Fat Pig Sharon on his death Bed!!

Current events, politics, and more.
Effendi
Speaking out
Speaking out

Fat Pig Sharon on his death Bed!!

Post by Effendi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:47 pm

Satan waits anxiously clasping his hands for the Butcher of Sabre and Shatila.

There is a very special place in Hell for the fat pig who once swore he personally took the lives of over 720 Palestinians.

There is no doubt in my mind that the fat will boil of his bones in Hell!!

Scott!! :twisted: :twisted:
In this media blitz that today we call cyberspace, so much alternative information is presented by clever poseurs on all levels claiming that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. Wise up, my friend. All of those labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme. It gives one demonstrably insane group of people the right to rob and kill everyone else, and they’ve been so clever at it FOR FIVE THOUSAND YEARS, most people don’t even notice

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:11 pm

no one will shead a tear for that fat war criminal when he dies.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:20 pm

if that man were too die, i bet they will honor him like a king. i bet even bush with his typical honor BS speeches, "he was a great leader of democracy and a champion of freedom, a great allie in the blah blah blah".
Israel's Sharon Suffers Massive Stroke

AP - 16 minutes ago
JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffered a massive stroke Wednesday and was on a respirator after falling ill at his ranch. Doctors operated to drain excess blood from his brain. Powers were transferred to his deputy, Vice Premier Ehud Olmert. Dr. Shlomo Mor-Yosef, director of Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem, said Sharon suffered "a significant stroke," adding that he was "under anesthetic and receiving breathing assistance."
and look already concluding..
A look at issues raised by strokes suffered by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

PRECEDENT: Sharon, 77, is the oldest serving prime minister. But his strokes are not the first health scare to hit the office. In 1969, Prime Minister Levy Eshkol died in office and his deputy, Yigal Allon, served as caretaker leader until the Labor Party chose Golda Meir as successor. When Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated in 1995, Shimon Peres assumed power until general elections. Menachem Begin experienced numerous health problems, including heart attacks, depression and a stroke, while in office in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Aides sometimes hid his afflictions, and no caretaker leader was named.

___

SUCCESSION: If an Israeli prime minister becomes incapacitated, the deputy premier assumes the post for 100 days. Then, Israel's ceremonial president meets with political leaders and chooses someone to form a coalition government.

___

ELECTIONS: Sharon's strokes do not necessarily affect plans to hold Israeli elections March 28. But concerns about his health could affect Kadima, the centrist party he founded. The party, which advocates peace talks with the Palestinians, revolves around Sharon's leadership.

___

POSSIBLE SUCCESSORS: Kadima includes a mix of politicians who have left the hard-line Likud Party and dovish Labor Party. If Sharon cannot run, potential replacements include Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, former premier Shimon Peres and Finance Minister and Deputy Premier Ehud Olmert.
hey Ry, what do you think would happen?

CHUNK
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Sharon

Post by CHUNK » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:36 pm

DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS (just about) DEAD!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:38 pm

he will die and when u does i will be hosting a party to celebrate the death of the bastard!

Brandon
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Brandon » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:50 pm

Ry wrote:no one will shead a tear for that fat war criminal when he dies.
ill shed a few tears, tears of joy!, its about time he died!

palestine freedom fighter

Post by palestine freedom fighter » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:53 pm

its gods will for him to suffer like many others that were caused by him. no i am not happy about it. i am better then that, but also am not sad. what comes around goes around. he caused many hardship and pain amoung my people. made mothers cry made kids cry made grown men cry. he hurt many and him suffering does not fill the viod no sir untill all zoinsts suffer then maybe we palestians can be happy. we can forgive but never forget what he did in his miltary days.

WillWorkForBread
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by WillWorkForBread » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:05 pm

Anonymous wrote:he will die and when u does i will be hosting a party to celebrate the death of the bastard!
:cry: thats mean! well... i understand that he's a terrible person and all, but i would never ever celebrate someone's death... that's just horrible, no matter who it is. cheney could have a heart attack and die right now and i would feel bad for him, despite how much i loathe that asshole :evil:
“I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more wars.” - Abbie Hoffman

MindGames
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by MindGames » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:36 pm

This year is coming off to a good start. :D

Drag his body through the streets.
"Israelis must abandon the myth that it is possible to have peace and occupation at the same time, that peaceful coexistance is possible between slave and master."

-- Marwan Barghouti

MindGames
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by MindGames » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:46 pm

"Israelis must abandon the myth that it is possible to have peace and occupation at the same time, that peaceful coexistance is possible between slave and master."

-- Marwan Barghouti