Brzezinski "US will create false flag to attack Iran

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Brzezinski "US will create false flag to attack Iran

Post by Ry » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:35 pm

Brzezinski "US will create false flag to attack Iran"
Brzezinski author of the Grand Chess Board got slapped with an indictment. He has totally turned on his own. Oh how they jump off the sinking ship. He even states that the US will strike itself in a false flag operation and blame it on Iran!

An mp3 about the Brzezinski indictment here The US has already sent its carriers to face off with Iran on behalf of Israel. Man this indictment was not in the press anywhere. Why am I not shocked in the least? The race to Iran is with the AIPAC trial with is June 4th. So the War will be before then because the Neocons are cornered. Notice that the AEI parent group of PNAC is spear heading this. They are going to use "bunker busters" with Nuclear tips which have already been sold to Israel. AKA Nuclear weapons.

This Air-strike is a done deal. It seems to be coming this Spring. All we can do is get the word out there before it happens.

The largest thing here is how the Press completely blackedout any mention of Brzezinski's statements. My now have a man from the inner circle admitting what was said in secret meetings saying they plan on using a false flag in America in order to nuke Iran. We have to become the new media in America because right now we do not have one.

Brzezinski is not a good guy he just thinks our imperialism can use other methods. He knows that another false flag will cause a disaster world wide than can never be contained. All of us will now know the coming attack is a false flag now that an insider has openly stated it. We know the press is part of the administration when none of the major papers reported his statements.
Last edited by Ry on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Pop Pop
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Pop Pop » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:18 pm

Wow...good stuff! :shock:

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:32 pm

IRAN doesnt have nuclear weapons.
Israel does. why is this ok?

Israel hates all other counrties around it.
Dont you think that those other counties in thae area feel nervous?

I just dont understand why people dont see this. Maybe they do, and there is just to much corporate control so we cant do anything about it?

:?

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:49 pm

pile of rubble??

what a thought. :D

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:16 pm

I just dont understand why people dont see this. Maybe they do, and there is just to much corporate control so we cant do anything about it?
It's called Religious prejudice. Also known as bigotry.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:33 pm

Ry wrote:
It's called Religious prejudice. Also known as bigotry.
Your saying they dont do anything about it because they are bigots? Really you dont think some of it is just driven by money and they could careless what somones religious beliefs are?

Gyps
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Gyps » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:00 pm

great, ry...thanks a lot. now i'm sitting here imaging Brzezinski with little rat claws and little rat whiskers scurrying up and down the decks of a ship. great audio. just finished listening to it...but it's so full of information it's going to take a couple of more listens. thanks. really.
~that which is to shed light must endure burning~ victor frank

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:36 pm

well, i guess we all knew this was coming
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

AWTD
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Once WWIII Starts, There's no Turning Back

Post by AWTD » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:15 am

I would not want to look Jewish if Israel starts a nuclear war and their "Great Pumpkin" pulls a no-show. It's horrifying to think just how many religious fanatics there are in this world who believe in the most mind boggling nonsense.

Thanks for the read, Rys.

Tabui
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Tabui » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 am

Yes that is very interesting.
Brzezinski - one of the most intelligent men - indicted.

Anyhow.
Yes I agree that there will come an attack on the US and the US will use this attack to declare martial law.
This way the US government is already totally centralized.

But in Russia the same thing is going on: centralization of government.
The follower of Putin will inherit a full dictatorship.

But back to the US:
I believe that most of the US folks will not know that this was an inside job.
The reason for some interest groups saying that it is an inside job is to create a feeling of disgust in other nations.

In Germany, for example, i can imagine it will say on every corner that it was an inside job. At the end the US will stand all alone by itself.

But we must keep in mind that the American people have nothing in common with those folks runnin ghte government, right now.