David Duke interviewed on CNN, MSNBC

Current events, politics, and more.
sarsura57
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

David Duke interviewed on CNN, MSNBC

Post by sarsura57 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:58 am

Former Louisiana State Representative on Zionism, Holocaust, etc.

CNN inteview: http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player. ... er.cnn.cnn

MSNBC interview: http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm?m=us&p ... bd11e1f127
www.myspace.com/sarsurafiveseven

"Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity." [The Holy Qur'an, Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:43 am

Notice how after the AIPAC lobby gets caught spying and slammed by academic paper on it that the MSM has an X-KKK member like David Duke on TV and tries to put the spotlight on him to make it look like anti-zionism is anti-semitism
Get The Empire Unmasked here

sarsura57
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by sarsura57 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:53 am

I know, and Blitzer even said it. He was like, "oh, if we're zionists and the media is controlled, then why did we invite you and put you on t.v?" are you kidding me? come the fuck on! I swear, I wish I could just see Wolf in the street...I honestly think I can just punch him out and walk away **sighs** a girl can dream...
www.myspace.com/sarsurafiveseven

"Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity." [The Holy Qur'an, Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:57 pm

Because of Duke being former KKK member they put him on tv so the people watching it would automatically assume "oh david is KKK? Their racist and anti-semite blah blah blah". Trying to discredit anti-zionism.
They shouldve has those two professors who wrote that paper.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:21 pm

I was struck by the lack of any mention of the dozen or so Orthodox Jewish Rabbis also attending the conference. Why wasn't that mentioned in the Duke clip?

adam1

Post by adam1 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:04 pm

on his site if u scroll down there's an article that says....
S.B.2611 misleads! It gives blanket amnesty to illegal alien employers. It gives Carte Blanc to illegal aliens to rape our welfare system, medical care and schools.
fuck him

adam1

Post by adam1 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Fair enough but blaming illegal immigrants for "rape" of medical care (which isn't free in the US, or so I hear), the welfare system (which really just creates a permanent army of cheap labour because its based on transferring to work at rates where they can't even pay the rent) and schools... is blaming the victims, in most cases.

What you say is true but he has a crazy way of saying it, and calling them illegal 'aliens' is just a shitty poster boy remark for unhelpful conservative tendancies.

Marklar
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Marklar » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:27 pm

Ry wrote:Notice how after the AIPAC lobby gets caught spying and slammed by academic paper on it that the MSM has an X-KKK member like David Duke on TV and tries to put the spotlight on him to make it look like anti-zionism is anti-semitism
They did a fantastic job too, anybody just absorbing what the tv is showing them at face value, which is probably 90% or more of tv viewers, is going to go to that exact conclusion and probably stick with it for a long time.

It's fucked how easy it is for them to condition a population, compared to how difficult it is to DEcondition that population

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:19 pm

Since when did he like only WASPs?

He is obviously an anti-semite and a racist, but I don't know if he hates all non-whites. He also is rather tolerant to atheists and non-christians, as well as is the target of rumors of him not really being a christian anyways.

I think he might also like a select few Jews, at least those like Benjamin Friedman or whatever his name was.

He did an excellent job destroying Wolf Blitzer, and he is the best person I've seen on the air to every rip apart the TV host.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:26 pm

british_freedom_fighter wrote:Fair enough but blaming illegal immigrants for "rape" of medical care (which isn't free in the US, or so I hear), the welfare system (which really just creates a permanent army of cheap labour because its based on transferring to work at rates where they can't even pay the rent) and schools... is blaming the victims, in most cases.

What you say is true but he has a crazy way of saying it, and calling them illegal 'aliens' is just a shitty poster boy remark for unhelpful conservative tendancies.
Why should a country let in a group of people, unchecked, who have no allegience to the country in the first place? They don't speak our language or share the same culture, and only come here for economic reasons. What do we, as Americans, owe illegal immigrants? The same can be applied to Britain and so on.

People like to give false reasons for real phenomena (which is a major complaint I have against the modern world) and the truth is immigrant Mexicans contribute more to society than most blacks, and that Bush allows them because they're cheap workers is wrong as well. The real reason is because the Hispanic voting population is more loyal to their fellow Hispanics (i.e. Mexicans for the most part) than they are to the rest of America, and thus lobby for more illegal immigration.

Of course, Duke is being a bit dishonest with the reasoning, but I guess your average lumpenprole is more interested in the more obvious problems than the problem as a whole. The average person doesn't understand culture, and why should they? They're peasants.

The real reason people don't like the immigrants is because they're a totally foreign people who come to their country, speak another language, sometimes have a different religion as we can see with the muslims in europe, and only care about the country when it means they can get something out of it.

Massive immigration is pretty much a sign of a dead-end society without any goals or aims to speak of.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift