Hebron: American arrested for assaulting Palestinians

Current events, politics, and more.
Chow Chee Bai Superbitch
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Hebron: American arrested for assaulting Palestinians

Post by Chow Chee Bai Superbitch » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 pm

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 45,00.html

Look at those fucks clapping and cheering. In the video the Palestinians look like they were just about to cross the street until this parade of insane wackjob Israeli extremists came banging their tambourines and chanting like they're about to occupy something.

Poor Palestinians. Even though they outnumber them, they can't do much. Hebron Israelies are the most psychotic and insane.

I'm surprised it was an American, you'd think an American there would be more understanding and would promote peace and tolerance and compassion in his community.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:19 pm

The Hebron Settlement is the definition of insanity. They took a group of fulltilt religious fanatics armed them and protect them with a standing army and allow them to do whatever they want. It is a RACIAL fucking colony. WHat is wrong with the world to not even recognize this much less condemn it?

Its religious fucking prejudice that it what it is. Secretly the "good" Christians dont givre a damn. They hate the Muslims and see them as the last obsticle to total control and only real religious rival.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Omega Pi
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Omega Pi » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm

Ry wrote:The Hebron Settlement is the definition of insanity. They took a group of fulltilt religious fanatics armed them and protect them with a standing army and allow them to do whatever they want. It is a RACIAL fucking colony. WHat is wrong with the world to not even recognize this much less condemn it?

Its religious fucking prejudice that it what it is. Secretly the "good" Christians dont givre a damn. They hate the Muslims and see them as the last obsticle to total control and only real religious rival.
Agreed. By "good" Christians, you mean the evangelical (and zionist like types) Christians right. I put that bigotry in the Cash cow video.

Chow Chee Bai Superbitch
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Chow Chee Bai Superbitch » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:14 pm

DP-OP wrote:
Ry wrote:The Hebron Settlement is the definition of insanity. They took a group of fulltilt religious fanatics armed them and protect them with a standing army and allow them to do whatever they want. It is a RACIAL fucking colony. WHat is wrong with the world to not even recognize this much less condemn it?

Agreed. By "good" Christians, you mean the evangelical (and zionist like types) Christians right. I put that bigotry in the Cash cow video.
I've always wanted to know a Christian Zionists perspective on how Israel has treated surrounding Arab Christians. They have a total disregard to the fact that Israel has nearly wiped out Palestine's once thriving Christian population and they probably didnt think twice about killing Lebanese Christians in last years war.

anyways, I noticed the article does not label the American or any of the settlers there as Israeli. They are simply "Jewish settlers in Hebron". I guess they assume that by doing so, people would not think of them as Israelies. I'm sure they are all Israeli citizens.

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: Hebron: American arrested for assaulting Palestinians

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 am

Chow Chee Bai Superbitch wrote: I'm surprised it was an American, you'd think an American there would be more understanding and would promote peace and tolerance and compassion in his community.
...you're not serious are you?

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 am

sangre_de_soldado wrote:
Chow Chee Bai Superbitch wrote: I'm surprised it was an American, you'd think an American there would be more understanding and would promote peace and tolerance and compassion in his community.
Nahhh. That was definitely a joke, right Chow? I laughed. Was I not supposed to laugh? Oh shit, I'm sorry :?

Also,
I've always wanted to know a Christian Zionists perspective on how Israel has treated surrounding Arab Christians. They have a total disregard to the fact that Israel has nearly wiped out Palestine's once thriving Christian population and they probably didnt think twice about killing Lebanese Christians in last years war.

Sometimes I wish I could be a Zionist Christian/Pharisee/born-again/Evangelical just so I could find some answers for this shit. Not only are the acts of Israel towards Arab Christians and Muslims clearly against everything Jesus taught, but complicity is as well. Must be in the Old Testament somewhere... What MY question would be is are they so misinformed that they don't know what's happening, or are they aware and complicit? Well, just like the cop told me on my way to jail: Ignorance is not an excuse

And furthermore,
"I'm sure that this film was edited. It's getting rather boring to keep responding to these films the left-wing organizations keep planting," he added.

Now there's something I think we can all get a good chuckle from, especially coming from the settlement spokesman on the Hebron council..
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Chow Chee Bai Superbitch
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Chow Chee Bai Superbitch » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:21 pm

Ian wrote:
sangre_de_soldado wrote:
Nahhh. That was definitely a joke, right Chow? I laughed. Was I not supposed to laugh? Oh shit, I'm sorry :?
lol, yes i meant it as a joke.. :wink:

That video looked like something out of medieval times.