How do I avoid being an SJW?

This section is for talking about whatever you want.
Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

How do I avoid being an SJW?

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:15 am

Any advice here on how to avoid being an SJW? I live in San Diego and I'm looking to go on a mission to Mexico to help build houses for the poor there.

Ryan Dawson answered one of my shekel-chat questions with something along the lines of "the best way to reduce or eliminate world poverty is to promote free trade. Donations to end poverty are nice short-term solutions, but free markets and free trade are the most effective means of eradicating poverty." These are ideas that I read from Milton Friedman's book "Free to Choose" so I couldn't agree more with Mr. Dawson on this one.

I'm paraphrasing from memory, and that's I remember from the live stream.

Mystical
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: How do I avoid being an SJW?

Post by Mystical » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:57 am

Simply, treat everyone the same. Its better to be respectful and polite as that's the way you would like to be treated. Don't think in terms of racial victimhood for which you must be guilty, just think in terms of people, are they being friendly? are they being a dick? MLK had it right with treating people by their character. It has nothing to do with status. Communities have their own balance, friendly and helpful people get valued, criminals get taught a lesson. SJW's are footsoldiers for a Marxist idealogy that pollutes culture and relationships. Just concentrate on your own interaction with others in the here and now. Try and avoid TV and social media. Read some books, especially older ones and remind yourself what makes a persons character, usually its struggle to achieve a goal whilst maintaining your principles. So life is about your goals and being a decent person to others along the way.
“You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.”
-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn