World War III

Current events, politics, and more.
Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

World War III

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:17 pm

Are we witnessing the beginning of World War III?

Today Joe Biden (Let's go Brandon) announced the suspension of Russian oil imports. Although Russian oil comprises 7% of oil imports in the US, this is going to have severe consequences for the Russian economy. Everything that is happening right now reminds me of how the US got involved in WWI (germans sinking British ships filled with weapons) and WWII (US freezing Japan's oil assets) that I just can't help draw the parallels.

Today I called my house of congress representative saying that I don't want war with Russia and that we're on a path towards WWIII. All this could result in human civilization nuking itself out of existence. I feel bad for the girl taking my message but I don't know what else to do to let these corrupt ass politicians know that we want to stay out of this Russia-Ukraine mess.

Ron Paul has been right all along. I won't hide my silence anymore with family and friends anymore out of fear of thinking that politics is a taboo subject to talk about. Dr. Paul has been right all along since the first day I was introduced to him back in 2010.

Rootin4Putin
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: World War III

Post by Rootin4Putin » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:49 pm

We've been in a 30 year war since 1991...The shadow of the Hexagram star club looms larger year by year...
BDS 2022
Israel DiD 9/11...
From Zionist occupied Southeast Texas-Israeli Annexed former United States...

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Fri May 06, 2022 1:13 pm

Enough war for us, Americans. This is fucking bullshit. I live in deep blue California and I've been telling everybody how horrible this current administration is. They don't really have any counterpoints for that.

More money to foreigners so that they can kill each other? 33 billion! This is insane: https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-loo ... 022-04-28/

Living in San Diego, I pretty frequently come across these kids in the military like Marines and Navy. Jesus Christ, they remind me of my high school friends. They talk about video games, sports, and other shit. And we want to send them to Europe? To die? And for what exactly?

I called my House of Representatives congressman and I left another scathing attack on that moron Mike Levin. Really fucking hate that guy, and Joe Biden obviously. He cares more about foreigners than he does his own people.

No more war for America! God damn, really sick of this shit. If the battle were to come to San Diego, then that's another story. I'd grab my AR-15 and go all Kyle Rittenhouse-style on domestic terrorists. Until then, we want to stay out of another stupid conflict thousands of miles away.

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Fri May 06, 2022 1:19 pm

Ryan Dawson has been doing a phenomenal job debunking all of these lies from the media. KEEP IT UP RYAN!!!! I've been sending you donations whenever I can dude.

We won't succumb to these fake sob stories. We got the internet now, you stupid ass politicians. Those dumb motherfuckers.

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 am

Curious to know who were the 368 god damn morons in the House of Representatives who want to start World War III? Here you go:

https://clerk.house.gov/evs/2022/roll145.xml

If your representative voted Yes on this heinous crime against humanity call them up and tell them how fucking angry you are! If they voted No, keep supporting them. No more war for America!

This list of votes took me a while to find out. The mainstream media certainly did not reveal the names of those who voted in favor nor what the name of the bill was. Of course, I'm not surprised that not even googling for this information was brought up in a prompt manner.

I called my representative and I expressed my deep disapproval for this bill. And you can clearly see from the Town Hall meeting what a liar and deranged Mike Levin is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfd2KsSFfGQ

You can see how nervouse he gets when he got questioned about Ukraine. Your voices do matter! We can make a difference!

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:06 am

I have lived a pretty decent life and have no regrets. So long everyone...World War III has been going on this whole time.

https://www.rt.com/russia/563213-ukrain ... ry-losses/
https://www.rt.com/russia/563209-putin- ... n-ukraine/

And I actually believed Scott Horton was right in these interviews when he said he didn't believe Putin would invade Ukraine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVHJ8-RHy9I
https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2022/02/18 ... e-ukraine/

Man, I wished he had been right.

This is going to get ugly y'all. Time to start digging up those underground nuclear shelters. Civilization is fucked.

Fuck Joe Biden. Fuck those democrats, NeoCons, those bastards.
Last edited by Dragon88 on Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:57 pm

I wish Jewzensky would stfu. The guy keeps banging the war drum trying to drag everyone else in
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:35 am

I hate the guy too. I wish I could punch his fucking face in.

But the collective American people are also complicit in this. Of course, the corrupt mass corporate media is also largely to blame as well for selling lies to the American people. I work 50 to 60 hours a week and when I get home I got to take care of my family. Who the fuck has got the time to research every single issue on this fucked up earth? That's what the news are there for, but if all they fucking lie then we're going to keep having the same problems. Case in point, is the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. That kid should be paraded around as an American hero for shooting down these pedophile domestic terrorists but instead he was painted as a racist white supremacists villain by all the three-letter networks. My heart broke for that kid.

Unfortunately, only 57 house republicans out of 212 voted against sending Ukraine $40 Billion dollars. I'm going to vote Republican with the hopes that it will be easier to put pressure on those dumbfucks to stop sending Ukraine more weapons.

It's time to stand up against these bitches in the government. For as long as I breathe I will continue to donate to Ryan Dawson, vote against the wars, and support a free society.

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:31 pm

As of this writing, the region known as Donbass has voted (in-person and with ID) to re-join the Russian Federation and it is now considered Russian land by Russians today.

USA has pumped approximately $130 billion into Ukraine and they have nothing to show for it. I see this going two ways:

A. Ukraine surrenders. There is now way they can win.

B. USA and their european lap dogs enter this war. World War III begins. Nukes are used and civilazation as we know it is over.

This first outcome is the one I see most likely. I'm calling my US representative like crazy critizing them for sending all this money to those criminals.

And not to mention that it is the people of Ukraine who have suffered the most here.

The (((neo-cons))) behind this monstrosity are nothing but pure evil. This is absolutely sick.

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:31 pm

My thoughts lately as of this writing.

- Russia is in absolute control of the war in Ukraine. I think it's just a matter of time before these lunatic neocons either 1) give up hope in Ukraine (at least they'll be happy they stole billions from us) or 2) they engage NATO by using a false flag attack.

- Israel is a fucking parasite, fucking pieces of shit. These people are fucking low life worthless pieces of shit. C'mon Hamas! Kick their fucking ass.

- US and Iran are on the verge of war: https://www.rt.com/news/591670-us-appro ... n-strikes/

I think Israel is what is really going to kick off WWIII.

God fucking damn, I hate these fucking Israelis. No more fucking money to Israel.

On a positive note, Musk has allowed a little bit more free speech on X(formerly twitter) and it has been amazing seen Ryan Dawson's popularity skyrocket. He's now at 180k followers as of this writing. But we all know Elon is going to cuck to these zionist fags and Ryan will get banned again.

C'mon Ryan! Keep the great work!