A Strategy for Israel from 1982 by Oded Yinon

Current events, politics, and more.
prothink
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by prothink » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 pm

I guess you'll have to afford people the opportunity to make the decision for themselves. Not saying I am right here but lets put the 'chips' on the table and offer all the facts of the situation.

http://prothink.podomatic.com/enclosure ... -08_00.mp3

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:41 am

Ill have a listen to that when I get time. Right now I got to pack everything up for the move back to the empire.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: A Strategy for Israel from 1982 by Oded Yinon

Post by Ry » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:16 pm

bump

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 am

le bump

jjjj
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by jjjj » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi Ryan

I must thank you for the good work you are doing. I am the guy who commented that you describe "only the bad image of Jesus" and you said that he did not exist. I checked the thing and I must agree with you. I agree with you on most levels.

I think you are one of the smartest guys on internet and I hope I won't have to change my mind ;D

This article is one of the best articles so I bump it.

I posted this article on local "tech" forum but I asked moderator to delete it later today so I won't expose myself too much. Maybe I am paranoid but maybe someone else is even more paranoid than myself? :D

I also have a suggestion:

We know that wikileaks tactic is to show things that are good but make them look like they are bad things.

You/we/someone could make a movie that would look like it makes neocons look good but in actuality it would make them look bad. Just a counterstrategy ;D

Keep up the good work.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 am

Wow. How come I missed this one? Ah. 2007. I see.
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 am

We know that wikileaks tactic is to show things that are good but make them look like they are bad things.
I'm doing a video about that and Egypt tonight.
Wow. How come I missed this one? Ah. 2007. I see.
Thus the bumps. this was Pre-PNAC and the key section is

Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north. It is possible that the present Iranian-Iraqi confrontation will deepen this polarization.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 am

I read all of it. Good analysis for the situation back then which still could pass for reality (except for some cases) now. This egypt revolt, I bet they didn't see that one coming.
Check your slides