Hulsey Final Report On WTC7 Collapse & Data Files 2020

Current events, politics, and more.
Cold_Halo
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Hulsey Final Report On WTC7 Collapse & Data Files 2020

Post by Cold_Halo » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:12 pm

Hello Ry & Friends!

I recently watched your (unrelated) debate with Destiny from reddit, which then led me to watch some of your other videos. So far I have watched: 911 & The Coverup, The Empire Unmasked, War By Deception & a number of conversations. I found them all quite interesting, thanks for putting them out.

The reason I am posting today is that I have just finished watching (listening) your conversation with Mick West, following his debunk of the Hulsey WTC7 video from 2017. I am not a huge fan of Mick West and have had discussions with him in the past. Anyway, I am curious if you have any update to the opinions you voiced during your conversation with him? At that time Hulsey had not released the final version of his report and had not released the data files - a point which Mick laboured over in the comments of his original debunk video.

While I understand that the Hulsey report focuses only on building 7, I think all three building collapses were suspicious. The NIST report relied heavily on the idea that basically all of the structural steel in each building gave way at nearly exactly the same time, allowing each building to fall almost exactly into it's own footprint. That idea alone seems dubious - if even one culumn in either of the twin towers had held for a second or so longer, there should be a much wider footprint and significantly more damage to surrounding buildings. There is a huge difference between weakened steel and no steel at all... Of the few other steel structured buildings that have collapsed due to fire, I believe that these three are the only ones that did not fall over. I'm aware that the twin towers also suffered aircraft impacts but those impacts did not cause anything like uniform damage across the width of the buildings and I find it difficult to believe that asymetrical fires in each buildings resulted in uniform damage to the steel structures of both buildings, causing their near perfect collapse... I'm not expecting you to defend any of that but that is my personal opinion.

It's also interesting to me that a number of other large buildings have suffered substantial fire damage since 2001 without collapse. One in Changsha, China in 2022 occured in a region supposedly notorious for poor building code compliance...

Anyway, I haven't been able to find any follow up conversations about the Hulsey's final report or the 632GB of data files that he made available in 2020. Nor have I found any peer reviews of it yet...

You do seem to get banned a lot and I did have some difficulty finding Mick's video (even though it's on youtube) and the conversation that the two of you had about it. Do you have any follow up videos or conversations on this that are available to view? Or are you planing any?

And for anyone wishing to dive into a nine page thread about freefall or thermite or whatever, I have little interest. I do not believe the official version of events for 9-11, the war of terror etc but I am by no means an infowars or david icke fanboy. I have simply found Ry quite interesting and his arguments seem well formulated. I am only making this post because a) he's already done a video on Hulsey's interim report, b) I was quite surprised to see him agree with Mick West wholeheartedly on the subject for a solid hour, and c) because I believe that there is enough wrong with the NIST Report to find it less convincing than others have found it. Othars have argued that better than I can though, I simply agree based on my own experiences with computer simulations and experiences with structural steel. That's just me though, sample size of one - not trying to convert anyone or anything like that.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Hulsey Final Report On WTC7 Collapse & Data Files 2020

Post by Ry » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:51 am

Mick is right about WTC7
Get The Empire Unmasked here