Video Iraq, 911, PNAC, Where do all the Roads Lead?

Current events, politics, and more.
Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:00 pm

xXToteXx wrote:Can you see it now?
Yeah, I saw it before. My computer isnt messing up anymore when I link to the page, so thats good. :)

Thanks

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Love the video...but man I always feel so horrible when I see the effects of radiation on people.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:11 am

Yeh Youtube will allow a video that personally slanders me which has been up for nearly three weeks now but it will not allow my own video for even 1 second.

CENSORSHIP
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:49 am

video has been updated again. 300megs now from 55

Terrorcell
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice
Location: On the Departmen of Homeland Security's "Watchlist"

Post by Terrorcell » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:13 pm

Rys2sense wrote:Yeh Youtube will allow a video that personally slanders me which has been up for nearly three weeks now but it will not allow my own video for even 1 second.

CENSORSHIP
First I want to say great job! Absolutely tremendous!

What you need to do is give the file to a bunch of your members and you all create youtube and google video accounts and repeatedly register new accounts and upload it. There was a battle going on over the BBC clip where YT and GV were killing the footage of the BBC reporting WTC7 collapsing 20 minutes early with the building still standing in the background but there were so many people repeatedly making new accounts and uploading it they eventually conceded.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:38 pm

Terrorcell wrote:
Rys2sense wrote:Yeh Youtube will allow a video that personally slanders me which has been up for nearly three weeks now but it will not allow my own video for even 1 second.

CENSORSHIP

What you need to do is give the file to a bunch of your members and you all create youtube and google video accounts and repeatedly register new accounts and upload it. There was a battle going on over the BBC clip where YT and GV were killing the footage of the BBC reporting WTC7 collapsing 20 minutes early with the building still standing in the background but there were so many people repeatedly making new accounts and uploading it they eventually conceded.

This is a good point. I think your screen name gives people the wrong idea, "terror cell". This an educational forum on the evils of the govt and the zionist whores who control the country. No terror in this forum.

Terrorcell
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice
Location: On the Departmen of Homeland Security's "Watchlist"

Post by Terrorcell » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:59 pm

Phys1905 wrote:
Terrorcell wrote:

CENSORSHIP

This is a good point. I think your screen name gives people the wrong idea, "terror cell". This an educational forum on the evils of the govt and the zionist whores who control the country. No terror in this forum.
'terrorist' is the label that government and those zionist give unto me for the truth that I spread. You are all 'terrorists' and it's only a matter of time before their media puppets start playing that angle. I expect people who dare speak the unspeakable regarding the who of 9/11 to be a little less judgemental of others especially considering you are constantly labeled as anti-semitic. :wink:

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Terrorcell wrote:
Phys1905 wrote:
Terrorcell wrote:

CENSORSHIP

'terrorist' is the label that government and those zionist give unto me for the truth that I spread. You are all 'terrorists' and it's only a matter of time before their media puppets start playing that angle. I expect people who dare speak the unspeakable regarding the who of 9/11 to be a little less judgemental of others especially considering you are constantly labeled as anti-semitic. :wink:
I see.
9/11 isnt the most important thing right now. I dont spend much time there. It in fact hurts the cause more then helps. I assure you, so that is all I will say about that. As far as being labeled a "terrorist" that could only be true in the media if people dont understand the truth. SO we take real people and teach them the truth, we dont scare the unknowing people with labels. or they leave and never know the truth. I want the truth to be heard by all because it is just to do so. That is why I commented on your name.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:22 pm

Iraq is much bigger than 911 and much more easy to convince people of that is why my video starts with Iraq. It is an open and shut case that the Israeli cabal took us to War in Iraq.

Masterpiece
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Masterpiece » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:40 pm

I have listened to "911, Iraq, PNAC - All roads lead to Israel" (audio only) and liked it very much. So I postet it as a .torrent and released it on ed2k as well. Several thousand people have found it through those channels. So, I was eager to do the same with this one...until I saw the intro about disinformtion.

Claiming the one and only truth by calling everybody liars is not only immensely stupid (for obvious reasons...who the f*uck is gonna listen to anybody that start out by calling you an idiot), it is also likely to cause a political backlash from the same people we are trying to wake up FOR REAL. I don't care if that means I personally have to tolerate the lizard-crowd, the Illuminati-crowd, the no-plane-at-the-Pentagon-crowd or any other crowd. I, by FAR, resent the Daryl-Bradford-Smith-crowd the most because their tactics suck. And calling everybody an idiot is that tactic.

So, though I like the information in this video, I won't be posting it anywhere else. Only because of the DBS-like intro. I'm quite certain I'm not the only one who thinks like this.