Beam weaponry on the WTCs?!????

Current events, politics, and more.
nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: 911 crack commission

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:36 am

flanker12k wrote:
nycsnakeeyes wrote:The 9/11 Commission was in fact made up to put officially, or in some perspective , mix up some truth but make sure the words isreal and bombs dont get in the final report of thier work,thats why when the families kept insisting to the panel that included bob kerry that there was bombs there, they kept insisting or through DOUBLE SPEAKING shutting down the audience insisting nothing like that is possible to happen to the towers. the 911 commission reminds me a lot of alex jones. they talk about real issues but the real answers they leave out . theyre all about the bullshit cuz if you gonna,EVEN FUCKING THINK, about considering a fucking zionist like henry kissenger for ANYTHING especially ,especially a panel thats supposed to investigate how fucking 5000 or more people died after 2 planes hit it then brother then we, WE, have a major major problem on our hands.

now how the bombs got there , at the time 2002 hearings, no one knew fully yet. sadly people turn thier backs on things like this. this will be another USS Liberty where people will know about it but be like, oh thats so long ago.

thats the problem with people, they fucking forget shit and remember the stupid mediocracies in life.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

you said it far better than I could have. my temperature is rising because of alex jones lack of addressing the 5 dancing israelis, how the fuck do you miss something like that!?!

Alex Jones is a far right wing christian by texan standards , or southern standards and let me tell you. he clearly stands proud for the zionists and claims they have nothing to do with the bombings cuz hes basing that out of the bible and whatever other nutter hes listening to. right now im in florida and the PROPAGANDA i hear wheni go out to pensacola about islam is astounding. wow. so much lies they pump about anything they can jus cuz theyc an get away with it is amazing. and if alex jones is from a place like that, and i know for a fact tx is worse than this place, you cant even say nothing refering to arabs, terrorists, or whatever in the texas i think houston airport over the loud speaker. that my friend is the most IGNORANT place on this nation. well one of them. from alex jones i almost can expect nothing. but cuz im so nice i give him that 1% chance to redeem himself.
he recently posted up soemthing VERY VERY interesting on msypace that made me think twice though, it was entitled :Investigative Reporter Breaks Israeli 9/11 Foreknowledge and heres the link to that whole bulletin i posted up after he did on myspace.com : http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?f ... 8100207024

no one commented on it but no one probabily read it neither. theres a video attatched.
heirarchy of bullshit

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:41 am

dude the Israeli prior knowledge thing is a story that is like 5 years old. Alex is tossing a bone because we have been getting on their case about Israel. I took Paul Watson to the learning tree the other day when they tried to talk about Russia.

Basically the people at PPlanet just dont have a clue when it comes to Zionism. They are a bunch of holy rollers. Even the new book store that carries my book in Austin is run y a bunch of christian nuts. Its nothing but the Christian left.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

cassanovafrankenstein
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by cassanovafrankenstein » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:14 am

Beam weaponry was used by us on some of the Panamanians when we killed around 4000 of them in a Fallujah-stlye operation trying to kidnap their head of state, which we did, and then installed our military (southern command) as the de facto government and re-seized the Panama canal.
I suppose it was a chance for the Orks to practice using their new toy.
You can't climb above the statue of liberty's toes.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:16 am

Israel was also the first country to ever use DU back when that was a new toy.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:42 am

--
Last edited by aucuneconnerie on Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:43 am

aucuneconnerie wrote:Oh, that 2006 computer you're using now? The digital one? I dont care if you think you have the latest and greatest 8-core CPU, whatever, with 100GB of RAM; or even if you have a digitally-based super-computer set up in your garage. It's technology was deemed militarily obsolescent in the early 70s. Digital was declared DOA then. Too slow. [To address it logically: do you really think they could use the computer power you're using today to put a man on the moon, 240,000 miles away? This opens up a whole other series of questions; namely: the reach of wireless.]
Wait let me guess: We got the technology from lizards?

I guess it's easy for someone to say this kind of crap if they don't work in the computer industry or if they haven't studied computer science.

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:58 am

--
Last edited by aucuneconnerie on Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:09 am

aucuneconnerie wrote:
I guess it's easy for someone to say this kind of crap if they don't work in the computer industry or if they haven't studied computer science.
You couldn't be more incorrect.
o rly?

nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:30 am

yeah i know its like 5 years old, and it gets older with the other shit isreal did but i jus commented in hopes that fat fool jones over there would wisen up.
id love to call his show and blow shit up in his face but i fear i dont know it all yet , but when i do i sure will make a call. this is something i wouldnt wanna mess up on.
heirarchy of bullshit

cassanovafrankenstein
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by cassanovafrankenstein » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:38 am

Well, I would like to hear how we're far behind with the present day digital computers, I'm not attacking your points, just asking for clarification. I have an A.S. degree in electronic engineering and 30 years of tinkering and repair, and while that's not puttin' me in the leading edge of engineers, I have a good base of knowlege. My understanding is that the Cray is still the best we have, with entire rooms festooned with pipes circulating chemical coolant. Seems crude, but it works. Much like our recent shuttle launch, solid propellant exploding in a controlled event for lift seems pretty archaic and crude, but it's the best we have.
The moonshot was done with tubes, hybrid solid-state and freakin' valves. we're pretty clever, we humans.
But not so much, once, not long ago by my standards, during the cold-war a Russian Mig pilot defected and landed his plane in I-dunno Japan or somewhere where we could get to it, and when we reverse-engineered it (something we were dying to do) we laughed cuz the most advanced craft in the Soviet air force was using tube rectifiers (and other stages) in the power supplies...freaking Sovtek 5AR4's and shit.
BUT! We soon figgered out that the Soviets weren't so dumb. Turns out that if a small nuke or a electromag pulse device is exploded nearby, the chips, both small scale and LSI's, will fry from the electromag pulse. Tubes don't fry. The russians would be in the air and we would be on the ground. Sneaky slavs. Untermenchen my ass.
But whatever technology we think of will soon be in the hands of our enemies, whether it's particle beams or nanotech. The insurgents in Iraq are using our technology against us, to beat us. They started detonating the IED's from a distance with RF triggered shit like garage door remotes (48-50 mhz) and old cordless phones (49mhz). They'd use the whole phone, not even extracting the ringer circuit, just running a wire thru a drilled hole right in the case. Then they went to the 900MHZ phones and cellphones at roughly the same freq, which had greater reach and less interference (false premature detonation). Then they went to the 2,4gig and now probably the 5.8 gig phones. You know we have black boxes that put out a omni-directional field that jams any detonation signal? The drawback being it's non-discriminitory, blocking everything. But we don't supply our troops with them. Some get them, most don't. I wondered why, so I did some checking. What I found was (and you won't see this elsewhere, I came to the conclusion myself from a tidbit here, a morsel of info there) those black boxes will jam frequencies up in the 2 & 3 gig range, where GPS's operate. Many of our missiles operate with GPS's.
If any of those boxes falls into the insurgency or Al Qaeda's hands, they could use it to deflect incoming missiles to any of their bases or hard houses. One was already found among the remains of a small camp of Jihadists that were killed in a fight in Afghanistan. My guess is the military doesn't want the enemy getting a hold of one, so they're sacrificing our troops.
My point is technology is vulnerable, and always surmountable. Most ppl don't know that the threat our govt fears the most is not from a bomb, but from hacking. Every day, our country's most secure DOD and corporate computers are probed and hacked, nothing big has happened yet, and they have no idea who it is, but people are skulking around at will in our most secure systems and there's nothing we can do about it.
Hell I don't even think they know how deep the penetration is. They say the most vital stuff is secure, that only the foyers are being peeped, but who knows? All that money for R&D, and some unlaid jerkwad in a country across the planet can find a backdoor. Or a government.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried. You sow what you reap. My fortunes aren't tied in with corporate America. I can and do live on the fringes.
My idea of real folks are ppl like Abbie Hoffman and the guy living in the tent in the woods by the underpass.
My idea of real trouble is when they shut down the internet. That's the last free place we have left.
You can't climb above the statue of liberty's toes.