AIPAC trial date moved AGIAN!!!!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

AIPAC trial date moved AGIAN!!!!

Post by Ry » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:03 am

Holy F!@#$%^%$#!@!~! HELL! UNBELIEVABLE!

Wow is what most of you are saying right now. Followed by a 'figures :? . So what it is that 7 times? 8 times? it has been "postponed?" I don't even remember. Don't hold your breath folks there won't be a trial this year. Please find somethng to hurl across the room. The next trial date is set in 2008.

They are simply going to have their war with Iran before these scumbags ever have a trial.

Write this day on your calendars (in pencil) January 14, 2008 that is the new new new new new new new date of the trial.

Israel gets caught with e spy ring in the US The third one actually since 2001 and what does the US do? We do this and hand Israel 30 billion dollars. This trial for AIPAC is very simple the crooks were caught red handed by the FBI on tape getting top secret documents from an official (Larry Franklin) who has already been sentenced to almost 13 years in jail for it. Now you see the person giving the documents gets in trouble and swiftly but the Israeli lobby, oh no they have not even had a trial.

I don't feel like even writing this again because it is like the 8th time so just go here if you somehow don't know what the AIPAC trial is about. link to it here viewtopic.php?p=44926#44926

I just can't believe this. Paul Craig ROberts is going to talk about the lobby on the Mike Rivero show Saturday I will be calling in to give my expertise on it. I will get up at 5am Japan time just to do that. I'm am sure they will bump me up to the front of the line. You are going to want to tune in to that show. Oh it's on. It is on.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:05 am

it's on now?

Irie Dave
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Irie Dave » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:02 am

That sucks, they're never gonna have this fucking trial it goes on & on. The lobby has to fall through other means, at least more people are writing & talking about them now & it's less taboo.
"A higher level of cannabinoid activity in the human biochemical distribution in the biosphere may be necessary to prevent human extinction" - Dr. Robert Melamede, PhD

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:36 am

Why are we surprised? Even if the trial happens. No one will know anything about it just like the Libby trial, which everybody has already forgotten about. Ry, I'm here in the US and talking to people. They think that Saddam did 9/11 and they think the WMD's are in Syria. The country is gone.

Please put a reminder post so we can download the mp3. I can't listen live.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:40 am

GamerS wrote: Ry, I'm here in the US and talking to people. They think that Saddam did 9/11 and they think the WMD's are in Syria. The country is gone.
Ahhhhhhh!!!! WHY?!?! You're right, GamerS. The country is gone for the most part. I mean, there's a silver linig with Ron Paul winnning some straw polls and waking people up, but the majority of Americans STILL are retarded. And, if that aint enough, I just found out that my Immigration Application for Canada has been denied :cry: Not that I'm tooo surprised, but now I gotta go down a different route, namely applying for refugee status.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:18 pm

Not true gamers, the Zionists tried to make it a secret trial bu the judge has ruled that it be a normal public trial. Imagine that AIPAC having to go on trial like everyone else. The Media is not going to report it but we are going to report it here and it will get picked up in the foreign press I know Japan is going to cover what I write about it.

I know there are alot of ignorant ass Americans but they overlap with the religions right at about a 9 out of 10 rate. those people don't live in reality they only make up about 33% of the public and some are under 18 and can't vote.
Last edited by Ry on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Motherfuckers! We need this man, so backup our views and open pandoras box. Cocksuckers.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:53 pm

I don't think Roberts will be on today but i can make a youtube rant.
Last edited by Ry on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Irie Dave
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Irie Dave » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:03 am

GamerS wrote:Why are we surprised? Even if the trial happens. No one will know anything about it just like the Libby trial, which everybody has already forgotten about. Ry, I'm here in the US and talking to people. They think that Saddam did 9/11 and they think the WMD's are in Syria. The country is gone.
Ry wrote:Not true gamers, the Zionists tried to make it a secret trial bu the judge has ruled that it be a normal public trial. Imagine that AIPAC having to go on trial like everyone else. The Media is not going to report it but we are going to report it here and it will get picked up in the foreign press I know Japan is going to cover what I write about it.

I know there are alot of ignorant ass Americans but they overlap with the religions right at about a 9 out of 10 rate. those people don't live in reality they only make up about 33% of the public and some are under 18 and can't vote.
Exactly, it's like a third of Americans who think that, maybe less. They always will be because facts don't matter to them but they aren't the majority of the public. There's a lot of sheep in America but it's not that bad.
"A higher level of cannabinoid activity in the human biochemical distribution in the biosphere may be necessary to prevent human extinction" - Dr. Robert Melamede, PhD

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:54 pm

Well it sure seems that way around me. Damn F-tards everywhere I look with their W and yellow ribbon stickers.