India Relations with Palestine and Israel

Current events, politics, and more.
Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

India Relations with Palestine and Israel

Post by Dragon88 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:51 pm

How does India view the conflict between Israel and Palestine? Please add your thoughts here.

Based on my research, it wasn't until 1992 that Indian Prime Minister Narashimha Rao established formal relationships with Israel. Since 1947, when Israel was first hashed up, India's then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru viewed Israel as a racist society and condemned the Israel's atrocities against the palestinians.

A couple of days ago at work, I was chatting up with Indian co-workers and the topic of Israel and Palestine came up serendipitously as we were talking about Asian countries and the middle east. I tacitly espoused my pro-palestinian views and they all seemed to accept my views. I don't know if this is all in my head, but I just feel like they have been treating me nicer since that conversation a couple of days ago. Like they're just friendlier towards me. I don't know, may be it's all in my head. I was just curious to learn more about how India views this conflict and I look forward to learning more.

candlecat2
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: India Relations with Palestine and Israel

Post by candlecat2 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:56 am

Right on

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:31 am

test
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:11 pm

Test passed, sir.

I work with a lot of Indians. I guess some of them are Pakistani's too. It's been a couple of days now since that conversation and we haven't touched the subject since.