Current events, politics, and more.
Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Australia in Deep Sh!t

Post by Madness222 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Hi there,

New to the forum, happy to be here.

I’m from Melbourne Australia. Things here are insane, these mental twisted nuts have really dug their heels in & done a great job at the divide (most people deep sleeping) & the differences between people’s opinions are extreme.

Sydney, melbourne, Brisbane in lockdown, so much crap happening with vax, not vax, almost 500 dead from vax, 40k or more adverse affects, police states out of control, they shot rubber bullets & maced at an unarmed peaceful protest, crazy AF

It’s clear who’s running the show with all the signs in the press conferences & never has anybody seen our country in a huge shit show… everybody freaking out

Besides stripping us from our freedoms & all the jazz, this feels like there is something worse to come. There are troops coming, assuming the US, the special trained ones that have not been training on Uncle Sam soul, in as soon as maybe 8-12 weeks. There is intel on this. Certain bases are really upgrading, and the amount of military vehicles hundreds and hundreds in plain sight at 2 bases covered in traps is WOW

With no international borders & a pretty ideal location for many things that are not in the people’s interest, I feel our country is at risk of takeover.. we have a lot to lose, if troops arrive what is agenda? How bad

Could it be possible the evil kenivels are planning to set up shop & take over? The PM & state premiers have changed their entire personas since G7, they are definitely complying as their hand signs are obvious. They know what’s coming on some level, but how bad it’s going to be?

Are we looking at military confining us to our homes or much worse which will result in body counts of civilians?

Our defence wouldn’t do it to their own country but they that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

Amendments have been made to the Defence Act which include foreign forces having immunity from criminal or civil liability when performing certain duties during civil emergency & so on.

Why would these amendments be made, troops are coming…? WTF

Ry, or members if you can connect any dots at all & paint a picture I’m all ears coz from where I’m sitting, we’re potentially farqed!

Cheers Ash ✊❤️

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Australia in Deep Sh!t

Post by Dragon88 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:08 am

Sorry to hear that. I can not connect the dots for you, but you are not alone in this. Seeing these massive anti-lockdown protests in Australia like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2Vr9-2UOA) reminds of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs

I live in Southern California and I'm under a tremendous amount of pressure to get this injection (whatever this shit is), and I just said no. That's it. I just move along. At some point, I just stopped caring and all of the sudden the pressure just went up in smoke. A lot of this stuff is just psychological warfare. I turned off the news, took off my masks, and continue to live my life. The reality is that no one, NOTHING, can force you to take this injection. If they try, they're gonna have to come see me and my guns.

Fuck the TYRANT government.

Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Madness222 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Hey there,

So many dots to connect here it super fucked up, but Australia is definitely being operated outside out borders & we have a bunch of psycho flip lords in control.

Yeah we have had many lockdown protests and they are still planned. It will be interesting on the 18th September for the world rally. That YT link is a mild version of what happened that day & the commentary way off but you get the idea. The police open fire with rubber bullets on peaceful protesters, used pepper spray like it was a water canon and arrested a bunch of people. Nobody really cares now if they get arrested as the measures being taken are absurd & the police are inciting the violence not us. Pretty sure Australia is the testing station for “how dumb are people really?”

The level of stupidity here i struggle to find the words.... the people at protests are the smart ones that’s for sure

The jab roll out is failing, the flip lords are getting desperate, we are so censored it’s ridiculous, can’t even have the word ivermectin in a FB post or those wankers will ban you for 30 days. Unless posts are about the jab or lockdown restrictions being announced constantly it pretty much gets censored.

The high court have just ruled that a person can be charged for not removing a comment on their Social media page that is defamatory against a person (in a nut shell), so pretty good guess shit like our PM is a pedo and hangs out with corrupt pedos of Hillsong will get you in shit, and other truths about our grubberment and their horrific behaviours.

TBH there is so much fucked up shit here at the moment I don’t know where to start, this video below is an example of somebody who know their rights extremely well, challenged the police, they walk away then a few minutes later the police assault a bunch of them, all caught on video (more than one video) these people then get arrested and Nick was destined for 29 days and the court wouldn’t accept video footage that proves it was the police who bashed them.... it goes on and on the police brutality, arresting people having full on medical episodes like cardiac arrest (Link below) and other conditions for not wearing a masks is like they have just captured the FBIs most wanted person and having some sort of authority parade of victory, it’s disgusting

They are operating outside the laws, every restriction they have in place in unlawful & they don’t care at all, I could go on for days.......

✊😃🤪💃🏼

https://youtu.be/GTHgyYi23Qs

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alpha_Mind7/ ... 65222?s=20

ABSOLUTELY FUCK THE TYRANT GRUBS....

On side note.... I just pressed the ! and “ icons (top right) on post thread not knowing what they are, If that means I’ve reported the reply to me @dragon88 I didn’t mean that, new to forum and working out how it all works... sorry in advance if that what pressing those things does, I’m not the reporting type 😂😂😂❤️❤️✊✊

Scott LeRock
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Scott LeRock » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Seeing what is happening in Australia should be a gigantic wake up call and reminder to NEVER GIVE UP OUR GUNS.
And for all the back the blue people that say our police are only 'militarized' is because they need to be able to match the firepower on the streets how do you explain Australia? Almost completely disarmed citizens yet the police all dress up as Batman.
NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS or it's over

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:43 am

Scott LeRock wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS or it's over
Amen to that brother!

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:51 am

I'm an avid surfer and every once in a while a run into an Australian around here. You guys are super chill and laid back. So sorry to see a beautiful place like Australia in that situation. I ran into Mick Fanning at Lowers and he's the coolest dude ever. Also, I'm 6'1" and goofy-footed so I like to watch Owen Wright a lot as he's a big guy with a fine back-hand. On the female side, I really enjoy Tyler Wright surf with all of that power. And don't even get me started with the champion Stephanie Gilmore. Just pure flawless surf from her.

Wish you guys the best in Australia.

Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Madness222 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:34 am

Scott LeRock wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm Seeing what is happening in Australia should be a gigantic wake up call and reminder to NEVER GIVE UP OUR GUNS.
And for all the back the blue people that say our police are only 'militarized' is because they need to be able to match the firepower on the streets how do you explain Australia? Almost completely disarmed citizens yet the police all dress up as Batman.
NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS or it's over

In Australia there has never been gun laws like in the US, even when we did have them much different. The tragedy behind giving up guns was a a well orchestrated plan, Port Arthur Massacre, not sure if you know that story but let me know if you want to know... That event was such a shock to Australia, the first event that really rocked the country... From this came the gun by back scheme and every idiot that had the right to bear arms handed them over, plus didn’t fight it either, anybody who had a registered gun who didn’t hand it over by a certain time was fined... piss weak really!

There are more guns in Australia now than there was when we had the right the bear arms, FACT!

The jacks are definitely out of control here at the moment with their over abuse of power....

Madness222
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Madness222 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:40 am

Dragon88 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:51 am I'm an avid surfer and every once in a while a run into an Australian around here. You guys are super chill and laid back. So sorry to see a beautiful place like Australia in that situation. I ran into Mick Fanning at Lowers and he's the coolest dude ever. Also, I'm 6'1" and goofy-footed so I like to watch Owen Wright a lot as he's a big guy with a fine back-hand. On the female side, I really enjoy Tyler Wright surf with all of that power. And don't even get me started with the champion Stephanie Gilmore. Just pure flawless surf from her.

Wish you guys the best in Australia.
Australia has been the “testing ground” for decades really & although many awake for a long time, not enough. That’s the problem majority super chill “she’ll be right” attitude now has us in this spot. It bloody chaos at the moment. Idiots are everywhere, like everywhere LOL

Mick Fanning 🙏🙏 my favourite surfer, never met him but heaps of mates have a say he’s a cool dude. Steph Gilmore is a beauty also, love her.

Thanks for your well wishes, we need them..... dirty deals with the devil for sure is what’s going on here