True face of the 'suicide bombers'

Current events, politics, and more.
adam1

True face of the 'suicide bombers'

Post by adam1 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Ages ago I posted a link somewhere from the independant (UK newspaper) where they talked about 2 SAS agents being arrested after driving a truck full of bombs and shooting at people while dressed in 'arab clothes'.

Here is a great article with photos on signs of the times about it

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/artic ... ncy+Tactic

PS better move it to the Iraq/Afghan section after it's got a fair bit of attention.

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:22 pm

Makes me wonder if almost all the attacks are fake. My father-in-law always points to the incident where the two children were blown up in the car with the bomb as proof that Muslims are evil. But that one is really suspect. It would be easy to kidnap a couple children, I just don't buy it.

Great article. It seriously pains me to have the people who are in the right painted as those who are in the wrong. And I am powerless to convice people.

Now in the case of those two British SAS guys who did this, and any others involved, I think torture is warranted. What they are doing is the most vile evil I can imagine. Let's see, how about a crucifixion in Saddam square!?!?!?

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:51 am

I read the same article yesterday, it's great but the only problem is that the scum bags are going to say that those "suicide" bombings are because the Sunni and the Shia hate each other and are in a civil war, and not because the insurgents are trying to get the Americans to leave. I wish more guys like those MI6 agents get caught in the future so we can have some more solid evidence. Cause I know for a fact there is no civil war.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 am

Muhammad Ali wrote: Cause I know for a fact there is no civil war.
I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure there are alot of Iraqi's who really are acting against other religious sects. I think the BIG events like the mosque bombings and the big one up in Northern Iraq are done by Western agents to kind of fuel the fire. But I don't think most Iraqis realize this yet. Hopefully more stories like this come out in the future.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

adam1

Post by adam1 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:06 am

Ian wrote:
I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure there are alot of Iraqi's who really are acting against other religious sects. I think the BIG events like the mosque bombings and the big one up in Northern Iraq are done by Western agents to kind of fuel the fire. But I don't think most Iraqis realize this yet. Hopefully more stories like this come out in the future.
So there's isolated fighting, but no actual civil war :]

Irie Dave
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Irie Dave » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:18 am

Ian wrote:
Yeah I think they're getting played like dummies. It wouldn't be a civil war but the seeds of conflict there but they're watered by the false false ops from the Western/Israeli assets.

There's also that guy Adam Gadahn, real name Adam Pearlman the supposed "American head of Al-Queda" who's ethnically Jewish & who's grandfather was in the ADL. & who's 'Al-Queda' videos literally seem as credible as a pre-match WWF wrestler inteview, look him on youtube.
"A higher level of cannabinoid activity in the human biochemical distribution in the biosphere may be necessary to prevent human extinction" - Dr. Robert Melamede, PhD

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:24 pm

Ian wrote:
Yeah you're probably right, but just imagine the emotions that would be going through somebody if their entire family was killed in a market place bomb planted by a group like the Mossad. They wouldn't be logically trying to examine the situation and determine who did it. They hear the word Shia and they suddenly want to go avenge the deaths by killing some shias. It's a never ending cycle cause once the violence dies down a little the Cia will go ahead and bomb another mosque. And then there will be a retaliation. They make the bombings so extremely violent so that nobody could possibly think clearly at all.
But the MSM is trying to sell it as a Sunni vs Shia thing and that those two groups have always been at each other's throats. Unfortunately a lot of people are buying into that, even Justin Raimondo.

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Muslims are evil, don't you watch Hollywood movies?

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:34 am

Ian wrote: I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure there are alot of Iraqi's who really are acting against other religious sects. I think the BIG events like the mosque bombings and the big one up in Northern Iraq are done by Western agents to kind of fuel the fire. But I don't think most Iraqis realize this yet. Hopefully more stories like this come out in the future.
Actually most Iraqis know it's really all America behind everything. If you watch Al-Jazeera every time there are political debates you will see people talk assuming that America does these false flags all the time.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:20 pm

sangre_de_soldado wrote:
Ian wrote: I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure there are alot of Iraqi's who really are acting against other religious sects. I think the BIG events like the mosque bombings and the big one up in Northern Iraq are done by Western agents to kind of fuel the fire. But I don't think most Iraqis realize this yet. Hopefully more stories like this come out in the future.
Actually most Iraqis know it's really all America behind everything. If you watch Al-Jazeera every time there are political debates you will see people talk assuming that America does these false flags all the time.
So, the hatred between Shia and Sunni is fictional? Are US soldiers and Blackwater mercenaries responsible for EVERY Iraqi death? I kind of find this hard to believe. I mean, WE put Saddam in power for a reason back in the 50's right? These different religious sects and ethnic tribes have ancient grudges, and if Al-Jazeera says otherwise then they are disinfo, too.

BUT.

I still believe foreign govt's(US included) in Iraq are responsible for the FF's that contribute to conflict.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays