To all the morons who say Palestine never existed

Current events, politics, and more.
Zionist_FTW
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zionist_FTW » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:41 pm

Dunno if I would have gotten the same result if I did, if I hadn't told you anything you would have been none the wiser:D

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:46 pm

You're right about that. You got a passionate response, not a quick one. I wouldn't even have responded, but only because there are others here more knowledgeable than I. But still man, we're a pretty helpful group. Just ask. Keeping it real is taken seriously around here. I have been called on it a few times...

Where is Sayanim, anyway? :)

MAGNES
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by MAGNES » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:33 am

Just though I would give some background on
the Philistines and who they were etc.

The Jews hate Greeks, even today, for various reasons, some going back to this period.

You guys have some good info there.

All that info is in here and then some.

The Rise of the Dorians
Nixon

The book is an easy read but it touches upon subjects and puts them together, each subject it touches is complicated and experts cover it.

Bottom line, Ancient History, like Herodotus and Thucydides, Mythology/Legend, like the Trojan War, Archeology, accounts of Foreign Lands, like the Hittites and Egyptians, all complement each other, that is amazing, and that is the book above.

Apollo brings plague to unjust nations. Philistine Dorians worshipped him. They would believe they did something wrong to get his wrath of plague, they wouldn't blame Israel. They brought that plague back to mainland Greece as Thucydides tells us.

The Dorians were raiders, traders, warriors, you guys read the Iliad or Odyssey, think vikings, building great cities, getting board,
attacking for plunder, they had allies all over Med. The top leadership came back to Pylos, destroyed the city, enslaved all of the Peloponnese, warred forever against the Ionians.

There is a lesson here.
It all started with a fight for resources,Empires falling , some sort of great ecological/geological calamity, a dark age ensued, food stocks dwindled, a huge volcano destroyed the status quo, darkened the earth, the redwoods in California recorded this.
It was a Greek civil war, Troy is one part of this story.

OIL ANYONE

8Ballz
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Ry, you need to go even further in your Bible research

Post by 8Ballz » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:55 am

aucuneconnerie wrote:You need to watch this show. Mike Rivero interviewed this guy about three weeks ago on his radio show: Chuck Carlson. He's a serious Christian Baptist guy who used to be an Evangelical, until he realized that the Christian Zionists were whacked. But why you REALLY NEED TO WATCH THIS is because he checked out the Bible that they all use -- the Scofield Reference Bible -- and discovered that the Zionists changed the King James version of the Bible in the 20 C. to read that 'Abraham gave Israel to the Jews.' It was never in the original Bible. Neither was the state of Israel, which did not come into being until 1947/48. This discussion comes about 10 minutes in to it, and continues until the end.
http://whtt.org/show/

Again, I urge you to watch this show as part of your research. This is your missing link.

P.S. Don't click any of the controls on the show or it gets all screwed up.

You can find a copy of the original King James version of the Bible online to make comparisons.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i distinctyl remember that this is confirmed by the Quran, which has been written about 1400 years ago...

Pretty old news to muslims.

8Ballz
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by 8Ballz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:51 am

Umm, not sure if were talking about the same thing...

Im talking about the editing of the bible... and 1897 is NOT before the Quran...

Omega Pi
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Omega Pi » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:42 pm

oops, my bad :P
Last edited by Omega Pi on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8Ballz
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by 8Ballz » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:41 pm

LOL

Ya i get ya...

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:51 pm

this is now on digg go give it a digg

Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:32 pm

bump
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Wade
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Wade » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:35 pm

What Israel did to palestine, is like how The U.S. said : If ur native American you need to get the fuck out of America.