Bush's speech June 28th

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Bush's speech June 28th

Post by Ry » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:02 pm

when in doubt evoke the emotions of 911 and tie them to your cause. Don't worry about truth or reason these things will not matter.

We are in Iraq to fight terrorist that, um, we created by invading their country to begin with and on false pretexts.

To quote a Nocturne song, "we kill what we create"
What freedoms are we protecting in Iraq? The right to have no electricity or clean water while your nation's resources are contracted to US corporations with political-business ties to America's bureaucrats to be milked dry?

Our troops are defending the profiterrorism and in the process are killing hundreds of thousands of Civilians is Iraq, roughly the death count of thirty three 911s in a row and it isn't seen as terrorism or even treated like it's a bad thing, just the price you have to pay in a war where you didn't do anything and some first world nation came with their macho 'shock and awe' campaign to blow the hell out of you for a forced "liberation" aka murder and theft.

Let's face it Bush is down in the polls because gas prices are high. We have all known this war was Bull from the start.

But in the U$A most people don't start to care about anything until they are directly effected in a finacial way.

It's just going to get worst. I say Impeach, Impeach, Impeach!
Last edited by Ry on Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joshua
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Joshua » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:51 pm

I felt the same way. Nothing but fear tactics through that entire speech. Nevermind that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and had no WMD. And when they hell is he going to start talking about social security? His approval rate is at an all time low because of it and he says absolutely nothing?

loopyliverhead
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Bush's speech June 28th

Post by loopyliverhead » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:37 pm

Ry wrote:when in doubt evoke the emotions of 911 and tie then to your cause. Don't worry about truth or reason these things will not matter.

We are in Iraq to fight terrorist that, um, we created by invading their country to begin with and on false pretexts.

To quote a Nocturne song, "we kill what we create"
What freedoms are we protecting in Iraq? The right to have no electricity or clean water while your nation's resources are contracted to US corporations with political-business ties to America's bureaucrats to be milked dry?

Our troops are defending the profiterrorism and in the process are killing hundreds of thousands of Civilians is Iraq, roughly the death count of thirty three 911s in a row and it isn't seen as terrorism or even treated like it's a bad thing, just the price you have to pay in a war where you didn't do anything and some first world nation came with their macho 'shock and awe' campaign to blow the hell out of you for a forced "liberation" aka murder and theft.

Let's face it Bush is down in the polls because gas prices are high. We have all known this war was Bull from the start.

But in the U$A most people don't start to care about anything until they are directly effected in a finacial way.

It's just going to get worst. I say Impeach, Impeach, Impeach!
http://www.impeachbush.org/
a place to start?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

Rebuked by the US governm
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

On impeachment....

Post by Rebuked by the US governm » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:38 pm

clinton was impeached for lying to the country about his affairs with monica lewinsky.

Beautiful thing about Bush's imaginary WMD is that they will always exist, you just can't see them!

Therefore, impeachment of Bush for lying to the public is impossible. :arrow:
WWIII, be all that you can be!

Viva La Revolution
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Viva La Revolution » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:51 pm

what i noticed is he is repeating himself every time he has done a speech ever since the state of the union address. also, i dont know why he keeps referring to al qaeida to being linked with the iraqi government. they are not. i also like how he keeps telling the american people that we are gaining support from iraqi citizens. we are NOT.
Silence, something about silence makes me sick, cause silence can be violent sorta like a slit wrist.-ZDLR (RATM)

Fat Pat
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Fat Pat » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:49 pm

Yeah, I decidedly missed the little fear-mongering pow wow. Like someone said above, all his speeches are the same. Who even cares what he says. What he does is much more interesting and vile.
Render unto Cesar that which he has rendered unto you - hardship, imprisonment, torture, and eventual death. Fuck Cesar. Let him be hanged.

Norm
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Norm » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:55 pm

Viva La Revolution wrote: i dont know why he keeps referring to al qaeida to being linked with the iraqi government. they are not..
are any of us in Al Qaeida or the Iraqi government? unless we are and we have detailed knowledge of either of our policies relating to the other one, we can't categorically state that they're not linked together. while the evidence we've seen is piss poor that they are, you never know what other evidence the US government could withholding from us. did anyone consider it might be in it's best interest for everyone to hate the chimp, and to keep this frenzy of patriotism vs. anti-establishment sentiment fuelled while they further sodomise the general public while it's busy clashing right and left wings.

after all, it's not the monkey you've got to worry about, but the organ grinder(s).

sorry for being picky and annoying about the words you used, but we just can't know anything.

and the war was unjustified either way.
peace, love and anarchy.

Dilapidated Nation
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Dilapidated Nation » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:49 pm

Norm wrote:
Viva La Revolution wrote: i dont know why he keeps referring to al qaeida to being linked with the iraqi government. they are not..
are any of us in Al Qaeida or the Iraqi government? unless we are and we have detailed knowledge of either of our policies relating to the other one, we can't categorically state that they're not linked together. while the evidence we've seen is piss poor that they are, you never know what other evidence the US government could withholding from us.
Al Qaeida does not exist, at least not in the sense that many people believe it to. Al Qaeida is just a name that the Neo-cons have given to Militant Fundamental Islamists who may or may not look to bin laden for guidance/funding. I would not doubt that members of the Iraqi resistance and government have fundamentalist views and ideologies. Consequently, if you use Washington's definition of Al Qaeida then there are indeed "agents of Al Qaeida" within the government and resistance. However the Clandestine, Islamist, Terrorist Organization AKA Al Qaeida is a fabrication created to put us in a state of perpetual fear, forcing us to look to our leaders (who are the only ones who can protect us).
"XBOX is pretty cool tho..."

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:15 am

No one gave Osama more money and training than our own government.

Saddam fought AL Quaeda he was not involved with them they were mortal enemies.

Bush wanted a war with Iraq back in 2000 long before 911 which in my mind was an inside job anyway.

My favorite of all the neocon lies though was saying Iraq would be a cake walk, how fucking stupid do you have to be to have believed that one?

mediasyko
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by mediasyko » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:17 am

Anyone else hear the reasonings behind his speech being in front of soldiers? So it could be a controlled, disiplined meeting so it would not sound like a political rally and the applause was prompted?
The eyes of god are looking down, his tears -they flood the Earth. Reality's an awful truth- as mankind self destructs