Thank you so much for replying. I candlecat2 and Cali England as well as that on FB and you tube. or if not to..

Oh. Wonder if I can now play with the private messaging on this forum.

Do you see any pics I've uploaded in various threads because that's crazy hard!

candlecat2
      Anti-Neocon novice
      Anti-Neocon novice

Protesters from RT telegram

Post by candlecat2 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:45 am

Was that months ago or current organizing of Europe ?

Mother fuck.

Hey. This video link up to my video on you tube?
      I actually don't want it anywhere but here . Any of my work. It's just practicing and need few years to do so. I really want to upload some of my writings from pages of paper. I don't save anything because it's being refined and want to put up my work to show that I'm working. But was too embarrassed to add it on you tube. Regardless of having no one see it. Just storing images of this. That's all. I throw it all away anyway. I would not be embarrassed here.
      Already broke the possibility of any of that going on. I know its fucked up that really don't seem like anyone cares to.

Nevermjnd. MURPH of a people. Yes white but no gang. He only committed that one capital offense long ago and has worked in prison much of his time. So didn't realize that in 15 min prison phone call that he could stop and say
      "No that don't make sense.... "
      Don't make sense that was from me simply reading to him the last telegram I saw about Biden being an idiot.

All I can say is that even behind the walls without Ryan Dawson .. knew what is up.

I get that jpay is being paid by us out here on the streets to profiteers because I can send these RT videos as was very important to me but these protesters...
      Like in London this past Saturday.

Not currently but simply not dated so or didn't catch that on RT but can on see dates of info easy enough on you know who's stream.

Last question. Does peer tube have premium and can I get a usa number to someone to ask these about how to boost my signal to one of those satellites--

Ordered something. But now would rather had bought the book about separation of state and business cause maybe just embracing reading a book. Jumping off of net all together.

Although will continue my pledge to support Ryan Dawson because we are Ryan Dawson means to me that gotta have what he's gotta have to do what he's gotta do to represent me.

Enjoyed the corn pop redux as well.

I'm tired and worn out. And grumpy so disrespect intended. Be safe . Just angry cause think RT is lying and one meme or shit I saw really got Me upset over the weekend. It's a world view of news but still slanted. Has to be a progranda agenda behind it

If anyone is out there. I'm about to jump off. Hate not writing by hand. Just want to put in 5 years but maybe too intense. Be nice to read that book. The ussr one perhaps as well might blend my experience to. Tolerated level

https://youtu.be/W7d4gKpqmkk[/youtube]

candlecat2
      Anti-Neocon novice
      Anti-Neocon novice

Re: spinning squirrel

Post by candlecat2 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 am

About 12 seconds in the man makes an analogy to the relocation Indians to Oklahoma.

"Why don't the Americans understand?"

That's really was cruel to say. White guilt or not.

Cruel to say that way

candlecat2
      Anti-Neocon novice
      Anti-Neocon novice

Isreal soldier debate 2016

Post by candlecat2 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:37 pm

I love listening to it. Just saying, I like the woodshed videos

Razor Burn
      Anti-Neocon novice
      Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Razor Burn » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:46 am

Greetings from insane in the membrane Australia,

I used to follow your stuff after hearing you on Michael Rivero & James Corbett back in the day and your work is simply brilliant!

Plenty of kooks claim to have the answers but very few actually have pieced things together as meticulously as you have from the early beginning, with the receipts.

Sadly the Truth Movement was hijacked (pardon the pun) by so-called Truthers with many fighting to convince us that their theory is correct when honest researches such as yourself and the late Justin Raimondo of the awesome Antiwar.com were quick to focus on the real motives and not the nonsense spewed by Jones, Bollyn, etc...

20 years later and many a book, video made yet none comes as close to articulating the history of that infamous day and although you have sacrificed much I strongly believe you have honored the many victims by speaking the honest truth so for that I am greatly thankful!

Keep up the awesome work!!!

candlecat2
      Anti-Neocon novice
      Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Hello razor burn