Where did the Youtube channel go?

This section is for talking about whatever you want.
haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Where did the Youtube channel go?

Post by haarp » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:53 pm

Youtube channel gone for good?
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Ricky
Super Anti-Neocon & Site Admin

Re: Where did the Youtube channel go?

Post by Ricky » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:37 pm

Currently, that seems to be the case. We're trying to get it back, but right now we're acting as though it's gone for good.
Vulgas vult decepi.

the common people wish to be deceived. -- Phaedrus

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:19 am

That's too bad. I'll try to boycott YouTube as much as possible, but there's just too much content there that I use for work like programming tutorials and stuff.

I've been following Rys2sense since 2010 and Ry is one of my favorite journalists and activists.

Ricky
Super Anti-Neocon & Site Admin

Post by Ricky » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:59 pm

We're importing all of Ryan's content to vid.ancreport.com, which is a video site we're hosting on our own server!
Vulgas vult decepi.

the common people wish to be deceived. -- Phaedrus

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:52 pm

Ricky wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:59 pm We're importing all of Ryan's content to vid.ancreport.com, which is a video site we're hosting on our own server!
Where did "vid.ancreport.com" go? I enjoy some of the videos in there. Especially the 6 hour Hitler documentary. So good man. By the way, what percentage of that documentary is accurate? What like 70 or 80% of it?

I've google some of the statements presented in that documentary and they've turned out to be accurate.