Alex Jones admitting on air they avoid Zionism

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Alex Jones admitting on air they avoid Zionism

Post by Ry » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 am

I like Alex. I think he is GREAT for certain people, especially new people. I hate to do this, I am sorry but people just need to know. I debated showing this for a while, but I have put my heart and soul indeed years of my life into research behind 911 Iraq PNAC etc and I have been supported by other GCN hosts but one of the largest venues to voice what I know has ignored the anti-neocons 911 theory. Israel and Zionism are central to 911 and Iraq and PNAC and the coming conflict with Iran. It cannot just continued to be ignored or simply mentioned a few time off-handedly.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCSJbuopxhU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCSJbuopxhU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<a href="http://digg.com/politics/911_Iraq_PNAC_ ... srael">911, Iraq, PNAC, All Roads Lead to Israel</a>

This is not in-fighting. I dont disagree with what Alex is saying only what he is choosing not to say. If a site like Prison Planet would start exsposing Zionism and not in a superficial way but really did it I do believe it would be a powerful weapon.

So send them the link above and get them to do the right thing. Let them know you support them and whatever flack they get from Zionist lackies you will have their back.
Last edited by Ry on Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:57 am

I think he is easing into it Ry, but he has the mentality that all anti-zionists think that zionism is the only cause, and I agree with Alex that there are many other factions at work here other than zionists. Many collaborate with zionists because they share some objectives. I think we cover all the bases here, and the site's name is ant-neocons, so we don't center on zionism, but we recognize that unless you recognize what a problem zionism and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is, you don't understand what it going on.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 am

Gamers Zionism is the central issue. It is THE main cash-cow for the MIC they wrote PNAC, they lied to the press, they run the press, control the central banks, created the Iraq war lies, covered it up, had the Mossad there on 911, spied on the US, sent the anthrax, wrote the speeches about it, are lying about Iran, and take more money from the US than any of its own states. Also they purposely put Iraq in the hell hole stae that it is in by design wrote about it and bragged about it.

Do not reduce Zionism down to "one of" the factors like it is on par with other things. It is The top factor and core or the Neocons' foreign policy and control of the press. It is not just about Palestine. It is the head of the MIC, the equity firms, the contracts law firm security groups it all goes back down the same road. All roads lead to the same place. We would not be in Iraq we would not have had 911 and we would not be going to Iran were it not for these psychos.

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:52 am

i knew there was a reason alex didnt cover the zionist issue ,and now its clear why . if he wants to remain on air and show people the way then let it be , alex gets their attention then anti-neocons comes in a fills the missing gap , i dont see anything wrong with that , one hand washes the other n so on ...... but its good to know that his not in their pocket and that he avoids it ,so he can stay preaching about 911 ...
there are many fighting the zionist movement and among those are rightous jews ,who will never accept zionism nore accept the state of isreal to be a jewish state . its just a matter of time . hopefully ron paul wins the presidency and then alex can expose every inch of zionist properganda ,
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com

ih8durst
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Ry...

Post by ih8durst » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am

Well done son. Alex is good for beginners and does seem to mention Israel, the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center a lot more now. Granted it's usually on dealing with Oklahoma City, JFK or something else but he knows who pays the bills and that it goes much higher than Rockefeller or Bush & Cheney.

This site rocks as usual.
Messy at times...

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am

I feel like I am always taking AJ listeners up to the next step because they know about the towers on 911 and thats about all and I have to go over who did it how and why. You can't explain any of that without talking about Israel.

Mentioning things is not the same as explaining them. He has yet to say Palestine is under occupation or that the wall built there is not even on Israel's boarder. He talks about PNAC but not Clean Break or how all the authors are Zionist and dual citizens with a different nation. They had a section on Anthrax that is so overblown and confusing all they had to say is Philip Zack was caught on tape stealing the Anthrax then Libby wrote the speech about it etc they avoided the whole Plame affair talked nothing of Mossad being busted on 911 they don't mention the AIPAC trial and don't talk about the Christian Zionist flight schools etc etc.

Yet I know they know about it.

They are talking about it more now and I wish they would just come out with it. I am 90% Alex knows what is going on and is just holding back.

I don't have a daily radio show or a million hits a day. He does. I have a solid theory and he has the voice to get it out there. But it is not going to happen. Rivero and Rense and others have all backed up this site. But one, chicken is still being intimidated by the Zionist and their pushy loud mouth followers.

Sometimes I think it is hard for Christians to admit how much their churches finance war (both Catholic and Protestant) and they for anything else to blame including the devil and or aleins, cults, ets.

NOTALOWBROW
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NOTALOWBROW » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:13 am

That's a great video Ry. AJ is like a gateway to the truth - for people who need truth in steps and couldn't handle it all at once. If he went straight into Zionism he would be rejected outright by his target audience. He builds the trust and starts them off in the right direction - so in this case I think he's playing it right. (it's good to hear that he is well aware)

Anti-neocons has a more informed target audience. This site isn't beginner sheeple friendly that's for sure. We have one of the most, if not THE most informed group of political heads on the net.

At least Alex Jones is saying more and more. He has enough of a following now to do that I guess.

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:24 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I wanted it to be the Illuminati! I can never look at Alex Jones the same way again :(

Seriously though good video. I've already posted this a few places.

IsolatedSoul1369
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by IsolatedSoul1369 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Great! I started out with Alex Jones but lost interest in him because of all the illuminati stuff. I stuck around long enough to hear about Ron Paul. Glad to know that he does know what is really going on. I can understand why he wouldn't mention it but it's getting high time that it be said by someone more visible.
All those who believe in telekenesis raise my hand.

NOTALOWBROW
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NOTALOWBROW » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:19 pm

My eyes glaze over when the Illuminati stuff comes up so I've never even checked out his site or heard his radio program. Most "truthers" I know around here are into him though. I can understand (sort of) why he's chosen to be more quiet about Zionism - but is it necessary to focus on things that are unprovable and sound really whacky? Thanks to all the Illuminati hooplah (and I say this believing that the Catholic Church has never been innocent of war crime), "911 truthers" are labeled idiots. It's hard to even bring it up without being laughed at. :?