Pepe Escobar

Current events, politics, and more.
haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Pepe Escobar

Post by haarp » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:52 am

I have this guy on Facebook as he's someone Ry used to follow, and holy hell if he isn't on the payroll of some Chinese organization I'll eat my hat. The guy will default take the opposing position of the U.S on everything and stand side by side with China through thick and thin. He appears to view the Chinese government as a victim in any confrontation and see true leadership in it's state. Recently he holds them as a shining example of how to deal with the Corona virus, ignoring the imprisonment of whistle blowers and the lack of action months prior to the outbreak.

Of course he barely writes his articles while inside China he's usually travelling between his various homes he seems to have around the world while shitting on the West and whining about man made global warming. I find it ironic because he seems blissfully unaware that if he ever wrote the kind of shit he's currently putting out but have it be critical of China they'd string him up by his balls and probably make him disappear.
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Pepe Escobar

Post by Ry » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Pepe has lost it
Get The Empire Unmasked here