Quick history of Russia school wouldn't teach you

Current events, politics, and more.
rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

USSA

Post by rory5 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:33 am

If you want to know the real fighters for truth and freedom, look at those that were thrown into Russian gulags, both yesterday and today.

We are emulating them right now.

Thanks for this great info Ry, you know your sh*t, and you actually care, very rare commodity.

USSA.
Rory5

ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:40 am

Ry wrote:Russian tycoon may face new charges
MOSCOW --Russia's top prosecutor said new money laundering charges would be filed against former executives of the bankrupt oil company OAO Yukos, including its jailed founder and former top executive Mikhail Khodorkovsky, a spokesman said on Tuesday

Prosecutors to file new charges against jailed Russian tycoon Khodorkovsky, lawyer says
MOSCOW: Russian prosecutors will file new charges against jailed tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky on Monday, his lawyer said, raising the prospect of years more in prison for the Kremlin opponent who was once Russia's richest man.

Yuri Schmidt said that prosecutors had instructed Khodorkovsky's legal team to travel to the Siberian city of Chita to be present for the formal indictment Monday.

Khodorkovsky, founder of the now bankrupt oil giant OAO Yukos, has been serving an eight-year sentence on fraud and tax evasion charges in a Siberian prison camp near the Chinese border.

He and his business partner, Platon Lebedev, were moved to a detention center in the regional capital, Chita, in December, for questioning.

Russia's top prosecutor last month said new money laundering charges would be filed against Khodorkovsky and other former Yukos executives.
Feb 3rd 2007

Prosecutors to file new charges against jailed Russian tycoon (Mikhail Khodorkovsky)
Moscow, Feb 03: Russian prosecutors will file new charges against jailed tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky on Monday, his lawyer said, raising the prospect of years more in prison for the Kremlin opponent who was once Russia's richest man.

Yuri Schmidt said that prosecutors had instructed Khodorkovsky's legal team to travel to the Siberian city of Chita to be present for the formal indictment Monday.

Khodorkovsky, founder of the now bankrupt oil giant Oao Yukos, has been serving an eight-year sentence on fraud and tax evasion charges in a Siberian prison camp near the Chinese border.

He and his business partner, Platon Lebedev, were moved to a detention centre in the regional capital, Chita, in December, for questioning.

Russia's top prosecutor last month said new money laundering charges would be filed against Khodorkovsky and other former Yukos executives.

The tycoon could face up to 15 years for money laundering. Under Russian law, prison terms on separate charges are not usually served consecutively; convicts are jailed for whichever is the longest sentence.

Khodorkovsky has been in detention since October 2003 and could be eligible for parole later this year.

The lawyer branded the new case as politically motivated. "The Kremlin will determine (the outcome) and the court will implement its decision," Schmidt said.

Prosecutors have not commented on the substance of the new charges. According to Schmidt, they allege Khodorkovsky was involved in laundering oil revenues defrauded from Yukos through his open Russia foundation

Bureau Report
ha ha is all I can say. I wish they could round up the rest of them.
He wouldn't fall in line with the Kremlin so the Kremlin took care of him. Trumped up charges to steal his oil business and reap the benefits of the money. Putin has been doing things like this since he took power. He is ending the reign of the oligarchs but only those who refuse to obey Kremlin orders. The oil business in Russia is all state owned now as is the media. Russia has been riding the wave of oil for years now and that is the sole reason for it's recent economic success. Putin has been paving the way back to communism. The consolidation of power into one party(United Russia). The crushing of anyone who opposes the Kremlin.

This has nothing to do with zionism and everything to do with Putin consolidating power and putting all the wealth into the hands of the few at the top of the government and those who support it. He is creating a new communism in Russia built on his consolidation of power, control of the media and viscious nationalism.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Every single statement you make can be used on the US.
Check your slides

ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:11 am

FCKGW wrote:Every single statement you make can be used on the US.
Oh, please do show me the US state run oil companies and media companies. Show me the US party of power. Show me the government reaping the profits of businesses it has taken over and now runs.

ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:31 am

T wrote:They do through the central banks
What?

How does the US government run those businesses. How does the US government take not only taxes but all profits from those businesses?

ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:19 pm

T wrote:It's not just the US government. Watch money masters in the economics section. It's a globalized institution with the Rothschild banking family at the top.
WTF? What does any of that have to do with what you originally suggested?

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm

LOL

JFC..
Check your slides

ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:56 pm

T wrote:You wrote:
Show me the government reaping the profits of businesses it has taken over and now runs
I'm telling you where their profits go, are you dense? Apparently so. Do you think Cheney and his cronies keep their money under their mattreses at night? Maybe, just maybe there are other key figures in the banking world that help them control their profits :idea:

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" flashvars="" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 3936&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
Halliburton, Chevron, Blackwater to name a few.. How can you not see the government and central banking profitting off of the 2 ongoing wars?
I was talking about the state taking over and running businesses. You are talking about individuals in government having hands in businesses.

ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 am

Tim wrote:I understand what you're saying, I'm just pointing out that they are indeed all interconnected through banking. However, I don't feel that the states will individually take over, it's practically impossible now with imperialism spreading like wild fire throughout the world. Americanization on the rise everywhere. The people who run the state governing bodies are beyond controlled, just look at New York for example. Mass corruption, sex scandals, drug abuse, underage prostitutes, etc etc the list goes on. For a state to individually take over things I'd say they would first have to clean up their acts first. You can't run things without the corporate government if you're just as corrupt as they are to begin with. Big business breeds more big business, Rupert Murdoch is a prime example of that. Think about it..

Good points raised though.
State, meaning the US government, not the individual states. :roll:

adam1

Re:

Post by adam1 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Ed wrote:I would have to look into this more, but something is up with these russian billionaires taking over English football. It's not just them - the ex-Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is now owner of Manchester City, another top English football team. This guy was part of the Carlyle Group!! The amount of money that has come into English football in recent years is really getting ridiculous. Not only are oligrachs, corrupt politicans and zionists taking over our media and everything else, they'vre taking our sports now! these are some interesting observations I have made and I haven't read anyone else making these types of connections. anyone else know anything more about these guys or their connections, or any other info?
Football is the new organised religion. It's actually a charicature of a mishmash of the world's major religions. The Gods are the team players, who must defeat the enemy Gods. Each team of Gods and their followers has their Mecca. But there's no afterlife, which is why many of the poor fanatics are sentimentally Christian. Notice how neither atheists nor Muslims tend to be big fans. As for Zionists, well they own it and they worship their Nation as a God. Football sucks money from the poor and uneducated, keeps them preoccupied while the world around them disappears. At the same time as being a magnificent cash cow, the amount of money pumped into it has made the sport more thrilling and gripping for its followers.

The Gods in this religion are not infallible, or morally righteous either. They cheat on their wives, earn more money than they're worth and spend it on shit which their sad little followers only wish they could imitate.

The fans worship football, footballers worship money, money worships Oligarchs.
Some Oligarchs worship Israel, others worship control. Israel wants control.
What a bizarre theology!

That is why it's happening.