Quick history of Russia school wouldn't teach you

Current events, politics, and more.
adam1

Re: Quick history of Russia school wouldn't teach you

Post by adam1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:27 am

Appreciating or being entertained by something and worshipping are different matters. I assume you're still an atheist? Anyway I was speaking very generally and it can be taken as a metaphor as well...

adam1

Post by adam1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 am

Tim wrote:What's your solution to abolishing false idol worship of anything then?
Well, I was just presenting the problem... you know what I would say the solution is.
Tim wrote:I could bring up celebrities since most people regard athletes in the same fashion.
EXACTLY!

But we're getting off track.
I just wanted to compare football and organised religion and sectarianism economically, socially and psychologically.
Football is a religion for some, and works like an organised religion which is why it is an attractive investment for particular parties such as Zionists and Oligarchs around the world.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm

updated
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Colbyor
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Colbyor » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

yo ry i was wondering about your opinion on the protocols, you said a few years ago in here that it was a hoax book written in russia. i don't disagree. But there really are so mant different stories about the origins of this text, i was wondering if you have sources or if you still even think that.

its one of the few things i still change my mind about occasionally.

American Mom
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by American Mom » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Today...those same people are here in America ....manipulating things....

there are thousands of UNELECTED ISRAELI/AMERICAN JEWS working only for ISRAEL..controlling our gov..Descendents of these Russian mobsters..

Most Americas do not realize this..

DID YOU KNOW..that the PATRIOT ACT was supposedly forced to be signed under threat of an anthrax attack???

DID YOU KNOW..that the billion dollar BankSter bailout was forced with threats of MARTIAL LAW..which they passed anyway this last month. SB 1867...and the BailOUt actually ended up totalling 28 TRILLION dollars...still think we should pay more taxes?

REMEMBER THIS.....You have to pass the bill before you can know what is in it...Nancy Pelousi..

See why the politicians pass the bills without even reading them...they have no choice...they are under attack..in my opinion...

The RUSSIAN RED MAFIA is now here in America...and we are going to experience the same misery the Russians did..UNLESS..we wake up and kick them out..making it 110 nations that these Zionist Jews have been kicked out of over history..

Isnt that what Israel was created for in the first place? A hide out for global criminals like Mexico used to be for the robbers of the west...THE MORE THINGS CHANGE..THE MORE THEY REMAIN THE SAME..

There is a great write up on the Red Mafia..written by a Good Man who is Jewish by birth..but American in his heart..Benjamin Friedman...He died for exposing the mafia..
REALJEWNEWS - http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=111

THE JEWISH MAFIA AND THEIR USA BANKERS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner - Copyright 2008-2011
All Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner

“FREE SOVIET JEWRY!” was a slogan plastered all over America by the Jews from 1970 to the year 2000.

What the slogan really meant was, “Let Jewish criminals from Soviet Russia flood American shores.”

The late Senator Henry Jackson, who was bought by the Jews, spearheaded in his 1974 Jackson-Vanik Amendment, the Jewish agenda to tie trade agreements between the US and the Soviet Union to “freeing” Jews Soviet persecution.

What the Jewish Media did not tell Americans was that the Jews were the originators of the Soviet system, its prime beneficiaries, and its prime persecutors of Russian Christians.

Word soon got around that there was a “Russian Mob” in America. But no one dared say that the “Russian Mob” was in fact a bunch of “Russian Jewish Criminals.”
While they had Brando play the Italian god father...and whenever the mafia was in any movies..they played Italian music...brainwashing you into thinking the only Mafia was Italian..but nothing could be further from the truth... the most violent mafia was the Jewish mafia..

the bible speaks about 'those who say they are of Judah..but are not ..as they do lie'...the Cannanites/Edomites, the merchants, and their take over of the world economics, their global gov... in Revelation 18..pay attention to verse 24...and you will see..

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-crime-mob.htmlAnd the Jews are continuing to pour into the country from Russia. The current flood began nearly 30 years ago, when corrupt politicians in the Congress, working with mainstream Jewish organizations and the Jewish media, enacted legislation that opened a sewer line from the Soviet-Jewish underworld to America. The late Washington Democratic Senator Henry Jackson, who never went to the bathroom without getting permission from the Jews, spearheaded the effort to tie trade agreements between the United States and the Soviet Union to an increase in the flow of Jews from the Soviet Union to the United States.

It's wonderful that the Iron Curtain is gone, but it was a shield for the West. Now we've opened the gates, and this is very dangerous for the world. America is getting Russian criminals. Nobody will have the resources to stop them. You people in the West don't know our Mafiya yet. You will. You will!
I find it quite interesting..that the only people on the planet that have been hated the most..and have created more misery for mankind...are the Jewish people..and yet..they always claim victimhood..But from reading history..I know they lie..

They use victim status to trick people into feeling sorry for them..and helping them and in return..the people are looted...impoverished and their traditions and customs unique to them..are utterly destroyed..This is what Ive read in many histories of the Jews....

Their holy books..the Babylon Talmud and the Kabbalah teach them to behave this way...Their holy books teach them that the rest of humanity is but beasts put here to serve the Jew..

pathetic..Psychopathic megalomaniac thinking..

The global gov is not doing so well..what are they so proud of anyway...They are destroying their own cash cows all around the world...Is this on purpose..or did they screw up......lol

NEW WORLD CHAOS AND FAILURE..

Even if this was done on purpose..whats to be proud of...Being the biggest asshoes on the planet? Some people enjoy that kind of status I guess...They love to be hated..or they would try to get along...

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 pm

bump
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:05 pm

don't worry about what we weren't taught in school.. at least now we know how to feel about it :roll:

All Politics is a Meme War

Olliekse
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by Olliekse » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Raoul wrote:don't worry about what we weren't taught in school.. at least now we know how to feel about it :roll:

*sigh* Linda McMahon, what a piece of shit.

JayJ

Post by JayJ » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Nice to see this thread getting bumped as Godfather of the Kremlin arrived in the post yesterday. :)
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Olliekse

Post by Olliekse » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:03 pm

JayJ wrote:Nice to see this thread getting bumped as Godfather of the Kremlin arrived in the post yesterday. :)
funny you should say that- my copy arrived this week too, had to be shipped from yankistan :lol: I've got 'Coup D'Etat' on its way too :D