This section is for talking about whatever you want.
candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: new member

Post by candlecat2 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:43 pm

thank you for mentioning the forum.
It's old school. Uh? All good. I'm doing much better since telegram.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:20 am

Dragon88 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm Umm...nice soliloquy?
thank you for taking it as what it is meant...

Dragon 88. I tried to talk to you in live chat as Cali. Because you are a participant... you kick things off on many shows... interviews. .. right?

Across the board.

Wanted to meet you and say that you are really coming across as cool and great. someone who might let me introduce myself and show a bit of admiration. As well as clarify what it is you are doing. I'm only an observer and want to know what that means.. and ... oh wait. Dammit. That was pixie something. Maybe I read ... gosh. You caught my eye by something I saw you post on forum. But dammit to hell. I can't remember. Oh well. Have a good day all the same. I'll mention it if it comes up again in my thoughts. Fire pixie....

I'm cali england

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:25 am

Think I figured out attachments. See that quartz crystal?

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

To cali england RE: Ryan Dawson words??? Being Rreflected in my community's/ culture

Post by candlecat2 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:17 am

Hey. Able to track this down in my research to find Ryan Dawson's sentiments expressed in my culture??? Hey, I see attachments below but my photo is too big. How do I fix that? Won't attach photo and don't know how to drag pic. Won't go in this box?
Love, candlecat2

Antifa and BLM have no strong hold in Arkansas. This is because we have Constitutional carry and the Castle Doctrine codified into our law. Unlike East and West coast cities, the right of self defense is the law here. If a Antifa/blm thug pulls a weapon on a citizen here it is open season. Thus in our state and others who have similar laws, you don't see these thugs on our streets. The lesson is, a armed society is a polite society.

I am sorry for those liberal states who do not understand this simple truth where good citizens are defenseless. But you get what you vote for.

We are a free people in our state. We are secure in our homes and persons. What is happening on the east and west coasts is completely foreign to us. We are not the same country.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

My post to network Ryan Dawson on FB group.. I think it sounds good.

Post by candlecat2 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:46 am

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for writing this. I've been searching everywhere for a local do you have the same sentiments sentiments Ryan Dawson at ancreport.com. just joined and you are echoing him which is the truth and it will set me free but get confused from the progranda and censoring that's so heavy on Facebook and you tube and Twitter. My brain hurts from when saw sitting president at the time be banned. Hurting bad. Want to die because hurting. Been believing the propaganda that apparently has already been but people are showing me on the internet. How can I meet you. Attending a service at what church or meeting place? Can I hear you speak? I will try to research more about you soon but got to sleep and work. Thank you and respect to you for posting this

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Local news of billboard white pride just put up again

Post by candlecat2 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Controversial billboard allowed to stay up in Harrison, Ark.
By Noah Tucker
Published: Aug. 18, 2021 at 5:06 PM CDT
HARRISON, Ark. (KY3) - A controversial billboard in Harrison will stay up under the protection of land ownership and First Amendment rights.

The sign reads WhitePrideRadio.com. Exactly a year after 8,000 in the community signed a petition to have the billboard taken down, it is visible for all to see. Many recognize it from social media. It is one of the first things you see as you enter Harrison on north bound U.S. 65.

”I don’t like it, it doesn’t mean I have to love it,” said Elaine Goff, a life long resident of Harrison. “But there’s things in this world that happen that we don’t like anyway. And they’re within their individual rights to freely express what they want on that sign.”

The sign was originally put up in 2013 and is one many feel doesn’t reflect Harrison.

ADVERTISEMENT

”People here are nice, they’re friendly, they’re helpful,” said Goff.

”I feel like it brings more of a negative impact to Harrison because people here are not like that, it’s a lot more of a positive community,” said Megan Mondy. “I understand why it stays up, but I still feel like it shouldn’t be.”

Harrison is a place that has faced racial issues for several years. Layne Ragsdale has worked closely with the Harrison Task Force for Race Relations since it formed in 2003.

”Throughout that entire time, our mission has been to promote the reality and perception of Harrison as a warm and welcoming community,” said Ragsdale. “We make sure we invite multi-cultural groups into our community, we monitor any situations that come up and see if there’s ways that we can

Several similar signs used to stand in Harrison, but have since been taken down through efforts by the task force. This one remains due to a matter of land ownership, which is how the task force was able to take down other signs. Those who own the land billboards are on have the right to edit or remove the signs material.

”The only one that is left is owned on a tiny parcel of land that is owned by the person who is putting up the sign,” Ragsdale explained. “Government cannot tell them what they can put up on their billboard.”

The owner of the sign and land it sits on is Jason Robb. He is a lawyer and relative to Thomas Robb, director of the Knights Party, also known as the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

While the sign stays, Ragsdale says the Harrison has come a long way in recent decades, but these things hold them back by altering their image.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Eyesore is a good word, and it is such a stain on our image that’s out there,” said Ragsdale. “And our concern has always been that that image can create our reality.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Brainwash

Post by candlecat2 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Tom MacDonald

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Hurricane Ida

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:23 am

At store, watched a bit of the news...

Really, I get my underground news at ANC report but I got to look at the TV every once in awhile.

Hurricane 5 and 150 winds....

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: see my pics?

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:26 am

:o :( :x :nerd:

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Brainwash

Post by candlecat2 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:34 am

candlecat2 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:42 pm Tom MacDonald
He names ten ways they got me white washed. (hehe)

Eight is maybe the corona on it