Diane Feinstein

Current events, politics, and more.
revol.ution
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Diane Feinstein

Post by revol.ution » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:58 am

Can you tell me about this person please. Is she on our side or theirs? Etc...

Thanks in advance!!

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:56 am

short answer - she´s not on our side.

revol.ution

Post by revol.ution » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:40 am

thanks.

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:54 am

here´s an example

http://feinstein.senate.gov/05releases/r-expatriot.htm

"I believe the Patriot Act is vital to the protection of the American people and I question why the President is opposing a three-month extension while efforts are underway to reach a consensus on two problematic provisions. "

Now, I´ve read through her little winey shity piece twice, and still don´t know what exactly she´s trying to say.

And another, from the SFC (written by Scott Ritter)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... F5U1L1.DTL

here´s my favorite bit

"One might be inclined to excuse lesser members of the legislative branch for such actions, given their lack of access to sensitive intelligence, but not so senior figures who sit on oversight committees, such as California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who occupied a seat on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee. Today, Feinstein all-too conveniently "regrets" her vote in favor of war on Iraq, but defends her yes vote in 2002 by noting that "the intelligence was very conclusive: Saddam possessed biological and chemical weapons." This is a far different from the statement Feinstein made to me in the summer of 2002, when she acknowledged that the Bush administration had not provided any convincing intelligence to back up its claims about Iraqi WMD. "

She is a cuntry member? She is King Cnut. She is a flakey, usless female bag lady organ. A cunt.

Irie Dave
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Irie Dave » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:51 pm

She's also one of the two Zionist Democrats who confirmed this Mukasey guy for attorney general I believe. Not sure why you'd be under the impression she's on our side at all :?:

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:45 pm

shes an aipac whore. its a shame she represents california. she is lame thats all :roll:
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Diane Feinstein

Post by Ian » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:53 am

revol.ution wrote:Can you tell me about this person please. Is she on our side or theirs? Etc...

Thanks in advance!!
If this was a word association game after reading the topic first words that came to mind were "fucking cunt"

Of course AIPAC whore works well, too 8)
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Turd

Post by rory5 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:10 pm

As a Californian, she embarasses me no end. She's been around forever. She's a piece of sh*t on the important issues. My dad always called her "FINK-STINK"

Any questions?
Rory5

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:22 pm

you must admit, she is an handsome woman, bested only by the glorious Camilla Parker Bowels.

Scarecrow23
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Scarecrow23 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:56 pm

hes an AIPAC Whore for sure , but she made this years "Project Censoed" top 25 list

http://www.projectcensored.org/censored_2008/index.htm
#23 Feinstein’s Conflict of Interest in Iraq
Source:
North Bay Bohemian, January 24, 2007
Title: “Senator Feinstein’s Iraq Conflict”
Author: Peter Byrne
http://www.bohemian.com/metro/01.24.07/ ... -0704.html

Student Researcher: David Abbott, Amanda Spigut, and Ann Marie O’Toole
Faculty Evaluator: David McCuan, Ph.D.

Dianne Feinstein—the ninth wealthiest member of congress—has been beset by monumental ethical conflicts of interest. As a member of the Military Construction Appropriations Subcommittee (MILCON) from 2001 to the end of 2005, Senator Feinstein voted for appropriations worth billions of dollars to her husband’s firms.