Take the Poll

You can also just comment if you have more than one thing you want
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Poll on what to make

Post by Dragon88 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:48 am

Since I began to follow your YouTube channel in 2010, I’ve been interested in your videos on Africa and both World Wars. It got harder to find your content on both of these subjects because fucking YouTube keeps brining you down.

Therefore, I would like to see more content on Africa and both World Wars. Especially the First World War.

I love the work you’re doing and I hope you turn anc report into a full on news site, or something similar, complete with editorial columns, merchandise, and events in the US or around the world. I’d pay for this content.

Wish you the best dude!

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Poll on what to make

Post by Dragon88 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:37 am

Got another suggestion here:

Please produce more content on ways we can help to continue to reduce world poverty.

Ryan Dawson answered one of my shekel-chat questions with something along the lines of "the best way to reduce or eliminate world poverty is to promote free trade. Donations to end poverty are nice short-term solutions, but free markets and free trade are the most effective means of eradicating poverty." These are ideas that I read from Milton Friedman's book "Free to Choose" so I couldn't agree more with Mr. Dawson on this one.

Recently, I read Bruce Wydick’s Shrewd Samaritan which is a book on how individuals can help the global poor. As far as providing short-term solutions, I agree with the author and the book provides some great examples and empirical research.

At the end of the day, I have to side with Mr. Friedman’s approach to promote free markets as the best means to eradicate world poverty. Mr. Friedman analyzed the beneficial free trade policies in Great Britain, Hong Kong and Japan, and the impact these policies had on their economies and people.

Thank you.

P.S. Bought the Epstein map and it’s on the way. Will reach out here with questions though.