HIV is not the cause of AIDS

Post by Ry » Fri May 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Get The Empire Unmasked here

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Re: HIV is not the cause of AIDS

Post by Drew J » Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm

This fact and others associated with it is almost 30 years old. Glad to see it's making it's way around the internet again. I have mentioned this field of medical revisionism before on this board.

The HIV=AIDS lie & Maggiore's accidental death
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=33387
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 pm

I am an OG on this issue. I knew Christine Maggiore, and attended many of her "Alive and Well" group meetings in West Hollywood. When I first came to LA in early 1996, it was a big deal, but by mid 1997, the size of the meetings grew smaller and smaller as the claims about the drug "cocktails" grew.

My only issue with David Crowe is that he, in my opinion, wrongly attributes to drugs, most of the cause for AIDS. I do think drugs play a role, but an even bigger possible role could be anal exposure to high dosages of semen, and possible interaction with poppers. As a Gay man, I have known too many men with AIDS who became seriously ill, BEFORE going on any AIDS drugs and even though they were not serious drug users, or even poppers users. It is possible that these men had anal exposure to highly oxidized semen from men who did drugs, but again, too many were NOT hardcore drug or poppers addicts to support the drug hypothesis.

In brief, I believe in the multifactorial model of AIDS, the one propagated by the Perth Group. Unfortunately, Maggiorre, Crowe, Duesberg, and Rasnick pooh poohed that model. IMO, that is one of the reasons for the down fall of the AIDS dissidence movement. At one time, it showed such promise, but the death of many dissidents, even the ones who eschewed AIDS drugs, really hurt its argument.

I was honestly surprised to see Crowe being interviewed as the movement really seems to have died.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed May 29, 2019 9:16 pm

If it was semen then women would get it all the time especially women on the pill who get nutted into several times a day. Its drugs. People saying they dont do drugs "that much" is like every drug user I know and every drinker I know. A virus doesn't care if you're gay or not. Gay people, arent having children and party well into their 30s like it doesn't matter.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Thu May 30, 2019 12:17 pm

The vagina is not the same as the anus, especially in terms of ability to withstand foreign proteins and if is not as durable. The anus absorbs far better than the vagina. It is why suppositories are placed there! So anal exposure to highly oxidized semen can be a big problem and an obvious explanation for immune dysfunction. Of course, drug use does not help.

I know some may lie about drug use, but drug use is not something everyone is that ashamed of, so there is not that much incentive to lie. People are more likely to minimize their promiscuity.

With drug use goes more uninhibited unprotected sex and a higher anal exposure to semen. But trust me, not everyone needs drugs to be a complete slut.