Fat Pig Sharon on his death Bed!!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:23 am

some one is a big fan of the Jewish vitural library. And look what I discovered our little Zionist appologist is none other than TownWatch the first idiot who pretended to be an Israeli IDF solider is now a some fat white lady calling herself a goddess.

That shit should have been more obvious considering no one comes along as utterly racist or retarded as townwatch/goddessforu
Get The Empire Unmasked here

GODDESSFORU
Zionist brainwashed idiot

Post by GODDESSFORU » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:21 pm

Ry wrote:some one is a big fan of the Jewish vitural library. And look what I discovered our little Zionist appologist is none other than TownWatch the first idiot who pretended to be an Israeli IDF solider is now a some fat white lady calling herself a goddess.

That shit should have been more obvious considering no one comes along as utterly racist or retarded as townwatch/goddessforu
Are you the one that owns this forum? Damn glad to meet you. Care to answer my PM? What the hell is that piece of crap above my avatar? Never heard of TownWatch and how do you know what I look like? Since you and I have never ever seen each other or met before. Here I thought this was a discussion forum not a insult forum. I can also do without the sarcasm. Think using crude language makes you legitimate or believed? Nope, I don't think so!!!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:03 pm

YOu want to have a vote to see who believes my word over yours?

You can cuss someone 6 ways to sunday as long as somewhere in their you offer an actual argument. Which you don't. In case you didn:t notice this site is called ANTI-NEOCONS not Neocons. People don:t come here to read cut and pasted from Zionist websites.

It would be one thing if you tried to defend these bullshit claims but all you do is copy and paste things opver and over then go into personal attacks on your critics because you can not back up the bullshit claims you have copied from bullshit sites.

You said that there was no occupation of Iraq you said Israel did not have racial conolies. This makes you boardline Insane. What is next The Vietnam War was a Hollywood production..lol

I don:t need idiots like you on this board. I have had ligit conservatives make arguuments but not some sissy pun kwho first said he was an Israeli solider and then some porker goddess girl come in and rant about absolute and easily denmonstrable bullshit.

And yes I run this forum with another person who just does cpu shit.
Never heard of townwatch huh? Ok ill ban his name and see if you come around because you have the same two IP addresses and go back to the same area so I think your the same perosn. But I don:t think evidence bothers a person like you.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

GODDESSFORU
Zionist brainwashed idiot

Post by GODDESSFORU » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:31 am

Ry wrote:YOu want to have a vote to see who believes my word over yours?
How would that be a fair contest? I'm sure you have your share of ass kissers and brown nosers. Most forums I've been on usually do.
You can cuss someone 6 ways to sunday as long as somewhere in their you offer an actual argument. Which you don't.
Here I thought this was a free country. When I get damn good and ready and not when you snap your fingers and say, how high I should jump to your tune. Who died and made you my husband? Who by the way he is the only one I honor and obey.
In case you didn:t notice this site is called ANTI-NEOCONS not Neocons. People don:t come here to read cut and pasted from Zionist websites.
What is a Anti-Neocon or Neocon? Oviously I'm not either or I'd know what that is or give a damn in finding out.

Do you speak and read the minds of everyone on this forum or aren't they allowed to do that for themselves?
It would be one thing if you tried to defend these bullshit claims but all you do is copy and paste things opver and over then go into personal attacks on your critics because you can not back up the bullshit claims you have copied from bullshit sites.
Don't preach it if you ain't gonna practice it.
You said that there was no occupation of Iraq you said Israel did not have racial conolies.
No more then the rest of the world.
This makes you boardline Insane.
I never said the clouds in my world were the same color as everyone else's.
What is next The Vietnam War was a Hollywood production..lol
Only cause your the head honcho and the rest of us aren't allowed to think and speak our minds on here unless you say so or hold the threat of banning over their heads. I've only been here less then a few days and already been banned 2 times cause I don't kiss your ass or I guess brown nose like the rest.
I don:t need idiots like you on this board. I have had ligit conservatives make arguuments but not some sissy pun kwho first said he was an Israeli solider and then some porker goddess girl come in and rant about absolute and easily denmonstrable bullshit.
Their goes Freedom of Speech once more, ladies and gentleman. Our forefathers would roll over in their graves at those like you.
And yes I run this forum with another person who just does cpu shit. Never heard of townwatch huh? Ok ill ban his name and see if you come around because you have the same two IP addresses and go back to the same area so I think your the same perosn. But I don:t think evidence bothers a person like you.
That's not possible.

Corey Michael
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Corey Michael » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:16 pm

lmao

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and
opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those
who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible
government which is the true ruling power of our country." Edward Bernays