Bush's speech June 28th

Current events, politics, and more.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:22 am

if he had done the speach anywhere else he would have been booed. Or people could have barged in demanding to know about 911.

Viva La Revolution
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Viva La Revolution » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:12 pm

yeah the military base is the only place he has support
Silence, something about silence makes me sick, cause silence can be violent sorta like a slit wrist.-ZDLR (RATM)

loopyliverhead
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Subliminal Message

Post by loopyliverhead » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:05 pm

I don't know if any of you have seen this already....
it's really disturbing (but not surprising)

"Gotta love Alex Jones, he has managed to see the unseen, this time from Bush's speech. From his Yahoo Group

This one has even got me "creeped out." I feel like I need new foil for my hat, but it just seems too clear to be a coincidence.

Look at this picture of Jr.'s speech and tell me what you see:

Then ask yourself, why are those two flags folded in such an unusual manner?

This is what I see: Two towers, one on each side of Bush. AND, if you think of the blue field of each flag as the top of a "9" (with the red stripe at the bottom right hand corner of the blue field as the bottom of the "9") and each red stripe to the right of the field as "1"s - they clearly say "9/11."

As Jr. himself once said, "here's no need to get subliminable about this..."
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:49 pm

are any of us in Al Qaeida or the Iraqi government? unless we are and we have detailed knowledge of either of our policies relating to the other one, we can't categorically state that they're not linked together. while the evidence we've seen is piss poor that they are, you never know what other evidence the US government could withholding from us. did anyone consider it might be in it's best interest for everyone to hate the chimp, and to keep this frenzy of patriotism vs. anti-establishment sentiment fuelled while they further sodomise the general public while it's busy clashing right and left wings.

after all, it's not the monkey you've got to worry about, but the organ grinder(s).

sorry for being picky and annoying about the words you used, but we just can't know anything.

Oh I guess we can't know if Canada is secretly building nuclear bombs to destory us either. . Or that Unicorns don't live in my back yard. This arguement is as dumb as saying the moon might be made of cheese but I don't know becausee I didn't go there only nasa did and they could be lying to me for my safety. If you don't have any evidence then you can't make any claims

We do know that Iraq had no connections to Al Quaeda because the Gove can't provide us with ANY evidence even after they made their false claims. AND many of them have already admitted that they were "wrong" Its not a debate about if or not there are connection to Alqaeda and Iraq. we KNOW there aren't the debate is on if the government officials who made the claims were "wrong" based on bad intel, or if they "Lied" with full awareness that the intell was fixed"

Revolution
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Revolution » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:19 pm

That picture of the folded flags is interesting. We are being hit with pysch warfare

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:32 pm

KerrySucks wrote:That picture of the folded flags is interesting. We are being hit with pysch warfare
As good 'ol Zack from Rage Against the Machine once rapped..

"NOTHING PROPER ABOUT YOUR PROPAGANDA FOOLS FOLLOW RULES WHEN THE SET COMMANDS YA. THEY SAID IT WAS BLUE WHEN THE BLOOD WAS RED, THAT'S HOW YA GOT A BULLET BLASTED THROUGH YOUR HEAD"