I FOUND THE HANGING VIDEO

Current events, politics, and more.
rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Boring circus

Post by rory5 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:46 am

Predictable Circus midget stupidity.

They'll never get the iraqis to start a civil war, they're just not dumb enough.
Rory5

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:53 am

after watching this i conclude that this video was meant to be leaked. its like they gave someone a phone and told them to record it. My phone doesnt even record video footage that long.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:40 pm

expendable youth wrote:after watching this i conclude that this video was meant to be leaked. its like they gave someone a phone and told them to record it. My phone doesnt even record video footage that long.
That's exactly what I was thinking as well.

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:06 pm

sangre_de_soldado wrote:
expendable youth wrote:after watching this i conclude that this video was meant to be leaked. its like they gave someone a phone and told them to record it. My phone doesnt even record video footage that long.
That's exactly what I was thinking as well.
when they hanging judgement happen on christmas i knew something was shady about the whole thing ... whata gift from santa i guess saddam hanging and if i remmember correctly ,they captured him like a day or two before christmas ..
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com

rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by rory5 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

WHEN YOU FIND A VIDEO SHOWING THE HANGING OF BUSH AND CHENEY, LEMME KNOW.

THAT WOULD BE REAL NEWS, AND TIME TO CRACK OPEN SOME SERIOUS FIREWATER, DON THE PARTY HATS, MUSIC, DANCING, ETC.

UNTIL THEN, I GIVE NOT A FUCK FOR THIS LAME PROPOGANDA.
Rory5

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:36 am

Ty wrote:The announced the death sentence 2 days before the election just to shake them up for the republicans...didn't work.
i fukin hate politics so much ,
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:37 am

rory5 wrote:WHEN YOU FIND A VIDEO SHOWING THE HANGING OF BUSH AND CHENEY, LEMME KNOW.

THAT WOULD BE REAL NEWS, AND TIME TO CRACK OPEN SOME SERIOUS FIREWATER, DON THE PARTY HATS, MUSIC, DANCING, ETC.

UNTIL THEN, I GIVE NOT A FUCK FOR THIS LAME PROPOGANDA.
bump , i wouldnt hang them though , man i would make them serve life with the harshist labor ever . have them sweat it out till death . make them live everyday in agoney

death is the easy way out

Abraham Lincoln

gervs
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by gervs » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:38 am

I read an article on BBC saying that there is going to be a probe into why someone was able to film this with a phone cam and they said they would also probe into the taunting of Sadam by "Shi'ite". Obviously they did this on purpouse, this goes hand in hand with what Saudi's said about supporting Sunni's with arms if the US pulls out. They are trying to further devide the secs and try and start the whole Middle East war between sunni's and shi'ite (or better Saudi and alies vs Syria, Iran, Hezbollah).

Just look at the map for a new middle east.
"Bush killed more N****'s in the towers then gang bangin' ever did" - Jaceon Taylor aka The Game

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:03 pm

gervs wrote:I read an article on BBC saying that there is going to be a probe into why someone was able to film this with a phone cam and they said they would also probe into the taunting of Sadam by "Shi'ite". Obviously they did this on purpouse, this goes hand in hand with what Saudi's said about supporting Sunni's with arms if the US pulls out. They are trying to further devide the secs and try and start the whole Middle East war between sunni's and shi'ite (or better Saudi and alies vs Syria, Iran, Hezbollah).

those damn saudi princess , they do more damage to muslims then anyone else . just for the simple fact they are filthy rich while billions on this planet suffer from starvation shows their lack of islam .

if they were true muslims , they have enough money to feed the world and its their duty to do such deeds , but they dont . im my opinion they are fakers ,they dont belong in that position ...

its a political agenda .

Abraham Lincoln

flanker12k
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by flanker12k » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:10 am

sham2society wrote:
gervs wrote:I read an article on BBC saying that there is going to be a probe into why someone was able to film this with a phone cam and they said they would also probe into the taunting of Sadam by "Shi'ite". Obviously they did this on purpouse, this goes hand in hand with what Saudi's said about supporting Sunni's with arms if the US pulls out. They are trying to further devide the secs and try and start the whole Middle East war between sunni's and shi'ite (or better Saudi and alies vs Syria, Iran, Hezbollah).

those damn saudi princess , they do more damage to muslims then anyone else . just for the simple fact they are filthy rich while billions on this planet suffer from starvation shows their lack of islam .

if they were true muslims , they have enough money to feed the world and its their duty to do such deeds , but they dont . im my opinion they are fakers ,they dont belong in that position ...

its a political agenda .
forgive me for sounding like such an asshole but I don't give a flying fuck for muslims as much as I do them being fellow human beings what i'm trying to say is it shouldn't matter if they muslim or not it should matter that they are humans more than if they muslims. you get what i'm trying to say?