1994 Cheney video He admits occupation would be a quagmire.

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

1994 Cheney video He admits occupation would be a quagmire.

Post by Ry » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:53 am

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YENbElb5-xY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YENbElb5-xY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

He even uses the word quagmire.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:16 am

This proves without a doubt that Cheney KNEW what would happen when we invaded. He just no longer cared because they now had the congress and could assure that Cheney and his cabal picked who the new government was and where all the contract money went. He could give a damn about dead Americans. They need time to get the iNC in place they had it in 1997 but Clinton would not do it he had no pretext. So by Bush Jr they had 911 to use.

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:34 am

I just read about this, in Al Franken´s book The Truth with Jokes

The Neocons were given 5 plans for post Iraq, and they ignored them all, then trusted Chalabi, who hadn´t been in Iraq since the 1950s.

They have been caught. Why can´t the police just arrest them? I´m tempted to join the police, just to arrest these bastards. It really should be game over by now. It is treason.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:44 am

Wolfowitz and Libby wrote to Clinton in 1997 with a plan which ask that Saddam be removed and Chalabi and the INC take his place.

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:37 pm

I already posted this before.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:31 pm

ah yes you did. Sorry for the double post.

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:25 pm

Aaron wrote:and sorry sangre, i only replied here cause there's replies here and none in yours, but you still beat ry to posting this one :P
np 8)

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 am

Failure was their plan from the beginning. I guess I shouldn't call it failure, but a quagmire nevertheless.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Undead Poet
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

cheney

Post by Undead Poet » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Know what changed? Next year Cheney was CEO of Halliburton and has now amassed a fortune(which he holds in mostly Euros) of profit gaurenteed, tax free blood money.

There will not be traditional justice, but when America wakes up he (and others like Delay, etc) will be ran out of the country by an angry mob, or forced to eat a cigarette butt sanwitch on TV for the whole world to see, and seizure of all his bank accounts and assets, and send his punk ass over to Iraq to dig ditches and lay foundations, that would be justice.
"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:06 am

Aaron wrote:i'd like to play back that clip for dick and ask him if he still values american life now as he claims he did back then.
the only person with the guts to do this on TV right now is John Stewart of the Daily Show. And it´s a comedy show.