To all the morons who say Palestine never existed

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

To all the morons who say Palestine never existed

Post by Ry » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:30 pm

digg this story

Ever here some fool say that Palestine was never a state? Or even more ridiculous, that Palestine never existed?

If you are one of the many idiots who say that I say to you:
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Palestine was a State even in My Grandmother's life time. Of all the Jewish Prime Ministers only one has ever actually been born in Israel.

Even in Biblical times Jews never made up more than 3% of the population. Palestine is pronounced Falestine, if you go there no one says Palestine. It comes from the word Philistine you know the people the Jews were always writing about killing in the Bible. Note the Story of Samson who supposedly killed 1,000 Philistines with the jawbone of a donkey before a woman Delilah tricked him and cut off his magical hair which gave him super strength.

Yes, I am not making that up.
"And she made him sleep on her knees; and she called for a man,
and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head:
. . . and his strength went from him."
(Judges 16:19)
This is the kind of crap that Jews try to pass off as history. Christians believe it too yet basically none of them have bothered to read it since they were being brainwashed as small children and had it read to them.

He also supposedly killed a lion with his bare hands and also carried the gates of a city he destroyed away on his shoulders and also got water from the ground after praying to god because he was thirsty after he killed 1,000 men. Awe how nice of the Jewish god to give water to his favorite mass murderer. Read the book of Judges it’s full of all kinds of fanciful fairy tale bullshit.

You can't make up shit more wacky than the Bible stories.

Ok here is the flag of Palestine before 1916

Palestine was under Ottoman and British occupations and also Roman but under Rome (who they kicked out) and in between occupations they enjoyed autonomy.

The Bible is pure BS. Moses didn't free Hebrew slaves, Cyrus the Great did and that is a historical fact. Moses is copied from the Misis mythology in Egypt as are the trinity gods Isis, Ra and El (Israel) and Horus aka the Jesus myth. History vs Religion
Cyrus the Great (c.600–529 bc) King of Persia, founder of the Achaemenid Empire in Persia. He overthrew the Medes, then rulers of Persia, in 549 bc, defeated King Croesus of Lydia (c.546 bc), captured Babylon (539 bc) and the Greek cities in Asia Minor. Although he failed to conquer Egypt, Cyrus' empire stretched from the Mediterranean to India. He delivered the Jews from their Babylonian Captivity, sending them home to Palestine. His decree, held in the British Museum, is regarded as the first declaration of human rights.
-World Encyclopedia (that's a real encyclopedia not wiki [however even wiki agrees on this])

It was a Persian King Cyrus the II who freed the Jews from what is now Egypt but at the time was part of the Babylonian empire. The ancient Jews were saved by ancient Iran. Cyrus entered Babylon (now Baghdad) and replaced an unpopular king, a King who worshiped the Moon god Sin rather than the more popular god Marduk, the Harvest God (whom the famous Hanging Gardens was made for). The People wanted the king to worship Marduk not Sin so they welcomed Cyrus in ridding the corrupt king. The Persians did not believe in slavery so all the slaves in the Babylonian kingdom were set free not just the Jews.

That's right it was Cyrus not God who freed the Jews from Egypt. And they were lead by an Egyptian (not a Jew and yes that river in the basket story is nonsense) into what is now Palestine/Israel. There, the nearly all male force, (because slaves were usually men used for labor and the women probably opted to stay prostitutes rather than wonder around in the desert) immediately began their long stint of raping and murdering and constant warfare. Read the 4, 5, 6th books in the Bible and get a feel for the blood craze and if you really want something sick read Leviticus and learn the details about sacrificing animals and sleeping with your own daughters and all the laws that would result in you being put to death (by very creative means) if you broke them.

Now contrast the World Encylopedia with what Zio-Wiki tries to say about Palestine. Here is the world encyclopedia.
Palestine Territory in the Middle East, on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea; considered a Holy Land by Jews, Christians and Muslims.Palestine has been settled continuously since 4000 bc. The Jews moved into Palestine from Egypt c.2000 bc but were subjects of the Philistines until 1020 bc, when Saul, David, and Solomon established Hebrew kingdoms. The region was then under Assyrian and, later, Persian control before coming under Roman rule in 63 bc. In succeeding centuries, Palestine became a focus of Christian pilgrimage. Muslim Arabs conquered the region in 640. In 1099, Palestine fell to the Crusaders, but in 1291 they in turn were routed by the Mamluks. The area was part of the Ottoman Empire from 1516 to 1918, when British forces defeated the Turks at Megiddo. The Balfour Declaration encouraged Jewish immigration. After World War I, the British held a League of Nations mandate over the land of the River Jordan (now once again called Palestine). Tension between Jews and the Arab majority led to an uprising in 1936. World War II and Nazi persecution brought many Jews to Palestine, and in 1947 Britain, unable to satisfy both Jewish and Arab aspirations, consigned the problem to the United Nations. The UN proposed a plan for separate Jewish and Arab states. This was rejected by the Arabs, and in 1948 (after the first of several Arab-Israeli Wars) most of ancient Palestine became part of the new state of Israel; the Gaza Strip was controlled by Egypt and the West Bank of the River Jordan by Jordan. These two areas were subsequently occupied by Israel in 1967. .
-http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O142-Palestine.html

Another encyclopedia says
In the Bible, Palestine is called Canaan before the invasion of Joshua; the usual Hebrew name is Eretz Israel [land of Israel]. Palestine is the Holy Land of Jews, having been promised to them by God; ...
-source Even the Bible admits that The Philistiens were living there for Joshua invaded it and the Jews self proclaimed the land by say that lol GAWD promised it to them. Sorry but you can't just write a book saying god gave you land that people were already living in and then start murdering everyone there.

If you want you can go read the bs that wiki writes.

There you have it Zionism is as old as Judaism with a certain swath of people believing that God granted then land which only their ethnicity could live on. The Samson story and countless others praise the murder of Philistiens/Palestinians.

Please see this to look at current conditions.
<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 9565&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

Truth is Israel didn't exist until 1947 and it is Israel that is wiping Palestine of the map. YOu may want to see this as well The Myth of the "Generous Offer." it seems to be another common Zionist mythology. Like Occupation 101 says, Prisoneers might mke up 90% of a jail physically but the 10% control everything. And that is what was being offered.

And finally you probably get sick of running into Zionist who talk about the "Security Fence" AKA the Apartheid Wall please send them here.

Here is an excerpt
Israel openly is building what senator Hillary Clinton calls a security fence, but is in reality an apartheid wall. First off, the wall, and it is certainly a wall, is not even on the Green line. It is not on Israel's boarder; it cuts deep into the West Bank, effectively creating a land grab by cutting off a portion of Palestine from the rest of it. They are sandwiching a swath or territory between the Israeli boarder and the apartheid wall which is already being peppered with racial/ethnic settlements of religious fanatics who hold the ridiculous belief that "God" gave then the land they are stealing and murdering people to take.

PS GO DIGG our 911 theory http://digg.com/politics/911_Iraq_PNAC_ ... _to_Israel and give thumbs down to all the zionist comments. We already made the front page yesterday.

And if you want to dig this article on Palsetine do so here
http://digg.com/politics/To_all_the_mor ... er_existed-digg this story

"Palestine never existed It was just land between two rivers where no one lived and god gave it to his chosen people...in other news the Americas were empty when the Europeans arrived and Native Americans are a myth made by the Liberal media." -Official White Horse Source.

Click for 1851 map showing Palestine

Click for 1864 map showing Palestine

Click for 1866 map showing Palestine

Click for 1887 map showing Palestine

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Mpj8R7NgHE&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Mpj8R7NgHE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/csxvuKkgEww&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/csxvuKkgEww&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Warning this one is graphic http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RoWoQ9pqNbo
Last edited by Ry on Tue May 20, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Zulfiqar
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:53 pm

Thanx, bro..i appreciate the info.
IrrigatedPancake wrote:Uhoh, nobody tell the terrorists where to find the building where we store the economy.

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:03 am

Before the creation of Israel, Palestinians even had their own currency and passports.

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:05 am

I had heard that Philistines were actually Greek and settled along the border of Palestine known as Philistia.

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:09 am

Palestinians are also the direct decendants of the canaanites.

Does anybody know any good books or documents online that talk about this issue in more depth ??

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 am

I had heard that Philistines were actually Greek and settled along the border of Palestine known as Philistia.
Sounds like wiki shit to me. Even so the Judaic kingdoms were not untl Sual and David about 2,000 years short of when the Palestinians were there. The Bible which is at best a very shaky historical source says the Jews entered the land of Cannan and then they engage people in warfare and those people would be the Philistines. A long long time ago Palestine was part of Egypt (kingdom wise but int in language or culture) The Palestinains were not Greek, they didn't speak Greek they had a different religion, they were totally diferent people.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

The Beam Doc
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by The Beam Doc » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 am

ugh i remember talking to an israeli bitch who called israel's current state of power a "phenomenon" in a good way. I called her a child murdering land grabber and told her that zionists are pussies.
Palestine For The Win

Canadians For Ron Paul Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2512591015

...Be Ready...

Muhammad Ali
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Muhammad Ali » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 am

The Beam Doc wrote:ugh i remember talking to an israeli bitch who called israel's current state of power a "phenomenon" in a good way. I called her a child murdering land grabber and told her that zionists are pussies.
lol I hear there's a lot of Israeli trash living in Toronto, right ?

Zulfiqar
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:17 am

Ry, what are some good sources to read history on Palestine(not the ancient one), and how the Zionists illegally settled on the land.

I know Ralph Shounman is a good source, but i haven't come across any articles by him on the subject.
IrrigatedPancake wrote:Uhoh, nobody tell the terrorists where to find the building where we store the economy.

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 am

Ry wrote: Sounds like wiki shit to me. Even so the Judaic kingdoms were not untl Sual and David about 2,000 years short of when the Palestinians were there. The Bible which is at best a very shaky historical source says the Jews entered the land of Cannan and then they engage people in warfare and those people would be the Philistines. A long long time ago Palestine was part of Egypt (kingdom wise but int in language or culture) The Palestinains were not Greek, they didn't speak Greek they had a different religion, they were totally diferent people.
I heard that Philistines came from Crete and settled on Philistia this came from a Zionist. I remember there was evidence to it and I'll research it when I have time but either way it doesn't matter because there were other inhabitants of Palestine and they were the Canaanites, so even if that was true Canaanites were always there and the descendants of those people are still living there today.