Video Iraq, 911, PNAC, Where do all the Roads Lead?

Current events, politics, and more.
Redelicious
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Redelicious » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:14 pm

Both those videos are great. The top one from Lucas or whoever is like step one establish that there were bombs in the towers. Then the second video Ry made is like step two, three, four, and five. Establish who did it who lied about Iraq that the media covered it up and why and what they plan on next war with Iran. I can't wait for the final video on the Israeli mossad and 911. I know the story (because of this site) but it will be great to have it in video
The original anti-neoconImage

Boycott Israel. Don't back down Norway. We back you up.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:22 am

This video has been updated. som 19,000 total views between here and on google.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

[email protected]
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

video is on http://www.spiderednews.com/Videos/82820.htm

Post by [email protected] » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:47 pm

FYI, your video is on :
video is on http://www.spiderednews.com/Videos/82820.htm

There is also a discussion titled
"Does Israel control American policy, or the other way round?"
on
http://couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3564

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:13 pm

I can answer that question it is neither. Both Israel and America are both controlled by the MIC thye have overlapping interest. BUt as far as what does America do for Israel compared to what does Israel do for America then ISrael definately gets the upperhand because they do absolutely nothing for America but give demands and cost a lot of money and blood.

[email protected]
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by [email protected] » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:34 am

Ry, Someone's listening to you.

There's a new thread on that forum :

http://couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3614
"Military Industrial Complex [MIC] : Too Much Influence ?"

Above followed from posting :
----------------------------------------------
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 pm
luke wrote:
[Israel] does have to much influence over us foreign policy, the same as energy companys, arms manufactures and other big business interests ( on foreign and domestic policies )

Luke, my views would be consistent with the above if the SAME people are in control of Israel, America, Military Industrial Complex [MIC]. They may be called Israelis, Dual-Nationals, Zionists etc, but irrespective of the "name" we give them, it is the same people, families, companies which pull the strings globally. No, this is not "illuminati" .. but RAW, unfettered, capitalism of the WORST kind, prepared to commit Slavery, Genocide, Torture, War Crimes, invasions, occupation, etc. for "profit" for them (to the detriment of citizens in all countries who are not part of this "MIC").

It just so happens that the "MIC" are the top class in Israel, and hence the wording of the poll in this thread.

----------------------------------------------

Ry, FYI, your video and this site are also mentioned on :
http://couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopi ... c&start=30

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Well the reason it is important for the MIC to involve Israel is because of the multi Billion dollar investments by Christrian Churches.

see this viewtopic.php?t=1830

Why dont these people just interview me?? I have this whole thing already written out.

kyklopes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Great doc!

Post by kyklopes » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:49 pm

It is a well constructed documentary that is irrefutable in fact. However, the soundtrack could be a tad lower as I found it distracting from the over all message. The only other problem I saw was the audio/video sync.

Excellent work! 9/11 will not become a new, unassailable 'historical' monolith thanks to the efforts of us all.

Yours,

Kyklopes
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." – Marcus Aurelius

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:39 pm

yeh i know just turn down the volume.

Im not a video making guy I make them now and then. I have full time job so I sdont have the time it takes to do it with a fine tooth comb. I have made a totally new film with some overlapping info which has good audio.

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ed » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:29 am

I have downloaded Iraq, PNAC, All Roads Lead to Israel video - I have a version that is 1 hour 38 minutes long. Just wanted to confirm that this is your final version, Ry?
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.