It saddens me to say this,but most Israelis are probably bad

Current events, politics, and more.
Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

It saddens me to say this,but most Israelis are probably bad

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:15 am

people. I used to try and keep an optimistic and positive outlook on the Israeli people. Give them all the benefit of the doubt and just say that just because their government is bad doesn't mean that they're bad people as well. But the more I think about it I realize I was just being naive. I'm pretty sure a lot of you have seen the recent poll where many Israelis said they would not want an Arab Israeli living next to them. Then I saw another poll that showed more Israelis favored Palestinian expulsion and Israeli annexation of the land rather than Ariel Sharon's 2005 Gaza settler withdrawal.

But the most important thing is that Israel is a "democracy". If the people of Israel really wanted to end the occupation they could easily do it with their vote. But look at who they keep electing. For Christ's sake they voted for Ariel Sharon twice. And Netanyahu is probably going to be the next PM. The people could make a difference. There are fringe groups in Israel who actually do want to end the occupation, but they get no votes. I think most Israeli civilians are just as to blame as the Israeli gov

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:38 pm

I would imagine that Israeli citizen's votes count just as much as ours.

IrrigatedPancake
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by IrrigatedPancake » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:29 pm

Don't all Israelis have to join the military? That can be a pretty serious tool for indoctrination.

Xed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Xed » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:31 pm

yea apart from the orthodox i think
When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati

Chow Chee Bai Superbitch
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Chow Chee Bai Superbitch » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:54 pm

I agree with you M Ali, i think theres a small minority of American Jews that are sympathetic to Palestinians, and sometimes i think they're the only ones. But i'm pretty convinced that the majority of Israelies are not sympathetic to Palestinians and dont even want dialogue with them.

I could be wrong, I dont really communicate with Jews or Israelies these days, i rely on their newspapers.

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:25 pm

Rio wrote:I would imagine that Israeli citizen's votes count just as much as ours.
There are 7 million Israeli citizens, 1.5 million are Arab. And anybody 18 or over is allowed to vote. For the sake of the argument we'll say everybody is 18 or ever and can vote, so all it would take is less than 2.5 million Israeli Jews to vote for an anti occupation party since the Arabs are most likely going to vote for the anti occupation party.

We've got to face the harsh reality that people aren't as good as we may think they are. Do you not think that most Israelis call themselves Zionists. Why are they still living in Israel when they can given citizenship to almost any country they want. If they were really against the occupation it wouldn't have been allowed to go on for the past 40 years and til this day.

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ed » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Israeli will be just as brainwashed if not more just like a lot of Americans because of the media. It;s not that necessarily that they are all bad people, they are brainwashed and/or ignorant and there are still some who do realise that theur government has acted totally wrongly. Plus a lot of the Jewish leadership are totally crazed Zionists so that doesn't help.
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: It saddens me to say this,but most Israelis are probably

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:02 pm

Muhammad Ali wrote:people. I used to try and keep an optimistic and positive outlook on the Israeli people. Give them all the benefit of the doubt and just say that just because their government is bad doesn't mean that they're bad people as well. But the more I think about it I realize I was just being naive. I'm pretty sure a lot of you have seen the recent poll where many Israelis said they would not want an Arab Israeli living next to them. Then I saw another poll that showed more Israelis favored Palestinian expulsion and Israeli annexation of the land rather than Ariel Sharon's 2005 Gaza settler withdrawal.

But the most important thing is that Israel is a "democracy". If the people of Israel really wanted to end the occupation they could easily do it with their vote. But look at who they keep electing. For Christ's sake they voted for Ariel Sharon twice. And Netanyahu is probably going to be the next PM. The people could make a difference. There are fringe groups in Israel who actually do want to end the occupation, but they get no votes. I think most Israeli civilians are just as to blame as the Israeli gov
Well I am glad you have bridged the barrier of political correctness which is hard for some reason for most people to do.

I agree with Tim that the Israeli people are not all bad, but unfortunately according to the many human rights activists out there (including the Jewish ones) "most Israelis don't give a damn" - The Other Zionists (a documentary I watched).

Now I am BY NO MEANS saying all Israelis should die and suffer the same fate as Sharon, I am however saying that if Israel the country were destroyed and the territory taken by Arabs I could care less, I am actually thinking that's a good solution. And while we must not generalize all Jews, it is safe to say most Israelis are ignorant and don't deserve to have a voice in politics because clearly it always ends up murdering.

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:28 pm

To me it's not so much as being politically correct, but more so morally correct. Unlike our scumlike counterparts, us anti Zionists are generally good human beings. Zionists have no problem grouping everybody together and dehumanizing them. They'll say things like all Palestinians are terrorists or supporters of terrorism without even caring, it's very mundane to them. But for us, it's difficult to even generalize and demonize all Israelis even if a very substantial portion of them are in fact Zionists. When it comes to any group of people, even if 99/100 are horrible people, I don't want to say anything about about the group as a whole as to not offend that one good person. It's the exact opposite with Zionists.

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:36 pm

xXToteXx wrote:Israelis are just like Americans. Some are good, some are bad, some are smart, some are idiots. The same is true for every other nation and religion or lack of religion. Who'da thought.
I don't really agree with that. I think Americans are much better people than Israelis. If it wasn't for the 70 million Evangelical psychos and the Zionist controlled media I think this country would be one hell of place. Those two actually both go back to Israel. If it wasn't for the Zionists changing the Bible they wouldn't have as much Christian support.

Just look at what happened last November. Americans were against the war in Iraq, for what reason is irrelevant, but they came out and did their part to try and end it. Unfortunately they don't know that the Democrats are controlled by the Zionists and it doesn't matter what the voters think. But at least they did try. When did that ever happen in Israel ? You really think that Americans would stand for an occupation of Mexico ? Maybe a lot would, but I think a voting majority would be against it. And also compared to what Israelis know about the Palestinian occupation, Americans know nothing about Iraq. If most Americans found out how many soldiers really died in Iraq, or the use of chemical weapons against the Iraqis, or were able to see the real footage of what was going on there I bet the war would be over tomorrow.

America was loved around the wolrd before the creation of Israel