Video Iraq, 911, PNAC, Where do all the Roads Lead?

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Video Iraq, 911, PNAC, Where do all the Roads Lead?

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:53 pm

If they could lie about the War in Iraq and the Media would promote it and then help cover it up. Then these SAME people could be lying about 911 with the media covering it up as they cover up all things related to Israel.

We KNOW they lied about Iraq and we KNOW who made the fabrications. We KNOW what country they have dual citizenship with and which same country has been caught spying on the US (though unreported by the MSM) twice both before and after 911. We KNOW the Mossad lived next door to said hijackers and was caught filming and celebrating the WTC attacks. Connect the dots. 911, Iraq, and PNAC Where do all the Roads lead? No not the nwo/illuminati/pope/lizards it leads to ISRAEL. and ISAREL is going to start WWIII and attack Iran, Syria and Lebanon. If we don't do something.

You konw WHAT happened on 911
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIgoXQWiSlM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIgoXQWiSlM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> -good film on what happened

Now learn WHO did it and how. And it is the same people who are behind the Iraq War and the coming attack on Iran.

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 9946&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>-my film on who did it and how we know.

This is a video we have needed for a long time. Since the BBC totally ignored this theory and chose to focus on Loose Change which claims a missile hit the pentagon and omits everything to do with Israel including the origins of PNAC, the movers, the spyrings etc.

This 4 part series will cover the mother of all scandals.
Link to it here

Code: Select all

http://www.ancreport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5656
-Ry

Link to it and I will link back to you.
here is the orginial "all roads" file

Here is the Mp3 file on the Libby trial
Here is the mp3 file on Marc Rich
Here is background on Russia
Here is the Litvineko paper
Here is where Paul Craige Roberts agrees with me about Israel.
The whole Roberts interview is here

Think about this. If Iran was caught spying on the US (three times) would the Media ignore that? If Iran was living next door to the said hijacker or if men from Iranian intelligence were caught filming 911 like the Israelis, would the Media ignore that? As it is the Media fabricates things about Iran and ignores the real crimes of Israel.

More of this film will be added over time. You don't have to wait. You can read the Time line of the Middle East here. and listen about the AIPAC scandal on this radio interview from Feb 10th 2006

Get my book and Ill get a new mic :)[/i] That book predicted the invasion of Lebanon and too many other things to name. If you get one, loan it to friends and family. We need this information out there. If you dont want to buy it then you can get all the information free on this website by surfing it for a few days or maybe a week.
Last edited by Ry on Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:30 am, edited 21 times in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:10 pm

TO an illuminati nut who said my MIC was the same thing. The military industrial complex is specific corporations which I have named who have tracable profits from the wars and conflicts. The Illuminati nonsense is mixed up in occultism and religious bullshit freemasonry and false history invented by WASP preachers. It is not the same thing at all.

It is not arrogant to reject theories that are meaningless. WHO is the illuminati and dont just say Rockefeller and "the banks" or Rothchilds.

You can remove the religious BS which blames everything on the devil or on Athiest or on Kazar Jews and just look in the mirror. The MAIN thrust of the Military Profiteers are Mainstream Protest Christians and it is financed by the BILLIONS by Christian Churches and I do not mean just the extreme like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. Each Protestant Church has 4 to 8 billion dollars invested inthe occupation of Palestine alone.

The illuminati is a blame shift made by Christian radio hosts.

No adults outside of Austin are going to listen to that mess. I do not use a vague term. I named the Investment firms, the owners the people ont he board of directors, the actual contracts, the bills, the policy papers, the media conglomerates, documents, etc. It's real stuff with real people and a real money trail. This junk about the illuminati says nothing more than rich evil people wanna rule the world and then adds in crap aobut Babylonian gods lol. Do not lump me in with that crowd of internet-film whoring self proclaimed geniuses of global government because they listened to Alex Jones, Pike, and Marrs crowd.

You tube will not carry the film but I got it on google and the new film with 911 in it wil be up today.

Dont get me wrong I like ALex Jones I think he is a great person. But He does not have all the answers and he has been a sucker about a number of things the Russian Oligarch stories and things with the illuminati in particular.

If they could lie about the War in Iraq and the Media would promote it and then help cover it up. Then these SAME people could be lying about 911 with the media helping to cover it up. We KNOW they lied about Iraq and we KNOW who made the fabrications. We KNOW what country they have dual citizenship with and which same country has been caught spying (though unreported by the MSM) thrice both before and after 911. We KNOW the MOssad lived next to said hijackers and was caught filming and celibrating the WTC attacks. Connect the dots. 911, Iraq, and PNAC all Roads Where do all the Roads lead? No not the now/illuminati/pope/lizards it leads to ISRAEL. and ISAREL is going to start WWIII and attack Iran, Syria and Lebanon. Unless we do something now.
Liveleak

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CiLTEHUJq0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CiLTEHUJq0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

wow that lasted on youtube all of Zero seconds. It lasted as magic bunnies all of maybe 45 seconds.
Last edited by Ry on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Doktormartini
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Doktormartini » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:25 am

The ZionTube video one is no longer available...hmmm

Zulfiqar
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 am

Great job man.
IrrigatedPancake wrote:Uhoh, nobody tell the terrorists where to find the building where we store the economy.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:50 am

ill re-load it to youtube with the title magic bunnies and see if it stays

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:15 am

re-load the video as I have made it better :)

by the way the music is Halloween, The Offspring, Pantera, Theatre of Tragety, White Zombie, and Nocturne and CoCou (japanese singer).

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:00 am

Nice.

Xed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Xed » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:30 pm

for some reason i cant seem to be able 2 watch the video?
:(
When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:20 pm

Its amazing, all the videos that stay up on you-tube, and this one gets pulled. Kinda lets you know which ones to pay attention to. This is all to strange, scary, and kind of obvious.

Didn't see it on the LiveLeak link either. Is it up anywhere?

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:00 pm

xXToteXx wrote:Can you see it now?
Yeah, I saw it before. My computer isnt messing up anymore when I link to the page, so thats good. :)

Thanks