Zionist parents

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Zionist parents

Post by Ry » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:27 am

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=/videos/2007/08/1186664779-163155-GirlPranksDadonRadio.wmv.flv&displayheight=321&image=/thumbs/2007/08/31517-1186664779-163155-GirlPranksDadonRadio.wmv/0000000.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

props to this girl

http://ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/31517

see the comments
Last edited by Ry on Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Irie Dave
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Irie Dave » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:21 am

I think this might have been a hoax actually

neoConSlayer
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by neoConSlayer » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:25 am

that...was....AMAZING!!! That just made my night, i can't even imagine what would have happened if she said it was a palestinian, he probably woulda had a heart attack right that minute. priceless.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”. - Ben Franklin

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

Gixxer
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Gixxer » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:58 am

if thats real, thats a big reason why people hate jews. i would love for that fat fuck tell me too my face i can fuck his daughter because im not "kosha" i would knock his old ass out. that is just as racist as any skinhead or black panther shit i have ever heard. they honestly believe they are better then everyone else just because there parents told them they were jewish and they were stupid enough to believe it

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:29 am

I don't think it was a hoax I have met plenty of people like that.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:12 am

This is most likely very faked. Ebaumsworld have a rep doing this. Last week they did an indian husband and wife call prank by the same guy. It's a set up and it's a nothing but some fun with stereotypes.

neoConSlayer
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by neoConSlayer » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:51 pm

yeh that could very easily be real. I grew up in a neighborhood so predominately jewish that when i got a bit older and found out jews were a minority it was a shock for me. And i knew more than a handful of people that were like that.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”. - Ben Franklin

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

Omega Pi
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Omega Pi » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:01 pm

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:46 pm

LOL

Italian: "Yea it started three weeks ago!"

Jewish Guy: "Oh yeah???"

Italian: "Yeah as a matter of fact come here baby give me a kiss MUAHH!"

Jewish guy: "YOU MOTHA FU..."

adam1

Post by adam1 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:52 pm

i hate the way its all laughed off and very funny, and then even the girl is laughing about it after... so they don't care... it doesn't seem to matter, its accepted by the radio host. Yeah, ha... ha...