I FOUND THE HANGING VIDEO

Current events, politics, and more.
ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Re: I FOUND THE HANGING VIDEO

Post by ledskof » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:30 am

Going beyond the insaneness of watching someone executed, this video feels really strange to me. It looks like some kind of fucked up propaganda. Why is everyone in the video dressed up like our standard hollywood terrorist? Incognito and everything. Maybe it wasn't just in the middle ages when people dressed incognito to do executions.

And what is up with this cell phone video? Like a guy standing there with their cell phone would go unnoticed?

This video was meant to be seen, just like this.

The thing was strangely secretive in the first place. And now this cell phone video comes out.

Fishy.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:54 am

[html]<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=863ce7d4a3" scale="showall" name="index" />[/html]

died with his eyes open. I didn't want to even watch it.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

mediasyko
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by mediasyko » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:14 am

wow.. I have such a taste for blood now I wanna see more... wish you were here!!! lol If I kill a few wish I am a super star like Hussain,,,,
Can I fist Bush now? Can I prosecute Cheny? Can I see em all hang like the little pigs they are?? weee weeeeeee !! I hate this fuckin' country!
The eyes of god are looking down, his tears -they flood the Earth. Reality's an awful truth- as mankind self destructs

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:05 am

Wait a few weeks and a better video will be available. The major news stations filmed it but don't show it, so just wait for someone to "leak" it.

RIP Sadam, you will be missed.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:39 am

It's irrelevant. Saddam alive who cares or dead who cares? Though I will say this thinking that by killing on the day of Eid ul Adha you have won some pyschological victory over the insurgents think again - you have just made him a martyr.

Oh and Iconlast you're still a dick.

kahotep
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by kahotep » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:09 am

Saddam Did Not Gas The Kurds

Retired Army War College professor and CIA analyst Stephen Pelletiere answers questions about Saddams alleged Weapons of Mass Destruction and about the gassing of the Kurds in Halabja. [Iraq was not responsible, nor was it genocide by the Iranians]

Jan. 29, 2003 - St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY Watch the whole video at
"Saddam Heussein" Hanging Video (google video)

"Saddam" Hanged Down on 30-12-2006 Before 6:00 AM . The Video Captured By Mobile Cam.
Personally, I think it was a body double of Saddam Heussein that stood trial and was hung by the neck. The man's teeth are a dead giveaway; he has the teeth of a peasant, not the regal overbite that's seen in pictures of the real Saddam. Saddam's wife even said that the man in jail is not really her husband, and she should know.
blog: Image

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:22 pm

ah it really doesn't matter if it was a fake or not. The trial was total BS. They shot three of his lawyers. What I am waiting on is the Libby trial next month he was a PNAC author and helped create the war in Iraq. This is the biggest fish we have caught so far and we should celibrate this neocons getting burned.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:37 pm

kassana wrote:It's irrelevant. Saddam alive who cares or dead who cares? Though I will say this thinking that by killing on the day of Eid ul Adha you have won some pyschological victory over the insurgents think again - you have just made him a martyr.

Oh and Iconlast you're still a dick.
I aim to please.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:55 pm

kassana wrote:It's irrelevant. Saddam alive who cares or dead who cares? Though I will say this thinking that by killing on the day of Eid ul Adha you have won some pyschological victory over the insurgents think again - you have just made him a martyr.
agreed . it makes no difference if his dead or alive anymore ,they kill him on christmas like some sorta ritual .this doesnt help the situation but makes it worst.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:59 pm

Ry wrote:ah it really doesn't matter if it was a fake or not. The trial was total BS. They shot three of his lawyers. What I am waiting on is the Libby trial next month he was a PNAC author and helped create the war in Iraq. This is the biggest fish we have caught so far and we should celibrate this neocons getting burned.
i hear about mr rumsfield as being trialed in a belgium international court for iraq . how true is this story ? anyone knows.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com