To all the morons who say Palestine never existed

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:33 am

those stories are rehashed mythologies they are not historical only religious. It is like like saying Heculese is real or something. Sure some of the cities he went to existed but that is about all and tells you really nothing.
I've seen the video before. However, I wasn't talking about the Bible's credibility. What I was questioning, was the usage of Cyrus' liberation of the Jews from captivity to discount the Moses story in the Bible, when the Bible mentions both seperately.
Right and what I am saying is that the Jews are playing with dates trying to say Jacob etc were real people when they were not. The Jewish kingdoms start with Saul and the invasion of Johsuah which they lost by the way in reality. The Moses story is the oldest one of their exiles and it never even happened. The older claims than that with Noah ans his ark and all the people mentioned before it are complete crap. There was no Noah and no ark and no world wide flood and from Abraham to Noah is absolute fiction based on older Egyptian myths.

Both claims they make are false. HIstorically Saul would be the real start of the Jews as a nation, before that it was a cult as were many cults in the anceint world. No matter what even given the biblilcal story the Philistines were still already there when the Jews tried to invade. Samson was not a real person his name mean the sun and Deliala the night and it sounds a lot like the Horus/Set stories. Just meaning that They killed a lot of Palestinians but ultimately lost.

Anyway the point is Palestine has been a state for a very long time. And even if the land was just empty and God lol awarded it to his special people, there would be no reason of justification to murder all the people living there.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Zionist_FTW
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zionist_FTW » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:08 am

Ry,

your discussion is ultimately pointless as it doesnt matter if Israel was formed 2 hours ago, 50 years ago of 1500 years ago.. the fact remains it is now and we have a certain situation to deal with even if 4000 years ago there were people who lived in Gaza Strip are with a name resembling the Palestinians.
There is no "timelimit" for national shifts, border shifts, indepedence declarations and wars.. nations are not "natural" and have changed so much in the last 2000 years no nation, kingdom, monarchy, etc.. has kept its territory as it was when it was originally formed.
also if "Palestine" was such a thriving place, Id love to know some of the names of their leaders, what was the capital city? what currency they used? names of ministers? what type of government they had? when it was formed? what were the reason of the downfall of that glorious nation.. etc.. Palestine with the flag of Turkey, simply ridiculous.

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 am

The fact that Israel exists today does not excuse it's crimes on the Palestinian people (or whatever you want to call them) Just like Americans know and have repented for it's crimes against the Native Americans.

A society's sophistication is not the judge of it's validity, only that they are HUMAN.

I agree, Israel is here and now and must be dealt with and recognized. However, so must Palestine for all those people who "weren't there". The only solution to peace is a return to 1967 borders and a contiguous state for Palestine FREE from Israeli settlements, checkpoints, and roads. Those who moved out to the settlements should be compensated by Pastor Hagee's fund (I'm joking, of course, but it would be nice). It would be ridiculous for any people to build outposts into hostile or foreign territory and expect that it will have a positive effect or even be morally correct.

Yes, there have been some horrible attacks committed by Palestinians, but this is a result of Israeli denial of it's own reality. They are a people who settled on other people's land (the Bible is not a warranty deed), killed and expelled the inhabitants, and then had the nerve to cry victim and holocaust when retaliated against. I am amazed at the sheer blind evil by you zionists! I have met Palestinians and zionists and know enough about history and geography to know what's right and what's wrong. You can have your Israel, just give Palestine back it's small amount of land back. You are doing to the Palestinians what was done to you in the holocaust. This is inexcuseable! The whole world outside of blind America knows the truth. The whole world doesn't give a damn about 9/11 or the holocaust anymore because both the zionists and the Americans have used those tradgedies to kill far more innocent people and to further political agendas. If your God supports your actions, than I want no part of your God. I have met plenty of fucking evil people who claim to be religious.

What about the Jews and Christians who are Arab people and don't like zionists? Should they leave as well?

YOUR discussion is ulimately pointless as it doesn't matter if the Palestinians were there 2 hours ago, 50 years ago, or 1500 years ago. They were there before zionists invaded and should be dealt with as HUMANS. But this is not possible because zionists are SUB-HUMAN!

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 am

Ry wrote:The older claims than that with Noah ans his ark and all the people mentioned before it are complete crap. There was no Noah and no ark and no world wide flood and from Abraham to Noah is absolute fiction based on older Egyptian myths.
You sure about that?

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:48 am

Zionist_FTW wrote:Ry,

your discussion is ultimately pointless as it doesnt matter if Israel was formed 2 hours ago, 50 years ago of 1500 years ago.. the fact remains it is now and we have a certain situation to deal with even if 4000 years ago there were people who lived in Gaza Strip are with a name resembling the Palestinians.
Tell that to your Zionist allies that always claim the land is Jewish because Jews were there before Arabs because the Jews were kicked out by the Romans and the Arabs supposedly later just killed everyone and inhabited it (which is false btw).
Zionist_FTW wrote:There is no "timelimit" for national shifts, border shifts, indepedence declarations and wars.. nations are not "natural" and have changed so much in the last 2000 years no nation, kingdom, monarchy, etc.. has kept its territory as it was when it was originally formed.
Regardless the question is whether or not the people in Palestine right now who are called Palestinians have a right to their land or not and the answer is yes of course they do.
Zionist_FTW wrote:also if "Palestine" was such a thriving place, Id love to know some of the names of their leaders, what was the capital city? what currency they used? names of ministers? what type of government they had? when it was formed? what were the reason of the downfall of that glorious nation.. etc..

It depends on who controlled it. Currency also depended on who controlled it.
Zionist_FTW wrote:Palestine with the flag of Turkey, simply ridiculous.
Don't be stupid Zionist. You won't consider Palestine a country because of that but you will jump at the chance to say Jordan, Egypt, etc. are all countries even though at one point that was their flag too. When Palestine was part of the Ottomans everyone referred to the area as "Falestine". What kind of stupid logic is that anyway? I suppose it's also ridiculous to say that Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, etc. once all had this flag for their countries.

And today they are considered countries because their borders were distributed according to what were historically known as those areas by the people even when they were one country. It's the same case for Palestine.

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:04 am

Ry wrote:Right and what I am saying is that the Jews are playing with dates trying to say Jacob etc were real people when they were not. The Jewish kingdoms start with Saul and the invasion of Johsuah which they lost by the way in reality. The Moses story is the oldest one of their exiles and it never even happened. The older claims than that with Noah ans his ark and all the people mentioned before it are complete crap. There was no Noah and no ark and no world wide flood and from Abraham to Noah is absolute fiction based on older Egyptian myths.

Both claims they make are false. HIstorically Saul would be the real start of the Jews as a nation, before that it was a cult as were many cults in the anceint world. No matter what even given the biblilcal story the Philistines were still already there when the Jews tried to invade. Samson was not a real person his name mean the sun and Deliala the night and it sounds a lot like the Horus/Set stories. Just meaning that They killed a lot of Palestinians but ultimately lost.
So, basically, you're saying that they used Egyptian myths to make up their own back story and become their own thing.
Anyway the point is Palestine has been a state for a very long time. And even if the land was just empty and God lol awarded it to his special people, there would be no reason of justification to murder all the people living there.
I agree.

Zionist_FTW
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zionist_FTW » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:53 pm

I'm no zionist, just a guy too lazy to respond to a topic on a forum I occasionaly visit, so I made myself a fake zionist account, posted a zionists lame reply from my forum here in order to get a reply back from you guys so I can respond to the filthy zionist on my forum hahahaha:) Talk about lazy eh, well had no time, busy busy...

This forum of mine is infested by zionists, most notably a guy called 'Anarxist' as well as his friends, there's many more who infested this forum and are trying to spread their propaganda, just have a looksy and see how hatefilled some of these dudes are,

http://www.nforce.nl/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=60

nothing you say can make them see the error of their ways, its like slamming your head against a brick wall. When they feel like they'r being pushed in a corner they start shouting antisemetism, try to lure you out in the open and then call upon admins for banning, if they can't get that done, they will antagonize you just long enough until you start dissing them, thats when they will run to the admins again trying to get you banned. They can call you names, but when you do it, you are the antisemite you see, so you should be banned:)

I invite you to come slap some sense in these lamebrains. They'r all over the place, so not only this topic but just about every topic that involves muslims and the middle east and they will rear their ugly heads.

To me it looks like these zionists look up places where people can still be influenced, usually large forums with many younger members, every large forum has atleast 5-8 zionists trying to get their message across, their postcount has a ratio of like 10:1 compared to other members, as if they are being payed to spread this message(incite hatred against muslims, tell lies about israel, convince people israel is the one being bullied, America is just in everything it does, stuff like that).

cheerio chaps

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Well I got all pissed off for nothing. Well, not for nothing, there are people who really have those views. I think one of these days we should go post attack zionist boards with replies and "truthful" responses. Just flood the board with it from several members here. Till we get banned. I've never been banned before, sounds like fun!

Yeah, I checked out that board. That one guy is in denial, but at least there is one honest zionist there. But it's sick how they rationalize their actions. And it's sick how history is slowly making a wrong become a right. Do you realize what an uphill battle I have convincing people otherwise? It's a lost cause. I live in fucking la la land.
Last edited by GamerS on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zionist_FTW
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zionist_FTW » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:51 pm

In order to outsmart a zionist prick you have to play the game at his level, so that means lie, deceive and play the subterfuge game, I was lazy and played this subterfuge card on you guys, I am sorry but its all for a good cause eh:) And that nforce is quickly becoming a zionist board, so if you wanna be the fly in anarxists and his little zionist scum buddies ointment then be my guest, not that I can't handle them myself, I and a few others have him so pissed as of late that he's starting to grasp at straws hhaahahah, don't ya just love it when a plan comes together(I should say 'is coming together' cuz its still work in progress).

cheerio chaps,

the lazy undercover anti-zionist spy

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:48 pm

yes but you are still copying other people's words. next time just ask man.
Get The Empire Unmasked here