This section is for talking about whatever you want.
Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: new member

Post by Madness222 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:33 pm

Razor Burn wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 pm Thanks again Madness222 for the complimentary reply and I hope you're coping well in Chairman Dan's little fiefdom that was once known as Victoria... :(

Sadly I'm 20 years too late to the party but I'm truly thankful for the research that Ryan and others do, especially Adam Fitzgerald, Nelson Martins aka DJ Thermal Detonator as they're constantly releasing new work or posting archival footage or old documentaries and interviews that contradict the crap released by the so-called Truth Movement...

Sadly the pandemic has made finances a bit tight so I can't commit to becoming a sponsor just yet but I've purchased Ryan's books and appreciate his hours of work on a range of important topics outside of his expertise in 9/11 and the Zionists terrorists. He's bar far the best researcher I know and on par with Scott Horton for his knowledge and content creation. A true hero and inspiration to us non Americans as we're truly oblivious to the world and geopolitics!

Stay safe & sane and here's hoping you get out of Lockdown soon as other parts of Australia slow reopen.

Cheers!

Razor
You’re post was deserving of a compliment mate.

Wouldn’t say I’m coping with Scamdrews with having justifiable homicidal thoughts about him (that comment is for humour in case I’m detained for domestic Terrorism) but yeah I’m going ok under the circumstances of our country falling to pieces.

Although Australia started to take shape to its current unlawful shit shade in the early 70s what we have Become now is truly astonishing. It’s a sad state of affairs when what is right in front of people to see is not seen by anybody programmed to the agenda.

The truth movement on most subject content these days has been infiltrated with so much crap that it’s definitely hard at times to determine whether things are true or not so to all those people like you have mentioned and many others who have continued on their path and tell the uncovered truth and have consistency in their research gets a hell yeah from me with loads of respect and appreciation for their life path 😁

I’m hoping with the eyes of the world on Australia, that the truth about this pedo run country and all their dirty shameful behaviours can be seen for what it is. It’s time that people who are speaking out are not silenced and those responsible for continuing this shit or even know about it and are keeping quite are ousted. Australians have been programmed so well that currently feels we tell the masses to jump off the largest bridge in each city and Rona will vanish they would believe it, and likely go and find a bridge.... well majority Being the vaccinated economy coz that’s what they are told... pretty bloody sad (not all vaxed don’t get me wrong, but I’m sure you get my drift, I have no problem with Vax if that’s what ppl wanna do)

Thanks for the names of the other researchers you mentioned I will look them up for sure

Cheers mate ✊❤️

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Interesting

Post by candlecat2 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:03 pm

:? Imageonly if I could do it when it says:
You may also attach files by dragging and dropping them in the message box. But my smart phone won't. Gosh. Another time
:wink:

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

how the church got control of my brain

Post by candlecat2 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:19 pm

I was taught that the reason there is so much pain and dark depression in the world is because I caused it. It was my fault. This is because the church, who is state owned, told me that if I didn't comply then I would burn in hell forever. Another directive of the propaganda was getting to turn in my neighbor for non-compliance by telling me that they also burn in hell because they need to accept Christ because we are inherently responsible. They caused a state of emergency to increase the number of people to convert because Jesus is coming back any day. The increased pressure on the Christians by mandating that their own security of Heaven was in risk if each Christian did not take personal responsibility in doing this. The state program won and reduced us to capitulate.

That is what I see around me. I have not heard anyone say this to me and I do not know anyone who is awake to fact check me. This is the only place I know that I have freedom of speech so I am expressing it here. Thank you.

I have to reduce my membership temporarily but as soon as I get things in order then I will increase it up. I understand that it is very important to support Ryan Dawson so he can continue waking us up. The JFK JR. video said that waking up our neighbors is the way. I see that what they said about the tribulation looks like they were right all along. But I am still do not believe that Jesus is going to save us. And maybe I was red pilled a couple of years ago but I am not based. I am still under alt right mind control. I hope that it doesn't take more than three years to get it.

I am studying by searching everything on ANC report to learn as much as I can about what they are doing when they push the climate change so I will be ahead of this next time. Maybe at least my fear will be appropriately placed and not on my shoulders. That is my plan because I think it is in my ability to comprehend that.

P.S. I still don't know what a ginger is. But my therapy group made narcissists sound as bad as them and I thought they were gingers. I realize that I have to stop giving Gingers human traits. How would a ginger be in my circle anyway to meet.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

politics in my non political book

Post by candlecat2 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:02 am

I can't believe it. Politics is in my psychology book. It isn't much. But let me run it by you.

pg. 13 As preschool children grow older, they begin to explore their own bodies and their gender identity.
pg 25 Ages three and a half to eight is a time when a normal child endlessly asks questions. Their curiosity begins to extend to their identity, which includes their sexual identity as well as what they want to be when they grow up. The normal child begins to experience his or her needs for structure, gender identity and challenge. Gay, lesbian and transgendered children are not even accounted for in the psychological literature during this or any other developmental stage. Every gay or lesbian child I know is any depth was born gay or lesbian. Some are born transgendered....

There isn't much more. It talks about the shame that they say the abuse is mostly from Christianity. Gays say they were born that way. And it must've been hard to be gay in church. I have empathy for them. I have to change my thoughts on things a lot since following Ryan Dawson. I did write that I believe that some gays are born that way. But second guessing myself so edited it. This book isn't very good. It isn't supposed to be so hard to read if it is resonating from truth. But it is new information too but wish I had something better to read. Why I got on here to read on the forum and this came about. There is so much on the forum to read.

The author writes about his politics. Pulls it into the book as education. Does that sound right? He makes it out to be a developmental stage where it is natural to examine gender identity. And it is his book so I imagine he is free to do pass off his politics in it. Tainted spin.

I can't help but think if I am missing something critical like shouting out there was no gender identity questions until it was in the curriculum. I only watched some videos on kindergarten teachers being binary and talking about it in their classrooms. But that sounds right.

It also defines toxic shame as an 'ism' in that shame takes over and is an identity itself. How about that too. I think that is funny. So shame also got caught up in identity politics.

I wonder if there isn't any psychological literature on it because they are printing it now for classrooms. I imagine that leftists are full of toxic shame and all that inferiority problems associated with it and bet they are narcissists. The book doesn't mention anything about over socialization tho. The book was written in 2005 and definitely has got took me by surprise.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

gender identity

Post by candlecat2 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:16 pm

I remembered being very young and telling my dad that I wanted to be a boy. That was not gender identity but I wanted to be one of my brothers and have attention from my dad like them. So I can imagine that there would be gender identity of feeling transgender. But it may resolve itself. I saw a video called queer politics on vid.ancreport and now realize that it is a top to bottom. The woke adults are bringing the children their ideology and from watching videos from teachers, it looks like the adults feel validated by their students and what they are teaching. So gender politics is about the adults and how they feel and express themselves. That is why its so dangerous. I can see now that my psychology doesn't have gender identity politics but is it not a small number of people pushing their agenda through education, or drag queen story book hour.... it's moral corruption.