Missing190 thousands AK47 guns

Current events, politics, and more.
general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:55 pm

the US uses m-113 which out range the chinese made AK-47 but a long shot. we have no reason to be in Iraq. The US killed millions through starvation before the "war" ever began. We have done enough to these people. When will it end? this kind of terror that the US has been engaged in only makes more people hate us.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:26 pm

General Hoke wrote:the US uses m-113 which out range the chinese made AK-47 but a long shot. we have no reason to be in Iraq. The US killed millions through starvation before the "war" ever began. We have done enough to these people. When will it end? this kind of terror that the US has been engaged in only makes more people hate us.
I thought AK's were Kalishnikov rifles, made in Russia :oops:
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:37 pm

The US is replacing AK-47s in Iraq Russian made with US made M-16s. The old guns wenr on the black market. 100k of ther 190k may have been found.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

IrrigatedPancake
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by IrrigatedPancake » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:42 pm

ronpaulitician wrote:
General Hoke wrote:the US uses m-113 which out range the chinese made AK-47 but a long shot. we have no reason to be in Iraq. The US killed millions through starvation before the "war" ever began. We have done enough to these people. When will it end? this kind of terror that the US has been engaged in only makes more people hate us.
I thought AK's were Kalishnikov rifles, made in Russia :oops:
AK's originated in Russia, designed by a guy named Kalishnikov, but other countries have produced them, as well, since then.

I think one million died from the sanctions on Iraq, though sometimes I hear 500,000, though that number might have been determined before the sanctions ended.

Other than that, I agree with what you say.

NOTALOWBROW
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NOTALOWBROW » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:27 am

Thunk Army wrote:Prejudice is not tolerated. Don't be a dick especially about your own kind.

Yes Americans are overwhelmingly ignorant but that really isn't too different from the rest of the world.
It's not prejudice it is a fact that most Americans are allowing war crimes, which in my opinion is what stupid asshole knuckle draggers do. I should have said "most" instead of generalizing (not PRE-judging)- I am allowed to be a dick sometimes. You should be able to relate to that.

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:26 am

the US uses m-113 which outrange the AK -47.

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:19 am

General Hoke wrote:
the US uses m-113 which outrange the AK -47.
What are you talking about? Our armored personnel carriers out range AK-47s? lol

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 am

We are talking about what the US gives to Iraqi police they had been using AKs now they use M-16s but the old guns went on the black market the Italians jusy uncovered a massive deal.

viewtopic.php?t=8262
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 am

Thunk Army wrote:Missing AK's? Can I have one?!
gracefounddog wrote: Americans are making me sick. They're a bunch of rude, ignorant, knuckle dragging INGRATES. I have to get my kid out of this intellectual/cultural wasteland before it's too late. Now to talk my husband into going. I'd leave tomorrow but he's one of those 5 year plan kinda guys. :-|
Prejudice is not tolerated. Don't be a dick especially about your own kind.

Yes Americans are overwhelmingly ignorant but that really isn't too different from the rest of the world.
The first time you have a conversation with a rational and arguably intelligent American citizen about the current state of things and their only defense against the logic of what's going on is: "So what? I don't care, America is better off for it." is when you REALLY become cynical even against your own country. I think Grace was a little frustrated as am I, and didn't mean to generalize, but let's face the facts: MOST Americans are indeed too stupid to realize what's going on, and those smart enough to figure it out are by and large embracing imperialism.

How do people like us begin to change things when, after learning about what's REALLY going on, other citizens don't see it as a bad thing? I can't answer that question and don't imagine that I'll be able to in the near future. Unfortunately right now my only answer is migration :(
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

NOTALOWBROW
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NOTALOWBROW » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:28 am

ronpaulitician wrote: The first time you have a conversation with a rational and arguably intelligent American citizen about the current state of things and their only defense against the logic of what's going on is: "So what? I don't care, America is better off for it." is when you REALLY become cynical even against your own country. I think Grace was a little frustrated as am I, and didn't mean to generalize, but let's face the facts: MOST Americans are indeed too stupid to realize what's going on, and those smart enough to figure it out are by and large embracing imperialism.

How do people like us begin to change things when, after learning about what's REALLY going on, other citizens don't see it as a bad thing? I can't answer that question and don't imagine that I'll be able to in the near future. Unfortunately right now my only answer is migration :(
Thanks Ronpaulitician. I was generalizing, but I'm pretty sure I wrote that through tears. :cry: If I had the ability TODAY I would leave this country. This is just too horrible and you're right, it doesn't seem likely that it'll turn around - not in time anyway. Since I can't leave (yet) I'll do what I can to help, which is cheer on Ron Paul and put my efforts in his campaign: OUR campaign to get our country back. I really, really love my country. If I didn't I wouldn't give shit.