Christmas, Hidden History WARNING SPOILER

Current events, politics, and more.
Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:50 am

Ry wrote:dude
the only thing i disagree on is jesus
(pbuh) being a myth

just because christianity is messed up , jesus cannot get the blame for it ,sence the bible was actually put together 200 years or so after jesus and most of his closest men had already passed away .
I am not blaming Jesus for his followers. I don't think Jesus even existed and based on history real history based of evidence not bullshit religious history, Jeus is a fictional character.

Ever hear Saturn's story how the prophecy was his child wold overthrow him so he ate all his children but his wife hid one away and fed him a rock racpped in blankets and the one who got away grew up to be Jupiter (Zeus) and overthrew him. Sound familiar to a certain first born son myth and Moses being put in a Basket on the river to be saved then growing up to free "his" people?

Yes it is all absloute crap.
Assuming your referring to mythology, How does mythology relate to religion(christianity lets say)?
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:51 am

Tim wrote:Did Jesus even exist?
i just think he was a looney and claimed he can do this and that. now a days if you said it you would be put in mental hospital.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:50 pm

Ry wrote:dude
the only thing i disagree on is jesus
(pbuh) being a myth

just because christianity is messed up , jesus cannot get the blame for it ,sence the bible was actually put together 200 years or so after jesus and most of his closest men had already passed away .
I am not blaming Jesus for his followers. I don't think Jesus even existed and based on history real history based of evidence not bullshit religious history, Jeus is a fictional character.

Ever hear Saturn's story how the prophecy was his child wold overthrow him so he ate all his children but his wife hid one away and fed him a rock racpped in blankets and the one who got away grew up to be Jupiter (Zeus) and overthrew him. Sound familiar to a certain first born son myth and Moses being put in a Basket on the river to be saved then growing up to free "his" people?

Yes it is all absloute crap.
i hear ya .
the name jesus could be missused and unfortunatly it can be a mistranslation of his actuall name ... remmember in jerusalem at that time they spoke aramiac ,not english .. in aramiac his name was yashua i belive and in arabic which is close to aramiac its issa or essa .... now in what way does jesus as a name relate to these name lets see

yashua , jesus

issa , jesus

not even close in resemblance

sure ur right ,they might not have any old documents tha speak about jesus ,unless its a religious document . then again those were the only document worth keeping at their time .

matter fact is no one knows what happen exactly over 2000 years ago , but knowing about issa ,doesnt effect on how i look at life ..
when a person is behaving bad ,their bad period ,regardless of religion or backround . that person who is actually doing the harm ,must punished ...

to deny issa exsistance when your lookin for facts that simply didnt exsist ,then what can be done about that ..

religious scripture was mostly used at those times . no actually documentation of history were kept at those times . well at least to the extent that we would like .
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com

islamic-s
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by islamic-s » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:35 pm

aaron.mann wrote:jesus was just a man who looked so deeply into nature that she revealed her fundamental simplicity to him. he tried to teach the truth where religions and monarchs only taught lies. so he was killed. no suprise. but you can only kill the body, you can never kill an ambitious mind.

i'm with steve colbert. i believe there are infinite paths to accepting jesus christ as your personal savior, i just choose to follow none of them becuase i have relaized that we all have the power to communicate with 'god' directly. we don't need an interpreter or mediator. religions don't help anyways, they only make it harder to find true enlightenment.
im with you on this brother .

iam a muslim ,just to clear things up

ive read a story during one prophets time ,when that prophet came across a simple man who was a farmer . the farmer rushed to see this man and once he found out it was the prophet that many people spoke about the man rushed the prophet asking him regarding his god n so on..

the prophet asked the man if he belives in god , the man said yes he belives in a higher power that created all things .

the prophet asked the man if he prayer , the man replyed with another yes

the prophet asked the man ,does god answer ur prayer
the man replyed not all of them ,but iam happy and everything is good

the prophet then said ,you dont need to learn about my religion ,just pray to god and live ur life as u did before .

moral of the story , a prophet is sent by god to bring people close to god ,but if u have an established relationship with god . then u might not need a religion at all . the most important part of all faith is to belive in god ...

god bless
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln

In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:11 am

bump because I updated it.
i'm with steve colbert. i believe there are infinite paths to accepting jesus christ as your personal savior, i just choose to follow none of them becuase i have relaized that we all have the power to communicate with 'god' directly. we don't need an interpreter or mediator. religions don't help anyways, they only make it harder to find true enlightenment.
yall missed the point. You CAN accept Jesus however you want because its all in your head anyway that you even need a savior or something to be saved from.

Jesus or Isssa or Immanuel or whatever you want to call the guy, never existed under any of the names in any language. There was no Christ it was an old story being re-told to justify the Empire for Rome. We have written histories of people much older than The Christ figure. In fact Krishna from whom he was borrowed live 332BC. We have detailed work of Alexander the Great going back to 333BC and of his father Philip even oplder and of the waring citiy states even older.

The problem is the histroy based on the illiad or on the Bible or the Koran, that crap is not history it is history hijacked by state issued dogma to support itself. Islam the newest one is the most obvious example as its founder's relatives (cousin and Father in Law) became the Momnarchs and from them the Sultans it is inseperatable from government and even today there are still religious monarchies in the Middle East.
Last edited by Ry on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

psycho christian know it alls

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:41 pm

you know one time in particular, once out of many, i told this psycho christian dude that the christian trinity is nothing more than a retelling of older trinties , hinduism and especially the babylonian trinity and egyptian as well. what this fool said was, those things didnt exist before christ. hahahaha. thats the funniest shit i ever heard. then i said, well if they didnt exist why did they put it in the bible stories ? no answer. so stupid .most christians dont even know who nimrod was or horus. thought id share this with you all.
heirarchy of bullshit

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:14 am

Im making this an mp3 and video and I am going to drop kick the illuminati idiots.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:23 am

Yeah, I like this one. It has a lot of meaningful stuff.

Sham, I think its fine that is makes a different in your life to hope for those things. :D

Just dont base policy on it. :D

Crim
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Crim » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:31 pm

Yo long time. One very minor problem, Zues is the equivelant of Saturn, but Jupiter is the equivelant of Kronos, a Titan who ate his first 7 children and then Zues was hidden from him and overthrew him and cut open his belly releasing his siblings.

Again very minor problem other than that all true.
live the revolution!!!
leben die revolution!!!
vive la revolución!!!
vivent la révolution!!!
vive la rivoluzione!!!
vive a volta!!!
تعيش الثوره. ! !
!!回転は住んでいる!
혁명은 산다!!!
革命活. . .

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 pm

it does say that in the first one I think. when I made the video I notice I wrote it backwards. and changed it. you must have been reading it right before the change.