Israel using Sexual blackmail on closet gay politicians? Yes

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:10 pm

A lot of them actuall all of them that I know of had ultra religious parents and the child abuse just passed down from generation to generation.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

NOTALOWBROW
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NOTALOWBROW » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:07 pm

Guilt, shame and fear of burning in hell (even if it's unconscious fear) brings out the worst in a person. the farther a person sees themselves from the moral "ideal," the more likely they are to give into "temptation". They are infected with this crap via guilt and shame in childhood, and eventually act out - give into temptation while comforting themselves with the hooey that they'll go to heaven so long as they "believe." there can be no good, in their sick ideology, without evil. Nuking Iran becomes a necessary "evil"-- an unholy means to an "holy" end.

sick FREAKS - how don't they see how twisted this is??

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:18 am

Wikipedia says that the Franklin Cover Up is a hoax that feeds conspiracy theories. It also goes on to say that Craig J. Spence, a Washinton lobbyist implicated in the scandal, committed suicide in 1989. Some hoax eh?
Wiki is about as acurate as an 8 ball. They let anyone of their political views edit it and they make ploads of mistakes and lies. viewtopic.php?t=7897 see that where they call Sony a piece of crap and where they got the wrong names on the lavon affair and invented an island that does not exist using an old name for a different island which they said it was near.

hoax my ass, I was alive in the 80s and I remember it happening. What is next are they going to claim Iran Contra was a hoax too?

farang
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by farang » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:48 pm

I'd like to add that the fake news org you cited, "Talon News", was started by a Texan named Bob Eberle. He was Gannon's boss.

Now, "oddly enough", the founder of a fake news org "just happened" to claim to be an "eyewitness" of Flt 77 impacting the pentagon on 9/11/01.

Now, I ask gentle readers to consider they must accept the following:

1)A founder of a fake news org would tell the truth. On any subject. But especially THAT story.

2) That the Zionist dominated American msm didn't know and didn't report on this fake news org (it was bloggers that first outed Gannon, btw)

3) That a hollow aluminum cylinder, with a composite nose cone (that birds make holes in during mid-air collisions), traveling at high speed, would actually bore multiple holes through steel reinforced concrete, yet the steel and titanium engines "folded back and entered the building" according to "reporter Mike Walters, easily found on the internet lying through his teeth. Sure they did, Mike. Know any fake news orgs, Mr. Walters? Defies what? Physics? So, you are a fake reporter, what are facts to you?

Great article, I'd make one correction: The islands you state Delay brought officials to, are in actual fact called the "Marianas" islands, in which Saipan (the "sex slave island" you speak) of is located. Don't even ask about the Willie Tan family, ok? You might add Tinian, which is in sight of Saipan (5 minute flight) to your list, maybe.

I have question: Anyone ever spot Daniel Lewin in Florida near these "flight schools" before 9/11/01? I see Mayeret Sakhal just made the news again, in Syria, dressing up as "Syrians." You did read about the attacks in Syria??

How about the article about "US funding radical Pakistani Groups for attacks inside Iran"?

Can you believe it???? They are so desperate for allies now, they called up AL-QEADA TO ASSIST THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:49 am

this is the chap who edited the wiki page - well worth a read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Morton_devonshire

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:17 am

I'd like to add that the fake news org you cited, "Talon News", was started by a Texan named Bob Eberle. He was Gannon's boss.

Now, "oddly enough", the founder of a fake news org "just happened" to claim to be an "eyewitness" of Flt 77 impacting the pentagon on 9/11/01.

Now, I ask gentle readers to consider they must accept the following:

1)A founder of a fake news org would tell the truth. On any subject. But especially THAT story.

2) That the Zionist dominated American msm didn't know and didn't report on this fake news org (it was bloggers that first outed Gannon, btw)

That is very interesting!
3) That a hollow aluminum cylinder, with a composite nose cone (that birds make holes in during mid-air collisions), traveling at high speed, would actually bore multiple holes through steel reinforced concrete, yet the steel and titanium engines "folded back and entered the building" according to "reporter Mike Walters, easily found on the internet lying through his teeth. Sure they did, Mike. Know any fake news orgs, Mr. Walters? Defies what? Physics? So, you are a fake reporter, what are facts to you?

Well I am of the opinion and I have explained this before, that their could have been secondary explosions in the Pentagon and that the reason for reinforcing that one wall and section was to contain the damage in there. A plane certainly hit the pentagon as its debris was still in the building. I don't see the ryhme or reason to use a missile when they know that they at least had to make it look like a plane. A lot of people and they were were there not all of them could be plants saw a plane going towards the pentagon a know one witness personally. He died last year though. Cancer.
Great article, I'd make one correction: The islands you state Delay brought officials to, are in actual fact called the "Marianas" islands, in which Saipan (the "sex slave island" you speak) of is located. Don't even ask about the Willie Tan family, ok? You might add Tinian, which is in sight of Saipan (5 minute flight) to your list, maybe.
ah yes, I'll change that, I wrote the wrong preposition. I knew the islands he went to I have written about it before. This post was actually a collection of earilers ones weaved together.
I have question: Anyone ever spot Daniel Lewin in Florida near these "flight schools" before 9/11/01? I see Mayeret Sakhal just made the news again, in Syria, dressing up as "Syrians." You did read about the attacks in Syria??
you talking abuot the Israeli Delta guy. As far as I know he was not spotted near anything. Seems like he might have known too much and they pulled a Pat Tilman on him.
How about the article about "US funding radical Pakistani Groups for attacks inside Iran"?
Well that has been going on for a long time.
Can you believe it???? They are so desperate for allies now, they called up AL-QEADA TO ASSIST THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Well I wouldn't even seperate Al Qaeda from them. Half the time AL Qaeda is a false flag and the other half they just play the parts of useful idiots like Hamas.

sorry for my short replies but I am very busy today and tomorrow in Japan.

farang
welcome to the forum I hope you stick around. Liszt I am reading that link now.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 am

viewtopic.php?t=5546

In a related matter from the country with a Rapist President (Israel)

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:43 pm

Maybe you misunderstood me. Wikipedia says that the charge is a hoax, not me!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Well Add Spitzer to the list viewtopic.php?p=83393#83393

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:19 pm

I tip my hat to you ry

you are a man with alot of goodness inside, Speak the truth and we will support you brother
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com